Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Colorado Racing
any nitro guys here in colorado? >

any nitro guys here in colorado?

any nitro guys here in colorado?

Old 11-13-2012, 11:52 AM
Tech Rookie

Default any nitro guys here in colorado?

Hey everyone, was snooping the interwebs and came across this site. I have been tinkering away at my nitro since the first day I got it. I'm not 100% sure what it is, as it was used and a kid bought it with no knowledge. He had issues with getting it to run so I bought it for a steal. Got a ton of parts and now i've had a blast messing with it.

However I'm looking to move on to a bigger engine, and thats where i'm stuck at. Since i'm not sure what car I have, its been hard to figure out what motor/parts I can use on this thing. Below are some photos for all to peak at apparently I can't post picture yet lol

Any help would be great, as i'm looking to go to the T3 or G3 engine, my only question is how will i know it will work with my two speed transmission? The car came with tons of parts and extra engines, however I noticed that I couldn't swap the two speed on to it. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or just a noob, but could use a friendly hand!!! thanks for reading!

I guess I could use a hand on tracking down parts, one being a new motor, two being body parts, three being aluminium parts as well

thanks guys!
Old 11-13-2012, 12:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Its November in CO, so nitro is done for the year. Only electric running now. But Im sure there are some bashers burning nitro still. I dont know where you are located, but you need to take your vehicle down to a hobby store.

Nobody can help you if we dont know what you are talking about. If you are in or around Denver go to your local HobbyTown USA. There are a couple around town that can help you Im sure.

Start there and find out what you have. They may have parts for you but at least they can tell you what you have so you can order on the net.

PS: no pics were loaded
Old 11-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Tech Rookie

ya I tried to load pictures but you have to have so many posts before hand. I have tons to help show what is I have.

I can always run into Hobby town down here in the springs, sometimes I feel like they are not the brightest but I could always be wrong of course.

Last edited by co_nitro; 11-13-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Dont know about the springs, but in Littleton see Josh and in Westminster see Russ.

Just use Photobucket to load pics, and then link them here.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:26 AM
Tech Rookie

Still wont let me post pictures, I wonder what the limit is maybe 10 posts?