New Hobby shop in TOWN!

Old 01-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default New Hobby shop in TOWN!

I was in Pueblo this afternoon and ran across this place Amainspeedway and hobby shop. It was actually not that bad for just opening up this past week. you walk in and there is this huge slot track in the front room. Go around the corner and you see a nice 18th scale/ Mini Z track along with parts and KITS!!! Tires and Bodies. if you are in the area check them out. I talked to the owner CL today and he has plans to put in a dirt track behind his shop that is already fenced off he is just waiting on the right amount of dirt. But make sure you guys check this out! Dont miss out!
Old 01-27-2012, 06:08 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

You have an address or a phone #?

Thanks
Old 01-27-2012, 11:17 AM
Tech Elite

http://amainspeedway.com/location.html

Sounds like off road track coming soon.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Tech Regular

Yeah he has a fencened in half arcer ready to go just needs the dirt. I cant wait. Being from California you can thorw a rock in any direction and hit a track. Now Colorado is getting there also. Maybe next year a part of the SS Serires
Old 01-27-2012, 01:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Beenbreto
Yeah he has a fencened in half arcer ready to go just needs the dirt. I cant wait. Being from California you can thorw a rock in any direction and hit a track. Now Colorado is getting there also. Maybe next year a part of the SS Serires
plenty of tracks here for the amount of racers we have. Cali has alot of racers North and South and race all year long.

Well if its good and hes cool, then people will show up.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:01 PM
Tech Regular

Yeah we talked forna bit and it was the best service any hobbyist could have had. He Was not insulting because you wrent at his " level". Great guy IMO I was planing to do some shopping at amainhobbies this weekend but I think I will spend else where.