R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Colorado Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/colorado-racing-135/)
-   -   RC Hobbies Highlands Ranch (https://www.rctech.net/forum/colorado-racing/525444-rc-hobbies-highlands-ranch.html)

Lewscour 06-20-2011 08:38 PM

RC Hobbies Highlands Ranch

C470 and university
East on county line will see track on right side.

Was at store saturday 6/18, they had a bobcat out totaly removing the old track and building a new one. Unsure when completed but im sure by this week.

Nice to have a track 3 mins away! See you all there!

token 06-21-2011 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Lewscour (Post 9283495)
C470 and university
East on county line will see track on right side.

Was at store saturday 6/18, they had a bobcat out totaly removing the old track and building a new one. Unsure when completed but im sure by this week.

Nice to have a track 3 mins away! See you all there!

That track sucks and will always suck. Its a reason why NO ONE races there. just sayin....... Everyone will be in Longmont this Sunday.

We have some really good tracks around, If you wanna race check out the calendar on Denver-RC.com

motosb 06-21-2011 01:56 PM

Come on now Toke, maybe it wont suck for like a week or 2.

:weird:Just sayin!!!

RC_Dan 06-22-2011 08:29 AM

They DID get a whole bunch of new dirt, so hopefully after the rebuild, the track will be much better. I've been told they are hoping to have the track done this weekend with racing starting the following weekend. If I hear anything else, I'll post here.

token 06-22-2011 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by motosb (Post 9286977)
Come on now Toke, maybe it wont suck for like a week or 2.

:weird:Just sayin!!!

hahahahahahaha. Imma go check it out. Im Curious. They suppose to have cash races AND a series with prizes. :lol::rolleyes:

token 06-22-2011 01:21 PM

Where is the new dirt? The dirt thats in those piles are the crappy dirt they just removed, and looks like they have more to remove........ One bob cat and dude is only building in the afternoon is what I was just told. A quality track on this pace will not be done this week.

Well seeing them get rid of the old stuff is steps in the right direction.

RC_Dan 06-22-2011 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by token (Post 9291895)
Where is the new dirt? The dirt thats in those piles are the crappy dirt they just removed, and looks like they have more to remove........ One bob cat and dude is only building in the afternoon is what I was just told. A quality track on this pace will not be done this week.

Well seeing them get rid of the old stuff is steps in the right direction.

I live in Ft. Collins, so all I know is what I hear from a friend. I'd agree and say that if that's all they have going, it probably isn't getting done by this weekend... Keep us updated if you happen to drive by

token 06-24-2011 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by RC_Dan (Post 9292202)
I live in Ft. Collins, so all I know is what I hear from a friend. I'd agree and say that if that's all they have going, it probably isn't getting done by this weekend... Keep us updated if you happen to drive by

if you live way up north, why are you racing there? Longmont track is way closer.

We have Rc Pro Series this weekend, should be a HUGE turnout.

Lewscour 06-25-2011 10:46 AM

Final grooming this after noon. Should be a fun track.

Beenbreto 06-27-2011 04:00 AM

ANY PICS? how far from Colorado Springs?

token 06-27-2011 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by Beenbreto (Post 9311413)
ANY PICS? how far from Colorado Springs?

maybe 40 mins

RC_Dan 06-27-2011 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by token (Post 9301380)
if you live way up north, why are you racing there? Longmont track is way closer.

We have Rc Pro Series this weekend, should be a HUGE turnout.

Was invited to run there by a friend that helps out with the track. Had fun racing this weekend in Longmont. Good meeting you as well.

token 06-28-2011 11:19 AM

Sorry bud, but what did you run?

RC_Dan 06-29-2011 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by token (Post 9318119)
Sorry bud, but what did you run?

I was running e buggy, pitted directly west of you.

RRacerRuss1 06-29-2011 07:37 AM

You guy's let me know, I would like to do some Saturday racin'.

See you at the track
RacerRuss