rc track in montrose?

Old 10-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default rc track in montrose?

Anybody know if there's an rc track in montrose? or close to montrose about an hour or so drive away?
thanks!
Old 10-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Tracks in Western Colorado

High Desert Raceplace (indoor) is about 1hr 20min from Montrose
http://highdesertrc.com/

RRCP ( outdoor) would be just over 2hrs from Montrose

Both tracks have threads in the Colorado forum here on RCTech
Old 10-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bcrazy View Post
High Desert Raceplace (indoor) is about 1hr 20min from Montrose
http://highdesertrc.com/

RRCP ( outdoor) would be just over 2hrs from Montrose

Both tracks have threads in the Colorado forum here on RCTech
Thank you sir..just got here in montrose and really excited to find a place where i can run my e-buggy. will check those places in the coming weeks.
I also brought my scale cco1 pajero with me. Thanks again.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by erinkirk View Post
Thank you sir..just got here in montrose and really excited to find a place where i can run my e-buggy. will check those places in the coming weeks.
Looking forward to meeting you. We will be racing all winter long. The track at HDRP is a bit small for e-buggy but I have one, and have ran it a time or two at HDRP.
Looks like after Sat the season is over at RRCP. They are having a season ending BBQ this weekend.
Quote: " [Rifle remote control park] The place that puts the FUN back in rc racing. Open monday-friday 8:30-5:00 saturday 8:00-12:00. The club race saturday 10am start, wednesday 6:30 start.
End of season race party BBQ bring the family for a day of fun saturday october 16th 10am start. COME JOIN THE FUN!!! "

Last edited by bcrazy; 10-13-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by erinkirk View Post
we at RRCP have an outdoor offroad, rock crawlig course and building a dirt oval as we speak. Come race with us or just run on the track its very laid back we dont care what you run. AND ITS ALWAYS FREE Dont listen to bcrazy he doesnt speak for our club. We will be running year around as weather permits. You can find us on facebook under rifle rc park my phone number is on that page you can call me anytime.
Originally Posted by bcrazy View Post
Looking forward to meeting you. We will be racing all winter long. The track at HDRP is a bit small for e-buggy but I have one, and have ran it a time or two at HDRP.
Looks like after Sat the season is over at RRCP. They are having a season ending BBQ this weekend.
That is a lie bcrazy you need to get your facts straight if are going to post something for another club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by bradchurch123; 10-21-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Wow. That was a bit extreme...
Old 10-13-2010, 06:59 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by bradchurch123 View Post
we at RRCP have an outdoor offroad, rock crawlig course and building a dirt oval as we speak. Come race with us or just run on the track its very laid back we dont care what you run. AND ITS ALWAYS FREE Dont listen to bcrazy he doesnt speak for our club. We will be running year around as weather permits. You can find us on facebook under rifle rc park my phone number is on that page you can call me anytime.

That is a lie you are a liar bcrazy you need to get your facts straight if are going to post something for another club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bradchurch, Now I sure don't want to get in the middle of your witch hunt? But it say's End of Season Race BBQ FREE FREE FREE 10/16/10. Didn't copy and paste, so it may deviate a bit...
Good Luck maybe make it up next season/year, finally got a short course

See you at the track
RacerRuss
Old 10-13-2010, 09:06 AM
Tech Apprentice

WITCH HUNT? I think end of season means last good day for a bbq not to cold and not raining/snowing.
Russ why did you get involved did bcrazy call you?
Old 10-13-2010, 02:37 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bradchurch123 View Post

That is a lie you are a liar bcrazy you need to get your facts straight if are going to post something for another club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang dude, this is not what Colorado RC needs. We should be working together, promoting the hobby as a whole......Bcrazy is a cool dude that helps promote this hobby in Colorado, Im sure he was not trying to be disrespectful toward your club... But it do say End of Season BBQ

Anywho, alot of racing information could be found at denver-rc.com.

Hope to see you at Colorado Big tracks next season. Most people take it in doors in the winter. Just sayin
Old 10-13-2010, 09:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by birddog55 View Post
WITCH HUNT? I think end of season means last good day for a bbq not to cold and not raining/snowing.
Russ why did you get involved did bcrazy call you?

Witch Hunt-just my opinion of some of the shenanigans near the Grand Valley

I must've misunderstood sorry

Only stating the obvious....Yes I do know BC, however we haven't exchanged numbers

Let you guy's get back to hassling BC...The entertianment value is priceless
Old 10-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by RRacerRuss1 View Post
Witch Hunt-just my opinion of some of the shenanigans near the Grand Valley

I must've misunderstood sorry

Only stating the obvious....Yes I do know BC, however we haven't exchanged numbers

Let you guy's get back to hassling BC...The entertianment value is priceless
Well you post something that has nothing to do with you on a forum and say what he did as a about rrcp you better have thick skin or pay the piper!
Old 10-14-2010, 06:51 AM
Tech Master

erinkirk-sorry for your thread getting hijacked. Pretty funny stuff though

Yo dawg, Again just stating the obvious.....My skin is plenty thick And the piper has a tab goin' on me Wasn't that you that sent me a p/m a few weeks ago?
Old 10-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by RRacerRuss1 View Post
erinkirk-sorry for your thread getting hijacked. Pretty funny stuff though

Yo dawg, Again just stating the obvious.....My skin is plenty thick And the piper has a tab goin' on me Wasn't that you that sent me a p/m a few weeks ago?
HA HA I like the piper thing no it was not me. Why do you want one?
Old 10-14-2010, 08:32 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by birddog55 View Post
HA HA I like the piper thing no it was not me. Why do you want one?
No I get plenty of p/m's Oh yeah now that I think about it, my original response was directed to BradChurch
Old 10-15-2010, 11:16 AM
Tech Master

My skin is really thick. You sissys on the other side of the mtns are worse than the cry babies here in Denver. I'd be willing to bet bcrazy is the only real racer that has been to a REAL race track over there. You guys are always beating the guy up and making him out to be the bad guy. Maybe if you would involve the guy you wouldn't be doin backyard bashing every weekend, hand counting laps. I have had the chance to hang out with Brian several times at gas races and he is always out there trying to help someone, pitting for the new people, or feeding me beer after beer.

The title did say End of season BBQ!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service