Like Tree3Likes

For Sale in Colorado

Old 09-18-2007, 09:54 AM
Tech Elite

i have the same radio for sale, let me know how much you get for it.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

see below......

Last edited by Gitsum; 11-26-2007 at 08:09 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by al dente
i have the same radio for sale, let me know how much you get for it.
You got it!
Old 10-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

anyone interested in a 12l4 with a gtx speedcontrol,jr3550z,some battery packs and a few new sets of tires,its all in tip top condition and ready to roll!i can post some pics or bring it to our 14th greeley race.forgot it also has a prety fresh 19 turn chamelion motor.i was thinking around 350.00 or negotiate alittle
Old 10-14-2007, 06:57 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 123 (100%+)
Default Ofna Automatic truer with 1/10 and 1/12 arbors / Fantom Dyno in Colo Sprngs

Hey Guys - I am in Colorado Springs but I get to Denver once or twice a month. I wasn't going to do any electric racing this winter so I just sold my cars. But, I have a Fantom Dyno: http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185853 And an Ofna automatic truer with 1/12 and 1/10 arbors: http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185869

I hope to do some racing at MOHR this weekends since I have three electric trucks... and thought I might try to get to a COR RC race once or twice to see what's going on.

But, buy my stuff! If we can figure out if we can meet, you can save the shipping cost.

Thanks!
Jeremy
Old 11-26-2007, 08:07 AM
Tech Elite

Alright I have a ton of items that need to go. Too many toys an not enough time. All are in like new or fair condition....will sell as much here locally and if it doesnt go here then its off to ebay. Here is the list....

Xray EC 1/8th buggy....comes with servos and receiver pack and a modded OS Vspec by ProMdRc with a gallon run thru it......$400
Xray XT8 truggy....ran 3 times at Rat once being the State race where I placed 3rd with it in Expert class. Comes with servos and receiver pack and a modded Mach .26 by ProModRc with less then a gallon thru it.......$400
Xray EU....my asphalt car not much to say here roller plenty of parts, screws, etc....$150
Xray NT1....just a roller with OS TZ roughly 2 gallons thru it. Includes all parts.....$250
Novak GTX....have 2 in like new condition will include boxes if I still have them....$80 each
Quantum 3....like new no box excellent condition....$80
Lipo 3200 Orion.....$75
Lipo 4800 Orion.....$100

I'll post more as I find it....if interested in anything post here....DONT ask for trades or deals prices are firm. Only thing I will be interested in will be high end chargers. Also I know I have parts for all cars listed spread out and will include them with purchases. For all you ballers out there I'll let it all go in one big purchase for the bargain price of $1200 for it all...thats roughly $1700 total. All the gas vehicles will include whatever parts, pipes, wheels, and tires I have for them. Most are in my storage and brand new. I apologize for redoing the list but like I said something came up and changes needed to be made. Rev has first dibs on it all....so give me a ring look over the list and if you still want to do the deal cool if not maybe we can work something out.

Last edited by Gitsum; 11-27-2007 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Made some changes REV call me.......
Old 11-26-2007, 02:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

OK I am gonna sell my unused touring cars. All of my stuff is in great shape and looks like new. The Yokomo has been driven twice in carpet, and the HPI looks almost brand new.

Yokomo MR4TC-SD with Rayspeed Chassis upgrade. Includes tons of parts and I also have to orginal SD Silver Chassis and top deck as well. $100 (no electronics)

HPI Pro4 - Box full of parts for it. $80 (no electronics)

XRAY M18- Car is ready to go all it needs is a receiver! It has Penguin RC custom Chassis, matched cells, upgraded motor, Novak SPY, new unpainted body, mini servo, and carpet tires included. $100

PM me if interested...
Old 11-26-2007, 10:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

would you sell the nt1 with parts but no motor?
Originally Posted by Gitsum
Alright I have a ton of items that need to go. Too many toys an not enough time. All are in like new or fair condition....will sell as much here locally and if it doesnt go here then its off to ebay. Here is the list....

Xray EC 1/8th buggy....comes with servos and receiver pack and a modded OS Vspec by ProMdRc with a gallon run thru it......$400
Xray XT8 truggy....ran 3 times at Rat once being the State race where I placed 3rd with it in Expert class. Comes with servos and receiver pack and a modded Mach .26 by ProModRc with less then a gallon thru it.......$400
Xray EU....my asphalt car not much to say here plenty of parts, screws, etc....$150
Xray NT1....just a roller with OS TZ roughly 2 gallons thru it. Includes all parts.....$250
Novak GTX....have 2 in like new condition will include boxes if I still have them....$80 each
Associated T4..threaded shocks, turnbuckles, tires, and variuos parts. Like new no elecronics.....$150
Associated B4....like the truck barely used all plastic chassis, parts, tires, etc....$140
Lipo 3200 Orion.....$75
Lipo 4800 Orion.....$100

I'll post more as I find it....if interested in anything post here....DONT ask for trades or deals prices are firm. Only thing I will be interested in will be high end chargers. Also I know I have parts for all cars listed spread out and will include them with purchases. For all you ballers out there I'll let it all go in one big purchase for the bargain price of $1200 for it all...

Need to hold off on selling all this at the moment had a bit of a situation come up that needs dealing with. I'll leave the list up and update at a later date....Rev give me a ring when u get a chance...
Old 11-27-2007, 07:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

I was wondering who would jump on the X-Ray Nitro Touring Car!
Old 11-27-2007, 08:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I spoke with Robert yesterday and will be taking the entire deal.

Eric, I'll part out the xray nt1 to you. Once I get the car, we can work out the price.......
Old 11-27-2007, 09:31 AM
Tech Elite

damn, rev. layin down the green for the bling.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gitsum

Xray EU....my asphalt car not much to say here plenty of parts, screws, etc....$150
Associated T4..threaded shocks, turnbuckles, tires, and variuos parts. Like new no elecronics.....$150
Associated B4....like the truck barely used all plastic chassis, parts, tires, etc....$140
Lipo 3200 Orion.....$75
Lipo 4800 Orion.....$100

I'll post more as I find it....if interested in anything post here....DONT ask for trades or deals prices are firm. Only thing I will be interested in will be high end chargers. Also I know I have parts for all cars listed spread out and will include them with purchases. For all you ballers out there I'll let it all go in one big purchase for the bargain price of $1200 for it all...

Need to hold off on selling all this at the moment had a bit of a situation come up that needs dealing with. I'll leave the list up and update at a later date....Rev give me a ring when u get a chance...

damn rob didnt think sponsored guys can sell the stuff they get for free!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2007, 10:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by msconcepts
damn rob didnt think sponsored guys can sell the stuff they get for free!!!!!!

Im not 100% so i pay for all my stuff...I did edit the post something came up and I have to postpone selling it all. Rev give me a ring when you get a chance....
Old 11-27-2007, 07:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

[QUOTE=The Rev;3910209]I spoke with Robert yesterday and will be taking the entire deal.

Eric, I'll part out the xray nt1 to you. Once I get the car, we can work out the price.......[/QU
cool let me know,no hurry.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

I have a slightly used Losi XXX-CR for sale, I have a bunch of parts, tires, and hop-ups and looking to get $175.

Let me know if you are interested...

Thanks,
Art

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.