Like Tree3Likes

For Sale in Colorado

Old 04-11-2009, 02:33 PM
  #211  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (3)
 
Smileyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 234
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

I am looking to trade for a Tamiya Durga Buggy or another 4wd buggy or Associated RC10L3 and cash.

I have a 1/10 Tracer Crawler for sale.
It comes with
  • stock TLT shocks
  • Traxxas Big Bore shocks
  • Proline Moab Tires
  • Traxxas Stampede Wheels
  • Airtronics High Torque Servo
  • 55T Motor
  • TLT body
$250 Paypal only
I am open to trading for a Tamiya Cars or 4wd Electric Buggies

It is sitting next to my Tamiya CC01 with a Benz 450 Body



Smileyboy is offline  
Old 04-18-2009, 06:54 AM
  #212  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
The Rev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 494
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

mugen mtx4 w/ os tz engine for sale: $250 OBO.

good parts car, plus comes with a few new and many spare parts plus the mugen pinion puller for the car ($40 alone if bought new.)

going to e-bay if not sold in a week or so...
The Rev is offline  
Old 04-18-2009, 12:05 PM
  #213  
Tech Rookie
iTrader: (1)
 
gpkarter5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: westminister colorado
Posts: 14
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

hello all iv been trying to sell my team associated rc10 and a 1/12scale pan car i havent used for a while,
rc 10 needs work(all new electronics) comes with original controler
pan car is just the chassis needs a whole new rear axle (costs about $70 to replace the entire axle) no electronics

make me an offer i dont know how much any of this is worth.

Last edited by gpkarter5; 05-11-2009 at 04:55 PM.
gpkarter5 is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 06:40 AM
  #214  
Tech Rookie
 
Cableteked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Aurora Colorado
Posts: 3
Default OFNA Ultra GTP for sale

Almost complete car with newer Viper body. Needs new radio & receiver. (Current one quit functioning) Gas tank needs to be replaced or crack sealed.
Has almost new slicks (3 tanks worth of use) .25 OFNA 2 Speed transmission
Looking to sell or trade for truggy/race roller truggy.

$200.00
Cableteked is offline  
Old 04-20-2009, 12:22 PM
  #215  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
Misery Machines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Thornton Co.
Posts: 81
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default HPI RS4 SS

Im selling my nitro on-road car, its pretty much all factory except the O.S. 18 CV-R (recently upgraded) Comes with 20% Nitro, extra tires and wheels, rechargable glo plug ignitor, M3 body, extra control arms front and rear, extra steering knuckles, carbon fiber front shock tower, and misc extra patrts. all servos are there. this car is reaally fast. $200 or trade for other RC stuff

Im looking for a lipo setup for my slash (or at the very least a very high Mah batt.) and have other gas powered toys to trade as well. I have mini bikes, go-carts, a gas powered mountian-board, fully modified go-ped with a boost bottle, go-ped parts, go-cart and mini bike parts and motors, and some other misc rc stuff as well.
Attached Thumbnails For Sale in Colorado-rs4.jpg   For Sale in Colorado-rs4-2.jpg   For Sale in Colorado-rs4-3.jpg  

Last edited by Misery Machines; 04-26-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Misery Machines is offline  
Old 04-25-2009, 09:01 PM
  #216  
Tech Elite
 
al dente's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 5280 Raceway. Denver's finest RC facility
Posts: 4,780
Default

i am selling alot of stuff, so i will make this as short as i can

custom painted bodies. sedans $50, T-4 $50, B-4 $40
novak motors, from 4.5 to 17.5 $45
gtb speedo's $80
1/12 tires new and used see me for pricing
235 mm PRC pan car $140 w/ custom painted body (fall classic concourse winner)
JR Z-1 radio - w/spectum and syn fm modules and speedmind carry case $175
asso b-4 buggy f.t. - $80
fbfx t shirts $10
muchmore motor cooler $50
full set of asso wrenches $25.
if i have somethig you want, ask me and i will sell it.......i just have too much stuff, and would like to stream line a bit

all stuff is race level and on display at the corrc track, or call me for details. 303.564.6677
al dente is offline  
Old 04-25-2009, 10:28 PM
  #217  
Tech Regular
 
cdee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 382
Default

al dente.... you got pm
cdee is offline  
Old 04-25-2009, 10:34 PM
  #218  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (45)
 
mr4tcsdrifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Queen Creek, AZ
Posts: 2,589
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Up for sale is this beautiful, brand new Yokomo gt4 with collari xs12. This has only seen the car stand and the engine is only 1/2 broke in. Rims/tires and body brand new also. Comes ARTR, just add a rx/tx. servos are jr 537's. rx pack is a 5 cell rechargable. asking 250.00 shipped with the collari xs12







mr4tcsdrifter is offline  
Old 04-25-2009, 10:35 PM
  #219  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (45)
 
mr4tcsdrifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Queen Creek, AZ
Posts: 2,589
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

sold

Last edited by mr4tcsdrifter; 04-29-2009 at 09:51 PM.
mr4tcsdrifter is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 12:47 PM
  #220  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
Misery Machines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Thornton Co.
Posts: 81
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

SOLD!
Originally Posted by Misery Machines
Im selling my nitro on-road car, its pretty much all factory except the O.S. 18 CV-R (recently upgraded) Comes with 20% Nitro, extra tires and wheels, rechargable glo plug ignitor, M3 body, extra control arms front and rear, extra steering knuckles, carbon fiber front shock tower, and misc extra patrts. all servos are there. this car is reaally fast. $200 or trade for other RC stuff

Im looking for a lipo setup for my slash (or at the very least a very high Mah batt.) and have other gas powered toys to trade as well. I have mini bikes, go-carts, a gas powered mountian-board, fully modified go-ped with a boost bottle, go-ped parts, go-cart and mini bike parts and motors, and some other misc rc stuff as well.
Attached Thumbnails For Sale in Colorado-rs4.jpg   For Sale in Colorado-rs4-2.jpg   For Sale in Colorado-rs4-3.jpg  

Last edited by Misery Machines; 04-30-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Misery Machines is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 09:51 PM
  #221  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (45)
 
mr4tcsdrifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Queen Creek, AZ
Posts: 2,589
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Gas season is almost here
Originally Posted by mr4tcsdrifter
Up for sale is this beautiful, brand new Yokomo gt4 with collari xs12. This has only seen the car stand and the engine is only 1/2 broke in. Rims/tires and body brand new also. Comes ARTR, just add a rx/tx. servos are jr 537's. rx pack is a 5 cell rechargable. asking 250.00 shipped with the collari xs12







mr4tcsdrifter is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 10:01 PM
  #222  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (45)
 
mr4tcsdrifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Queen Creek, AZ
Posts: 2,589
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...osi-xxx-s.html
mr4tcsdrifter is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 12:55 PM
  #223  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (6)
 
Jeff D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 163
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default 10' x 10' EZ UP

Now that outdoor season is upon us I have a 10 x 10 EZ UP in great condition with bag for sale.

Asking $40 o.b.o

720-690-7963
[email protected]

Will try to get some pictures of it when I get home.
Jeff D is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 01:54 PM
  #224  
Tech Initiate
 
VWpIMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 23
Default

i'll take the ez up if you still have it just emailed you from work
VWpIMP is offline  
Old 05-05-2009, 03:12 PM
  #225  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (6)
 
Jeff D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 163
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by VWpIMP
i'll take the ez up if you still have it just emailed you from work

Got the email. Its yours. Give me a call.

Jeff
720-690-7963
Jeff D is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.