Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Gotta Love Your Cat(s) >

Gotta Love Your Cat(s)

Gotta Love Your Cat(s)

Old 02-10-2005, 12:24 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Gotta Love Your Cat(s)

OK, so my cat meows with a low pitch meow. Not during the day, not during the afternoon, but late late night like in the hours of 1am-5am. Everytime i go to bed he starts up... im like "WTH MooCow???" (Yes his name is MooCow, he's black & white so he looks like a cow) But everynight its the same ol episode. "You either go to bed or be quiet" i keep tellin him... "I'm not gonna pet you now at this hour, im goin to bed and so should you" I'm always yellin the same thing to him yet he looks at me like "dang ted, what's wrong with you" when it should be "Dammit MooCow go to bed!!!" But i love my MooCow... he's so cute and big... when he wants attention he makes sure he gets my attention for attention... sometimes i dont mind him sleeping in my bed with me but i like to move around when i wanna get comfortable... this forces him to move out... but lately i would have the covers over my head so i dont have to see the sun light and next thing you know he is stepping on my face. You know that massage that cats do (never understood why cats do that massage thing with their front paws) so i uncover my head and i see a MooCow... his face in my face. Im like "What?" and all i hear is him purring... how cute is that?

Ok, thats my cat story for the day.
Old 02-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Tech Initiate

dude you are such a softie! LOL

I LOVE cats!

they taste like chicken! LOL
Old 02-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Tech Adept

I never thought I'd be a cat person, but we've got 2.

In the morning, if we sleep in a bit past feeding time, Cat 1 jumps on the headboard and starts DELIBERATELY knocking stuff off it onto our heads to wake us up. If that doesn't work, he either sits on our heads/faces or our chest so we can't breathe. If that doesn't work, he shoves his butt in our face and that'll usually get us up. Cat 1 also knows how to open cupboards where the food is....but he can't open the food. That brings us to cat 2:

Cat 2 DOES know how to rip open bags of food, but can't open cupboards...so they're a team.

Cat 2 would eat 24 hours a day if he could. He also "talks" a lot. He tries to "talk" the birds into coming closer so he could eat them, but they don't fall for it.

Even though everything has to put away in tupperware containers or else my cats would eat everything up.....I love my cats So full of mischief, but they're great!!
Old 02-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

ROFLMAO Kinda sad that one know how to do while the other doesnt and vise versa btw, got names for your cats?

I have 2 other cats back in chicago... Pisces is my oldest cat and Luna is the youngest... of course MooCow is the middle cat.
Old 02-11-2005, 11:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

cats hate vacuum cleaners.......a few times my cat happened to be in my room when i turned it on, and tried to jump through a closed window and got caught all up in the blinds
Old 02-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

one of my previous cats would use to be my alarm clock, it would come in and wake me up at like 7:30 every morning. But then she had gotten a tumor. Her name was smokie.

Now we got a cat named little kitty, (very unique aint it?). I have to say, this cat is the stupidest cat ive ever seen. She'll run into my room and jump into my dresser (if i have a drawer open) and she will actually sleep in it. And then no matter what, she will try to find a way through the blinds.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Tech Initiate

I used to have a cat . I taught him how to turn on the lights with a laser pointer.
Old 02-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

We have another cat in this household... his name is Igby... (dont ask) i guess he is stupid but he can be cute at most times... but he is notrious for knockin down glass cups... my roommate has this tendency to leave her glass cup filled with water on the coffee table... she leaves it there and goes to bed and next thing you know Igby's head is in the glass... knocks it down and breaks it too... i think he has a score of 5 already... one time he ran so fast he climbed the blinds and hit his head on the ceiling... i was laughing so so so hard... nimrod!
Old 02-12-2005, 09:17 PM
Tech Adept

The eater is named Dustin and the smart one is named Ashton. Their REAL names are "Dust" and "Ash", for that Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust saying...I just added the endings to their names to fool the gf and it worked cause if she REALLY knew what they were named after, she'd be mad. I tried to call them Fire and Brimstone, but she wouldn't go for it

Hey, that's a sweet idea with the laser pointer and light switches. Dust LOVES chasing laser pointers!! Ash sees the dot and then looks at me, then comes right to me and tries to swat the pointer instead of chasing the dot. Cat is too smart for his own good
Old 02-13-2005, 12:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I had a kitten named Grady.......he used to chase my rc car/ only when he doing the chasing! if i spin the car around, then he is scared. He wasn't scared of my wife though! Maybe that is why my wife loved him.

Grady came from my last cat, Bunny. My wife used to mistreat them, but now they are gone, she really misses them. Man the stories I can tell you about the battle between my wife and Bunny.
Old 02-13-2005, 03:30 AM
Tech Master

LMFAO at this thread!

i have laughed so many times. I love cats but i never had one although i do find it amusing when cats try and walk along the fence at the back of our yard and slip... this one cat lost its back end and was hanging on the fence with its front paws!!! hahahah!

It didnt know what to do so it was there for about 2 minutes swinging his legs back up
Old 02-14-2005, 08:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I have this huge black fat cat names Salem. Salem sleeps when we sleep and eats when we eat. He also likes to get up at 5am and play, everymorning he comes in through the closed door (the door is broken it pushes open) he gets in by running full speed into the door. crawls up to my face or my wifes face depends on his mood and swats at us till we get up, she pushes him off the bed, I throw him through the open door. This is our ritual most morning, unless I stay up late, then he sits on the chair in the living room and meows at me b/c he can't sleep when I'm playing x box.

Salem used to like RC cars till a head on collision with my brushless 8 cell Micro RS4. Now he runs whenever he even hears a servo turn However he likes MiniZ's he realizes they are slow and he can turn them over which he does whenever I try and play.

Salem also likes to sneak out of the house and go over to the neighbors to play with their poodle. He also walks on a leash, the people that had his mother said when salem couldn't find a spot on his mom, he would try and nurse of their dog, to this day I swarr he thinks he is a dog, he chases all other cats and sniffs dogs butts.
Old 02-15-2005, 12:58 AM
Tech Addict

We have 2 Siamese. Mad as meataxes and very much "people" cats as they don't shy away at all. Very talkative too which is a lot of fun.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by GroffBall
I swarr he thinks he is a dog, he chases all other cats and sniffs dogs butts.
Now thats funny
Old 02-16-2005, 06:57 PM
Tech Adept

Default Re: Gotta Love Your Cat(s)

Originally posted by TRF Drive Hard
OK, so my cat meows with a low pitch meow. Not during the day, not during the afternoon, but late late night like in the hours of 1am-5am. Everytime i go to bed he starts up... im like "WTH MooCow???" (Yes his name is MooCow, he's black & white so he looks like a cow) But everynight its the same ol episode. "You either go to bed or be quiet" i keep tellin him... "I'm not gonna pet you now at this hour, im goin to bed and so should you" I'm always yellin the same thing to him yet he looks at me like "dang ted, what's wrong with you" when it should be "Dammit MooCow go to bed!!!" But i love my MooCow... he's so cute and big... when he wants attention he makes sure he gets my attention for attention... sometimes i dont mind him sleeping in my bed with me but i like to move around when i wanna get comfortable... this forces him to move out... but lately i would have the covers over my head so i dont have to see the sun light and next thing you know he is stepping on my face. You know that massage that cats do (never understood why cats do that massage thing with their front paws) so i uncover my head and i see a MooCow... his face in my face. Im like "What?" and all i hear is him purring... how cute is that?

Ok, thats my cat story for the day.
My parents have an older cat (about 15) and he started doing this about a year ago. Never did it before. They asked the vet and he said that it could be that the cat is getting senile. All the lights go off and all the sudden the cat doesn't know where it is and starts howling and crying. He would only stop if he was in the same room as you, and even then, if he couldn't see you, he would start whining again. Maybe this is it?

I used to have a cat . I taught him how to turn on the lights with a laser pointer.
Haha. Awesome.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.