Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Zoing im starting to hate them >

Zoing im starting to hate them

Zoing im starting to hate them

Old 01-16-2012, 11:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Angry Zoing im starting to hate them

I really starting to hate zoning issues we use to have a small track but they said we could not do what we wanted to do like a big driver stand and make the track bigger and better parking and some electric for us rc guy to use, so you know what we found a good big spot far away from every one and the nearest home is like a mile away. so after we get all this set up a big track that 140x 90 with all are crap put like pa system the driver stand that which could hold 50 people up there. They now tell us we have a noise issues and they are worreid about us being to nosiey with the nitro and stuff. The last small track was like two block away from a whole entire sub divison but we did not have no problem with noise then. so we have another hearing on feb the 22. they better get this fixed cause im gonna be pissed if i just spent all winter fixing up my cars to race and getting all the good for d8t and getting some engine too. I was talking to clocked werks also about a good race motor. Then the head man from my track gave us a head up on what going on and it what i said so far. He told me to hold of on getting the new race engine because of what i just put up but he seem to have a good attitude but i just dont have the cash to go changing this thing to electric i have enuogh parts to put to 2 and half car together minus the chassi im ready to race after winter. they did close are new track just as oct hit to for noise so we only got like two race weekend there by the time it was all done. the man must want to bust people ball it happend at the small track and now it at the big one but two different zoning city guy and they love to bust people balls i guees

Last edited by imrob; 01-17-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:08 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

What the hell is zoing? Instead of spending that money on your gas car, take a class in English.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:59 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by oXYnary View Post
What the hell is zoing? Instead of spending that money on your gas car, take a class in English.
Their location is in "ILlinois".

All the money that is suppose to go for education goes to the Ex-Governor Relocation Foundation

IF there is anything left, that is used to pay off bribes to the person that runs the state - currently Rahm Emanuel
Old 01-17-2012, 08:21 AM
Tech Elite

I would assume he means zoning as in city regulations. Hopefully when he wakes up, he can try to revisit it so we can understand. Might have been out too late before posting that?
Old 01-17-2012, 09:26 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hakmazter View Post
I would assume he means zoning as in city regulations. Hopefully when he wakes up, he can try to revisit it so we can understand. Might have been out too late before posting that?
yes it zoning regulation and spelling is not my big thing since im hearing impaired but i get the word ok sometime so maybe that something you guy might think about next time posting bad stuff or they just might not be too good on a pc neither like how i cant get this dang spell check thing to work for this fourm. but the hakmazter guy was able to read in between the line. Not everyone is great with a pc. i did re check my spelling you should be able to read it now.

Last edited by imrob; 01-17-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Holy crap, I stopped reading when my brain started to hurt.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Someone's been huffing O'dennols....
Old 01-17-2012, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by imrob View Post
yes it zoning regulation and spelling is not my big thing since im hearing impariead but i get the word ok sometime so maybe that something you guy might think about next posting bad stuff or they just might not be too good on a pc neither
Then you have a legitimate reason, most people don't.

Not being good with a PC doesn't fly either, it's not hard to read your post and check for even the basic spelling mistakes.

If people make posts that sound like they're an 8th grade girl texting their BFF, they'll get treated like one.

Best of luck with your tracks zoning issue.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hearing impaired doesn't work for me as an excuse because we are typing. Which deals more with reading/writing ability, not speaking or hearing. In fact, I would hope someone with such would have MORE ability to communicate through writing. Your not being good with PC's holds more value than being hearing impaired as the reason for your grammar/spelling.

It would be like using that I have a slight amount of dyslexia as to why I can't drive RC better. It wouldn't fly.

Now, that being all said. Thank you for attempting to repair your message. You still need to understand basic sentence structure though and where capitals come into play.

As for zoning. Yes, it can be a b***. Which is why among the variety of other reasons, I HATE nitro. I don't need nor want the annoying smell and noise to have fun racing. It might be time to sell of your gas stuff and look for something smaller electric if 1/8th electric is too expensive (which it is).

**Use firefox, it has a built in spell checker.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by oXYnary View Post
Hearing impaired doesn't work for me as an excuse because we are typing. Which deals more with reading/writing ability, not speaking or hearing. In fact, I would hope someone with such would have MORE ability to communicate through writing. Your not being good with PC's holds more value than being hearing impaired as the reason for your grammar/spelling.

It would be like using that I have a slight amount of dyslexia as to why I can't drive RC better. It wouldn't fly.

Now, that being all said. Thank you for attempting to repair your message. You still need to understand basic sentence structure though and where capitals come into play.

As for zoning. Yes, it can be a b***. Which is why among the variety of other reasons, I HATE nitro. I don't need nor want the annoying smell and noise to have fun racing. It might be time to sell of your gas stuff and look for something smaller electric if 1/8th electric is too expensive (which it is).

**Use firefox, it has a built in spell checker.
ok will i try firefox when i find it but yea my stuff does need a lot of work i just thought if you people new they might understand it takes awhile to get used to it. I know it took the guy at the track awhile too and some other people. But i can run circle around most people at my job to im just good with my hands. i will work on it so we can have better things to read.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:54 AM
Tech Master

I have tinnitus in stereo but that doesn't prevent me from picking up the dictionary (spell checkers only encourages bad spelling) and looking up the word by sounding it out and hoping I am close enough to find it.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

How surprising, same few "Educating" others on the structure of a sentence, grammer, and punctation. Why not make it easier on yourselves and designate one guy to be the Nanny/grammar cop, maybe you can take turns.

Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation errors intended!
Old 01-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by FUAddicts View Post
How surprising, same few "Educating" others on the structure of a sentence, grammer, and punctation. Why not make it easier on yourselves and designate one guy to be the Nanny/grammar cop, maybe you can take turns.

Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation errors intended!
Blame the teachers for allowing computers in the classroom.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:11 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Longhair View Post
Blame the teachers for allowing computers in the classroom.
Will i guess this is not a zoning page no more but hey thanks anyway. If some people only knew how hard it is to learn when you cant hear. It ok i dont hate them for it. I do like the gramma cops that good. The only thing that matter to me is i cant hear my engeine like some of the guy can and i guess what i can turn my nitro cars with out hearing them. i even have a page that say i can with people from my track too on it since i thought it was usefull info. So i wanted too try and pass it along for other so they dont give up on the hobby. It not the teachers fault we did not have pc really back then. So should i tell my life story now and just maybe you might get the idea of it. To be taught a certain thing or some thing you just need some money for some of it. They have to bring in a hearing impaired teacher and guess who pays for that not the school and that one teacher to try to teach you everthing that your normal 8 or more teacher for the aeverage kids. So there is some subject they kinda skip just to get you to be were you need to be. Then you have to learn sign languarge also which there more money invold in it. Then we hearing aid you know the normal hearing imparied person has to change there hearing aid every two years. Will let me tell you those thing ant cheap i payed almost 6000 for my set i got this year by the time the doctor got them set them up for me. That about 15 doc visit there. Yes it would be great to get insurance for this right But most jobs or insurance places do not cover hearing like glass cause it just cost them to dam too am much so it all out of my pocket yea you can get help but that if you make less than 16 something a year will i make alot more than that. That not even going into the house stuff yet like fire light alarm clocks doorbell light and have the house wired up for it all. IT a good thing i know trades right. So this is a short version of life for some of us lesser people. there are people far worse than im like blind people and you know what i pray that these people that are worse then me to be very determien. I would have to say you guy might have no one like this in you family at all but one thing i know is that us diasable people have more goals and are more determine to work and pass up the regular person and we have to fight for it all the way though are life. I know a lot of people here that have better job than the some of the kids in my school. So just maybe since i had to right a page on this some people will understand more or have some more thing to talk about like my grammer. It ok if it makes get a laugh for the day you guy are the reason why i make what i make today and who i am and guess what im not giving up on my life just cause i cant hear right that why i run nitro cause they said i could not do it and the local hobby shop guys are now really impressed too that i stayed in this hobby. I think that is the end for now until someone say something else or i just might forget about this page soon and call it a lost caused. These are thing you might have not knowing but now you do.

Last edited by imrob; 01-18-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Paragraphs, please use them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.