Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
4 Marines save more than 200 virgins >

4 Marines save more than 200 virgins

4 Marines save more than 200 virgins

Old 01-14-2012, 09:02 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

http://terminallance.com/2012/01/13/...rip-drip-drip/

If any other Former Marines look at this site pretty funny! Also people need to stop being so sensitive if anyone has been in combat they would understand the hate you feel for the taliban.....blowing us up killing our marines and soilders...if they got ahold of one of our bodies you can only imagine what they would do. I would piss on there bodies and record it every chance i got...just not post it! hahhah
Old 01-14-2012, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FUAddicts View Post
United States Congressman Allen West is a good man and in my opinion, would be an excellent choice for V.P. or Secretary of Defense.
Actually he'd make a great President. Too bad he isn't running.
Old 01-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C_O_jones View Post
United States Congressman Allen West:
"unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell."
I no longer care. This thread is doomed. So here comes the post that will do it.

So. Its easy enough to change EVERYTHING you all have said in defense to the same way THEY feel.

"unless you have been shot at by the Americans, shut your mouth, war is hell."

"if anyone has been in combat they would understand the hate you feel for the americans"

"For that matter, if they don't have enough American corpses I'd be happy to contribute those also. I'm old and messed up, but I can still shoot. "

I also call bull on you all shooting your mouths off when your not in combat right now. You can spur the hornets nest from afar, and when our troops get effected from the blowback on this, you will cite your anger and claim sadness of the loss of American lives. Yet you will not recognize your own part in their deaths. In a certain life, your all acting Anti-American by saying its "ok" or even "cool" that some stupid jerks did this and posted it.

Frankly, your all acting like overgrown children taunting the others, and then citing innocence when they punch back. Someone has to make the adult decision and stop the back and forth, or at least take the high ground with not responding to the taunts.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Tech Regular

But we don't care how they feel about us. They are scumbag terrorists who would kill us all for no reason (including you Oxy)for no reason except that we are Americans.
Pee on.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Did someone forget to flush the toilet...
Old 01-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Tech Champion

"But we don't care how they feel about us. They are scumbag americans who would kill us all for no reason (including you poppa_duce)for no reason except that we are Talibans.
Pee on."
Old 01-14-2012, 06:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oXYnary View Post
I no longer care. This thread is doomed. So here comes the post that will do it.

So. Its easy enough to change EVERYTHING you all have said in defense to the same way THEY feel.

"unless you have been shot at by the Americans, shut your mouth, war is hell."

"if anyone has been in combat they would understand the hate you feel for the americans"

"For that matter, if they don't have enough American corpses I'd be happy to contribute those also. I'm old and messed up, but I can still shoot. "

I also call bull on you all shooting your mouths off when your not in combat right now. You can spur the hornets nest from afar, and when our troops get effected from the blowback on this, you will cite your anger and claim sadness of the loss of American lives. Yet you will not recognize your own part in their deaths. In a certain life, your all acting Anti-American by saying its "ok" or even "cool" that some stupid jerks did this and posted it.

Frankly, your all acting like overgrown children taunting the others, and then citing innocence when they punch back. Someone has to make the adult decision and stop the back and forth, or at least take the high ground with not responding to the taunts.

Screw "They", And "They are the taliban, al-Qaeda,whomever wants me and my family dead.I could give a rats ass how "They" feel. Did you lose someone on 9-11? Do you live with that every day? I bet you think that attack was warranted don't you, deserved, payback, right? I don't care how it's done, or by who,
ALL terrorists, want YOU and me dead, get it? Dead, as in not alive, the ADULT choice: TOTAL VICTORY, rid the world of islam, then peace!!
Old 01-14-2012, 06:22 PM
Tech Champion

Screw "They", And "They are the taliban, al-Qaeda,whomever wants me and my family dead.I could give a rats ass how "They" feel. Did you lose someone on 9-11? Do you live with that every day? I bet you think that attack was warranted don't you, deserved, payback, right? I don't care how it's done, or by who,
ALL terrorists, want YOU and me dead, get it? Dead, as in not alive, the ADULT choice: TOTAL VICTORY, rid the world of islam, then peace!!
Silly goose, reacting emotionally versus logically. Your easily manipulated that way.

What my personal feelings are are a non starter to the point I'm making. I am saying you FU, you are anti-American. You are putting our troops in danger when you laugh and approve of the desecration of a dead body. You can't see outside your own viewpoint. Must be very claustrophobic in your head?

But you went way further didn't you? Had to show your bigotry as well. No, can't limit it to terrorist. Now its all Muslims... Hitler called, he wants his idealism back! (just replace Jewish with Muslim)
Old 01-15-2012, 01:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oXYnary View Post
Silly goose, reacting emotionally versus logically. Your easily manipulated that way.

What my personal feelings are are a non starter to the point I'm making. I am saying you FU, you are anti-American. You are putting our troops in danger when you laugh and approve of the desecration of a dead body. You can't see outside your own viewpoint. Must be very claustrophobic in your head?

But you went way further didn't you? Had to show your bigotry as well. No, can't limit it to terrorist. Now its all Muslims... Hitler called, he wants his idealism back! (just replace Jewish with Muslim)
I know what your personal feelings are, America, bad, Americans, bad, anyone and anywhere else good. You have it correct, muslim = terrorist, and until I see ANY muslim leader publicly condemn the actions of muslim terrorists, in what ever country they are currently ruling/infecting, then we'll talk. Until then...
Now, let me ask you how you feel about that U.S Soldier dragged through Mogadishu streets in I think 1992, oh I know, it was 20 years ago, so it doesn't count, they had a good reason, we must understand them, Bollocks! How about the six American missionaries that were killed and four others in an Taliban Ambush in afghanistan in 2010, their bodies riddled with bullets, almost unrecognisable , how do you feel about them?
So you equate America with nazi germany and hitler, a hero of your's? stalin, bashir, achmadeenadud, castro, che, chavez, all fine upstanding men, right?
Oh, can't forget mao! These are the men that should be compared to hitler, not America, not the people who were obliterated by muslim terrorists in Sept of 01, not the people who jumped hundreds of floors above the ground, to escape the flames. If I was young enough and could do it all over again, I would gladly be one of the troops in harms way, and I am very glad you can say and feel however you want, after all we are America, but emotion verses logic? I truly believe you would feel differently if one of your own, never came home.

Support our troops

Support Israel
Old 01-15-2012, 08:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I dont know why someone would even care how those people feel?? They have no respect or care how there own people feel....Taliban are cowards, forcing people even kids to plant ieds for them, forcing them to grow crops for them to pay for there weapons and drugs. Force them to recover there dead bodies (you get killed if you try to recover taliban bodies). They Ban sports...seems like anything fun is baned, the list goes on and on. Well theres always 1 that is against what we do but and the way we see things. But remeber who gives you that right.. its our troops so no matter how you feel always support our troops.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

America is the greatest nation in the world. We should act like it. Remember we were founded on W.W.J.D. Would jesus piss on his enemies?
Old 01-15-2012, 02:20 PM
Tech Champion

I know what your personal feelings are, America, bad, Americans, bad, anyone and anywhere else good.
YOUR TELEPATHIC! OMG! You should sell that talent!
Of course your full of shhhhhhhhhhhhhaving cream, be nice and clean. Shave every day and you'll be nice and clean!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

until I see ANY muslim leader publicly condemn the actions of muslim terrorists, in what ever country they are currently ruling/infecting, then we'll talk. Until then.
There has been. YOU nor your one sided media paid no attention to it. Too inconvenient for your fanaticism. Here,

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=muslim+leader+c...slim+terrorist

So you equate America with nazi germany and hitler, a hero of your's? stalin, bashir, achmadeenadud, castro, che, chavez, all fine upstanding men, right?
Sorry, you cant switch that around. Makes no sense, your the one who is against a religion in general for genocide. Like I said, Hilter called, he wants his idealism back!

Support our troops
Exactly, stop promoting this crap that puts them in further danger you Anti-American. You don't support our troops!
Old 01-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

^fits right in with the talibad^
Old 01-15-2012, 08:05 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by C_O_jones View Post
^fits right in with the talibad^
I know right? I mean FU has fanatic views just like them, but from the opposite end. I hope your smarter than that CO. ?