Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Question about packaging, one webshop in particular >

Question about packaging, one webshop in particular

Question about packaging, one webshop in particular

Old 01-11-2012, 05:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Question about packaging, one webshop in particular

So I already did buy a few things from LiquidRC with no problems whatsoever, even though it has a somewhat 'unusual' website, to say the least.

They did pack up everything fine I bought from them, but:
I would like to know, that if you ordered and got a bigger body (like for an SC truck) from them, how well were those packaged? Only in bubble wrap, or some sort of cardboard box too, etc.

(sorry, I don't have no LHS to support here, the closest ones are a good 3.5 hrs drive away and they're stocking close to nothing on parts)

thanks for your feedback
Old 01-11-2012, 07:03 AM
Tech Master

If the RC you want comes in a display box, chances are they will put that inside of a bigger box with padding around the sides.

I have received guitars packed the same way from the online shop I spend way too much money at
Old 01-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Tech Elite

If you are not statisfied about packaging and your stuff arrives damaged why don't you choose another webshop to buy from. There are better shop who take care about packaging to have statisfied customers. Just my 2 cents.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

i have bought a fiar bit of stuff from LiquidRC and the only problem i ever had from them was certainly not their fault. I ordered a double up slipper for my Revo and it had the wrong pressure plate in the pack. Contacted HR and got my replacement sent up. Havent had anything big shipped from them. I had a body for my Rally VXL sent up, thats about the biggest shipment i have had from them. I sure like the cheap shipping though.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I see I didn't quite make it... to put it clear, I've never had any bad experience with them.

Just wanted to know, if someone bought an SC body or any other bigger bodies or a bigger item that isn't as well packaged by the original factory itself, how it was packaged for shipping by the folks at Liquid.

I'm researching cause I'm buying from overseas, you see. (I already had a bad experience with a UK based company on that matter...)
Old 01-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

They packed the Rally shell very well. it was in a cardboard box with extra filler. Not like some other places - ebay sellers - that seem to be more than willing to put it in a bubble envelope if it fits.

Dont see them doing anything different for the larger bodies. Would like to assume they package the same way.