Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 12:15 AM   #61
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicruisin View Post
I would say your correct....
LMM-FAO

Gotta love the religious wackos. Love their twitter account... @GodHatesU Yes. Yes he does.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:23 AM   #62
Tech Master

23 driving citations including a DUI.

The first question comes to mind - Would someone else's life been spared if he lost his privilege to drive a car?
Old 06-23-2011, 04:54 AM   #63
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

A.) I think there's a lot of throwing of stones by people who live in glass houses, who think they're really that much better of person, when they're not. I know I'm not... The bulk of the 23 citations were for speeding and reckless driving (donuts in parking lots) and driving with a suspended license.

B.) I've always found it rather strange that people who get a chance at recovery, are always praised and put on some massive podium. They go and talk to highschool kids, etc. Does every recovered alcoholic you know like to proudly wear that badge on their chest? Yet a person who never gets that chance, (and that's all that really separates them, is pure chance) and dies early, is vitrified and burned at the stake. Why?

Ryan Dunn wasn't Osama Bin Laden, he wasn't a child rapist, he just made a sequence of a couple poor decisions. The people who hide behind the veil of a keyboard and comment things like they wish he was alive when he burned, those are the scum of the earth, not Ryan Dunn. I dont necessarily feel bad for him, just sorry for everyone's loss. He led a short, fast and furious millionaire type rockstar life many people wished they had. Id take that over pushing a cubicle for 40 years....
Old 06-23-2011, 05:36 AM   #64
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicruisin View Post
I would say your correct....

*pic*
I personally don't like the people from Jackass but those religious fanatics need to be removed. They seem to have this funny way of causing more problems then they solve.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:00 AM   #65
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_S View Post
A.) I think there's a lot of throwing of stones by people who live in glass houses, who think they're really that much better of person, when they're not. I know I'm not... The bulk of the 23 citations were for speeding and reckless driving (donuts in parking lots) and driving with a suspended license.

B.) I've always found it rather strange that people who get a chance at recovery, are always praised and put on some massive podium. They go and talk to highschool kids, etc. Does every recovered alcoholic you know like to proudly wear that badge on their chest? Yet a person who never gets that chance, (and that's all that really separates them, is pure chance) and dies early, is vitrified and burned at the stake. Why?

Ryan Dunn wasn't Osama Bin Laden, he wasn't a child rapist, he just made a sequence of a couple poor decisions. The people who hide behind the veil of a keyboard and comment things like they wish he was alive when he burned, those are the scum of the earth, not Ryan Dunn. I dont necessarily feel bad for him, just sorry for everyone's loss. He led a short, fast and furious millionaire type rockstar life many people wished they had. Id take that over pushing a cubicle for 40 years....
A) How kept saying it was alright for a repeat offender to be able to keep their driving privileges? Driving on a suspended license and getting more tickets on top of it tells me that they not only will never learn their lesson but encourage others to do so with little or no consequences.

B) Last time I checked, recovering alcoholics who go to high schools are local, not "celebrities" like this loser was. How many chances did this person need? Apparently one DUI wasn't enough because it was removed from his driving record after not being caught for x-amount of time.

Being caught 23 times is more than "a sequence of a couple poor decisions." How many times was he let go with a warning? How many times has he done the same thing without being caught other than on camera with people laughing? A person that has enough sense of their surrounding while drinking to talke a picture and post it on the Internet for all their "fans" to see while at the same time not enough sense to call a cab should not be placed on any kind of podium unless it is for the Darwn Award.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:00 AM   #66
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_S View Post

When I was young(er) and dumb(er) I got my fair share of speeding tickets but nowhere near 23 and never a dui or had my license taken. Even if I was dumb enough to lose my license, I wouldn't be driving around without it, sure as hell not driving around under the influence. He has been caught driving under the influence before, IMO it's safe to say he probably did this shit on a somewhat regular basis.

And before anyone starts saying I think he deserved to burn, nope, but I don't feel near as sorry for him, hell I've been a fan since 2001, CKY2k days, way before Jackass.....
http://www.rctech.net/forum/chat-lounge/160347-last-person-post-gets-5-00-a-2334.html
Old 06-23-2011, 06:57 AM   #67
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)

ok i think this thread is done , better stop it now
Closed Thread