Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
XBOX 360 MODDING AND RROD REPAIRS LOOK!! > XBOX 360 MODDING AND RROD REPAIRS LOOK!!

XBOX 360 MODDING AND RROD REPAIRS LOOK!!

Reply

Old 04-27-2011, 12:54 PM
  #1  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
PsycoB4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,507
Trader Rating: 41 (96%+)
Default XBOX 360 MODDING AND RROD REPAIRS LOOK!!

Hey guys I have Re-opened up my Store and Shop. Time has come and I gave in to the gamers...... Sooooo

Take a look here at the New Site!!!!

www.Finaltechniquelectronicrepair.com


If you dont see something feel free to email me, or PM me. I will respond very fast so be waiting for a response..

I am also Selling Complete Systems and Consoles

We also Mod Xbox 360's and Sell all Games...

Mod Comes with a free game of choice

Games are $10-15 dollars depending how new the Title is.

Last edited by PsycoB4; 04-28-2011 at 06:48 AM.
PsycoB4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:04 PM
  #2  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (4)
 
oXYnary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,301
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Your not selling banned mac address Xbox's are you? Or you are and found a way to give them new macs?
oXYnary is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:13 PM
  #3  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
PsycoB4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,507
Trader Rating: 41 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by oXYnary View Post
Your not selling banned mac address Xbox's are you? Or you are and found a way to give them new macs?
No sir these are all Legit, NON Banned, Work great.

Come with warranty and all.
PsycoB4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:27 PM
  #4  
Tech Master
 
Longhair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,701
Default

Does the warranty include a new xbox once the modded one is banned from the network?
Longhair is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:29 PM
  #5  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
PsycoB4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,507
Trader Rating: 41 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Longhair View Post
Does the warranty include a new xbox once the modded one is banned from the network?
PM me for Details.

Everything Is all Legit and Warrantied. Its no Bull!
PsycoB4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:03 PM
  #6  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
PsycoB4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,507
Trader Rating: 41 (96%+)
Default

hey the xbox will not be banned, or get banned at all. Its safe and all legit. I play on live everyday. Why pay 60 a game when you can pay 10?? think about it

Also yes if you buy the games thru me, and your xbox gets banned by games you get from me, I will buy you a new xbox

thats how I know its that legit and safe. Microsoft already knows that us gamers do this type of modding.
That is why certian games now charge you 10 dollars to use the internet. Its all about money these days. but us gamers know what we are doing

email that I sent out
PsycoB4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:17 PM
  #7  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
GundamWZero's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ft. Bliss, Texas
Posts: 4,718
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Funny that this happens when the PSN goes down......
GundamWZero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:23 PM
  #8  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ma
Posts: 237
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by PsycoB4 View Post
Hey guys I have Re-opened up my Store and Shop. Time has come and I gave in to the gamers...... Sooooo

Take a look here at the New Site!!!!

www.Finaltechniqelectronicrepair.com


If you dont see something feel free to email me, or PM me. I will respond very fast so be waiting for a response..

I am also Selling Complete Systems and Consoles

We also Mod Xbox 360's and Sell all Games...

Mod Comes with a free game of choice

Games are $10-15 dollars depending how new the Title is.
Your link does not work....

"Sorry, the term we received "www.finaltechniqelectronicrepair.com" couldn't be resolved."
Joe_Dirt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:51 AM
  #9  
Tech Master
iTrader: (15)
 
SloRacer1080's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Madison, NJ
Posts: 1,441
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

duh, fail...

Last edited by SloRacer1080; 04-28-2011 at 11:48 AM.
SloRacer1080 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:47 AM
  #10  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
PsycoB4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,507
Trader Rating: 41 (96%+)
Default

www.Finaltechniquelectronicrepair.com

PsycoB4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:13 PM
  #11  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
NitroXray80809's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bakersfield, California
Posts: 3,249
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by PsycoB4 View Post
hey the xbox will not be banned, or get banned at all. Its safe and all legit.
NOT TRUE. I have modded 2 xbox 360's both got banned. They have whats called a "WAVE" come out every November. That wave finds all modded xboxes and banns it. IDK how long you have had a modded but watch when November comes because its ganna be just single player. Don't say im full of bull either because i know from personal experience. Also google it and you will see what the xbox wave is and how it works. Some get around the wave but very few and it gets you sooner or later. Not trying to kill buisness but its not full proof.
NitroXray80809 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:26 PM
  #12  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
PsycoB4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,507
Trader Rating: 41 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809 View Post
NOT TRUE. I have modded 2 xbox 360's both got banned. They have whats called a "WAVE" come out every November. That wave finds all modded xboxes and banns it. IDK how long you have had a modded but watch when November comes because its ganna be just single player. Don't say im full of bull either because i know from personal experience. Also google it and you will see what the xbox wave is and how it works. Some get around the wave but very few and it gets you sooner or later. Not trying to kill buisness but its not full proof.

If your not trying to Kill Business why post such a Comment???
Thats first off....

Now if you knew what you were talking about you would have not gotten your XBox banned from Xbox live. You prob bought a Modded console from someone and have no idea about it.....

Welll yes every game that comes out each month are on a wave set. they started at 1 and now are at 10 and 11...

I know what I am doing and know everything there is about a Xbox 360 how do you think I play on LIVE every day???? Welllll There is a thing called a UPDATED MOD...

I keep upto date with my customers and update the Mod free of charge when there is a update... Now that is why YOU GOT BANNED... you played a lets say 6 or 7 wave set on a old Mod and BAMM!! YOUR BANNED...

Most games wont work with the old mod, it will just say play DVD... I have yet to get a customer to bring there console to me and say it was Banned...

Like I said I WILL REPLACE THE CONSOLE IF IT IS BANNED FROM GAMES I SELL.

Here is a Video of me Putting the disc in, Signing on to live, and playing the game. Just to prove to everyone and this dude its LEGIT REAL AND NOT NO BS.

PLAY ON LIVE SAFE AND LEGIT
PsycoB4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:15 PM
  #13  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
NitroXray80809's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bakersfield, California
Posts: 3,249
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by PsycoB4 View Post
If your not trying to Kill Business why post such a Comment???
Thats first off....

Now if you knew what you were talking about you would have not gotten your XBox banned from Xbox live. You prob bought a Modded console from someone and have no idea about it.....

Welll yes every game that comes out each month are on a wave set. they started at 1 and now are at 10 and 11...

I know what I am doing and know everything there is about a Xbox 360 how do you think I play on LIVE every day???? Welllll There is a thing called a UPDATED MOD...

I keep upto date with my customers and update the Mod free of charge when there is a update... Now that is why YOU GOT BANNED... you played a lets say 6 or 7 wave set on a old Mod and BAMM!! YOUR BANNED...

Most games wont work with the old mod, it will just say play DVD... I have yet to get a customer to bring there console to me and say it was Banned...

Like I said I WILL REPLACE THE CONSOLE IF IT IS BANNED FROM GAMES I SELL.

Here is a Video of me Putting the disc in, Signing on to live, and playing the game. Just to prove to everyone and this dude its LEGIT REAL AND NOT NO BS.

PLAY ON LIVE SAFE AND LEGIT
NEVER SAID IT WAS BS. Also i said not to kill buisness. U never said you will update peoples xbox almost every 3 months when a update comes out. How do u update the consol if its not in ur hands to? I know what im doing i can do regular drive and light on myself, also led mods and controller mods. So im sure i know what im doing i also know it requires a dvd disc to play the game as a standard doesnt work. NEVER called u a lier either as i know its not real eay to crack another persons $300 consol open and mod it. I just said i dont find it completly true how its impossible to be banned as i have been twice and updated my consol as the mods came out. Also i have a free opinion as im not on ur site and was speaking my side, plus i think in rules you cant post up another site to get people to buy from etc just like no ebay threads. IDK if im 100% correct just installing my .2 cents and my experience.
NitroXray80809 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:43 AM
  #14  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
PsycoB4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,507
Trader Rating: 41 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809 View Post
NEVER SAID IT WAS BS. Also i said not to kill buisness. U never said you will update peoples xbox almost every 3 months when a update comes out. How do u update the consol if its not in ur hands to? I know what im doing i can do regular drive and light on myself, also led mods and controller mods. So im sure i know what im doing i also know it requires a dvd disc to play the game as a standard doesnt work. NEVER called u a lier either as i know its not real eay to crack another persons $300 consol open and mod it. I just said i dont find it completly true how its impossible to be banned as i have been twice and updated my consol as the mods came out. Also i have a free opinion as im not on ur site and was speaking my side, plus i think in rules you cant post up another site to get people to buy from etc just like no ebay threads. IDK if im 100% correct just installing my .2 cents and my experience.

Dude your just ruining business Thanks again. Moderators just delete this thread. Its dead and people like this Ruin Small Business's Thanks again and Good luck out there... PEOPLE MY SITE AND EMAIL IS LISTED IF YOU NEED ANYTHING YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME.... Good luck with your stuff Nitro...

And another thing......... Wonder why your xbox got banned... YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR DOING!!!
PsycoB4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:43 AM
  #15  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
PsycoB4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,507
Trader Rating: 41 (96%+)
Default

THREAD CLOSED PLEASE DELETE MODERATORS
PsycoB4 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service