R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Chat Lounge (https://www.rctech.net/forum/chat-lounge-9/)
-   -   XBOX 360 MODDING AND RROD REPAIRS LOOK!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/chat-lounge/507727-xbox-360-modding-rrod-repairs-look.html)

PsycoB4 04-27-2011 01:54 PM

XBOX 360 MODDING AND RROD REPAIRS LOOK!!

Hey guys I have Re-opened up my Store and Shop. Time has come and I gave in to the gamers...... Sooooo

Take a look here at the New Site!!!!

www.Finaltechniquelectronicrepair.com

If you dont see something feel free to email me, or PM me. I will respond very fast so be waiting for a response..

I am also Selling Complete Systems and Consoles

We also Mod Xbox 360's and Sell all Games...

Mod Comes with a free game of choice

Games are $10-15 dollars depending how new the Title is.

oXYnary 04-27-2011 03:04 PM

Your not selling banned mac address Xbox's are you? Or you are and found a way to give them new macs?

PsycoB4 04-27-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oXYnary (Post 9027992)
Your not selling banned mac address Xbox's are you? Or you are and found a way to give them new macs?

No sir these are all Legit, NON Banned, Work great.

Come with warranty and all.

Longhair 04-27-2011 03:27 PM

Does the warranty include a new xbox once the modded one is banned from the network?

PsycoB4 04-27-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longhair (Post 9028066)
Does the warranty include a new xbox once the modded one is banned from the network?

PM me for Details.

Everything Is all Legit and Warrantied. Its no Bull!

PsycoB4 04-27-2011 05:03 PM

hey the xbox will not be banned, or get banned at all. Its safe and all legit. I play on live everyday. Why pay 60 a game when you can pay 10?? think about it

Also yes if you buy the games thru me, and your xbox gets banned by games you get from me, I will buy you a new xbox

thats how I know its that legit and safe. Microsoft already knows that us gamers do this type of modding.
That is why certian games now charge you 10 dollars to use the internet. Its all about money these days. but us gamers know what we are doing

email that I sent out :batman::batman::nod:

GundamWZero 04-27-2011 08:17 PM

Funny that this happens when the PSN goes down......:batman:

Joe_Dirt 04-27-2011 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsycoB4 (Post 9027720)
Hey guys I have Re-opened up my Store and Shop. Time has come and I gave in to the gamers...... Sooooo

Take a look here at the New Site!!!!

www.Finaltechniqelectronicrepair.com

If you dont see something feel free to email me, or PM me. I will respond very fast so be waiting for a response..

I am also Selling Complete Systems and Consoles

We also Mod Xbox 360's and Sell all Games...

Mod Comes with a free game of choice

Games are $10-15 dollars depending how new the Title is.

Your link does not work....

"Sorry, the term we received "www.finaltechniqelectronicrepair.com" couldn't be resolved."

SloRacer1080 04-28-2011 01:51 AM

duh, fail...

PsycoB4 04-28-2011 07:47 AM

www.Finaltechniquelectronicrepair.com

:D

NitroXray80809 04-28-2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsycoB4 (Post 9028428)
hey the xbox will not be banned, or get banned at all. Its safe and all legit.

NOT TRUE. I have modded 2 xbox 360's both got banned. They have whats called a "WAVE" come out every November. That wave finds all modded xboxes and banns it. IDK how long you have had a modded but watch when November comes because its ganna be just single player. Don't say im full of bull either because i know from personal experience. Also google it and you will see what the xbox wave is and how it works. Some get around the wave but very few and it gets you sooner or later. Not trying to kill buisness but its not full proof.

PsycoB4 04-28-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809 (Post 9033540)
NOT TRUE. I have modded 2 xbox 360's both got banned. They have whats called a "WAVE" come out every November. That wave finds all modded xboxes and banns it. IDK how long you have had a modded but watch when November comes because its ganna be just single player. Don't say im full of bull either because i know from personal experience. Also google it and you will see what the xbox wave is and how it works. Some get around the wave but very few and it gets you sooner or later. Not trying to kill buisness but its not full proof.

If your not trying to Kill Business why post such a Comment???
Thats first off....

Now if you knew what you were talking about you would have not gotten your XBox banned from Xbox live. You prob bought a Modded console from someone and have no idea about it.....

Welll yes every game that comes out each month are on a wave set. they started at 1 and now are at 10 and 11...

I know what I am doing and know everything there is about a Xbox 360 how do you think I play on LIVE every day???? Welllll There is a thing called a UPDATED MOD...

I keep upto date with my customers and update the Mod free of charge when there is a update... Now that is why YOU GOT BANNED... you played a lets say 6 or 7 wave set on a old Mod and BAMM!! YOUR BANNED...

Most games wont work with the old mod, it will just say play DVD... I have yet to get a customer to bring there console to me and say it was Banned...

Like I said I WILL REPLACE THE CONSOLE IF IT IS BANNED FROM GAMES I SELL.

Here is a Video of me Putting the disc in, Signing on to live, and playing the game. Just to prove to everyone and this dude its LEGIT REAL AND NOT NO BS.

PLAY ON LIVE SAFE AND LEGIT

NitroXray80809 04-28-2011 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsycoB4 (Post 9033603)
If your not trying to Kill Business why post such a Comment???
Thats first off....

Now if you knew what you were talking about you would have not gotten your XBox banned from Xbox live. You prob bought a Modded console from someone and have no idea about it.....

Welll yes every game that comes out each month are on a wave set. they started at 1 and now are at 10 and 11...

I know what I am doing and know everything there is about a Xbox 360 how do you think I play on LIVE every day???? Welllll There is a thing called a UPDATED MOD...

I keep upto date with my customers and update the Mod free of charge when there is a update... Now that is why YOU GOT BANNED... you played a lets say 6 or 7 wave set on a old Mod and BAMM!! YOUR BANNED...

Most games wont work with the old mod, it will just say play DVD... I have yet to get a customer to bring there console to me and say it was Banned...

Like I said I WILL REPLACE THE CONSOLE IF IT IS BANNED FROM GAMES I SELL.

Here is a Video of me Putting the disc in, Signing on to live, and playing the game. Just to prove to everyone and this dude its LEGIT REAL AND NOT NO BS.

PLAY ON LIVE SAFE AND LEGIT

NEVER SAID IT WAS BS. Also i said not to kill buisness. U never said you will update peoples xbox almost every 3 months when a update comes out. How do u update the consol if its not in ur hands to? I know what im doing i can do regular drive and light on myself, also led mods and controller mods. So im sure i know what im doing i also know it requires a dvd disc to play the game as a standard doesnt work. NEVER called u a lier either as i know its not real eay to crack another persons $300 consol open and mod it. I just said i dont find it completly true how its impossible to be banned as i have been twice and updated my consol as the mods came out. Also i have a free opinion as im not on ur site and was speaking my side, plus i think in rules you cant post up another site to get people to buy from etc just like no ebay threads. IDK if im 100% correct just installing my .2 cents and my experience.

PsycoB4 04-29-2011 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809 (Post 9035296)
NEVER SAID IT WAS BS. Also i said not to kill buisness. U never said you will update peoples xbox almost every 3 months when a update comes out. How do u update the consol if its not in ur hands to? I know what im doing i can do regular drive and light on myself, also led mods and controller mods. So im sure i know what im doing i also know it requires a dvd disc to play the game as a standard doesnt work. NEVER called u a lier either as i know its not real eay to crack another persons $300 consol open and mod it. I just said i dont find it completly true how its impossible to be banned as i have been twice and updated my consol as the mods came out. Also i have a free opinion as im not on ur site and was speaking my side, plus i think in rules you cant post up another site to get people to buy from etc just like no ebay threads. IDK if im 100% correct just installing my .2 cents and my experience.

Dude your just ruining business Thanks again. Moderators just delete this thread. Its dead and people like this Ruin Small Business's Thanks again and Good luck out there... PEOPLE MY SITE AND EMAIL IS LISTED IF YOU NEED ANYTHING YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME.... Good luck with your stuff Nitro...

And another thing......... Wonder why your xbox got banned... YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR DOING!!!

PsycoB4 04-29-2011 05:43 AM

THREAD CLOSED PLEASE DELETE MODERATORS :ha::rolleyes: