Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Ironic Beheading >

Ironic Beheading

Ironic Beheading

Old 02-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wingracer View Post
So all those Irish terrorists were muslim? All those Jewish terrorists were secretly muslim? Timothy McVeigh was a muslim? Cuban terrorists are muslim?

Don't get me wrong, I agree Islamic terrorism is a far bigger problem than all the others combined but there were, are and will be terrorism from all corners of society.
Haven't heard much on the ones you have brought up..last time I checked the most resent terrorist attacks have been from Islamic terrorist..
And you did forget the most prolific non Muslim terrorist group..The Tamil Tigers..
Old 02-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Generally speaking, in most parts of the world the number one source of terrorists acts comes from so called "separatist" groups. These would be groups like the IRA in the UK, Basque in Spain, Corsicans in France, etc. There are and have been similar groups and incidents in the U.S. Just because you haven't heard of them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

One of the main reasons you don't hear as much about them is that they have never pulled of something as big as 9-11. It tends to be a killing here, a bomb there but nothing to garner front page headlines for weeks.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BuggyKing View Post
Did you think this actually suprised you guys.
Did you hear about a CNN news reporter getting beat up...
It was on the news a few days ago...that also doesn't surprize me.

One thing I have trouble figuring out is suicide bombers...
Sometimes when you watch news reports you hear about them
blowing up thier own people...makes me think that Terrorists dont
care about themselves or the people around them. Soul-less Cowards...

I dont blame people being afraid to get on an airplane either...
I would be scared to.

When Bush was president I was hoping we was gonna nuke 'em..
Take 'em all out! Didnt happen....now our economy is crap...
Been alot easier to take 'em out at once instead of sending solider's
over there to die. Just my opinion on it.
One of my freinds was in the army you wanna know what he did...
He was building bombs to send to Iraq to our soliders.
I dont care who you are I have alot of respect for that.

Last edited by ???E-Racer; 02-08-2011 at 10:49 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by boomgagem View Post
This is why foreigners should stay that way, foreigners.

Oh jeez, shut up. You are from a foreign country too, so don't forget that. Your precursors stole the land you live on.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wingracer View Post
Generally speaking, in most parts of the world the number one source of terrorists acts comes from so called "separatist" groups. These would be groups like the IRA in the UK, Basque in Spain, Corsicans in France, etc. There are and have been similar groups and incidents in the U.S. Just because you haven't heard of them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

One of the main reasons you don't hear as much about them is that they have never pulled of something as big as 9-11. It tends to be a killing here, a bomb there but nothing to garner front page headlines for weeks.
We dont hear about it as much because its not happening here. Big or small, they still are terrorist acts.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
And you did forget the most prolific non Muslim terrorist group..The Tamil Tigers..
That ended well for them didnt it. With the military wiping them out and doing inverse terrorism on the citizens of that area.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by ???E-Racer View Post
It was on the news a few days ago...that also doesn't surprize me.

They were pro the Egypy president supporters. Had NOTHING to do with terrorism or islam. You like digging your own grave of ignorance deep dont you?
Old 02-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by ???E-Racer View Post
It was on the news a few days ago...that also does
The depth of the ignorance of that comment is astounding. They were pro egypt president supporters. They were not terrorist, and it was non Islamic based attack either.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

If you haven't actually "played" in the "sandbox" you are referring to, just call it the Middle East.

Originally Posted by Midwest_Mudder View Post
did you not read the part of my post where i said "im a crim justice major, you can probably guess my stance"

and it is about religion. Islam doesnt allow for divorce, read up on some of the crap that they pull over there, stonings, beheadings, hangings, they're commonplace in the sand box. Its not all about the religion though either, its culture, and the riff raff we let in. Im not defending this moron in any way, just saying that the polar opposites of people these days stuns me. Take a step back for a second. Just months ago we were debating over whether or not we should allow them to build a mosque on ground zero, i told everyone who i saw that supported it to shove that where the sun dont shine, cuz there wanst going to be a "victory" mosque where we lost American Citizens. Yet we had bleeding hearts saying we should let them do it. Now that the bad side comes out, the bleeding hearts jump ship and cry outrage. MORONS, what do you think would happen if we let the come here, and do what they wanted.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Neu_Racer View Post
If you haven't actually "played" in the "sandbox" you are referring to, just call it the Middle East.
With all due respect, what exactly does it matter what i call it? I see you are a vet of 2 tours, thanks for the service. Have i been there for military, nope, have i been there, yes. Do i currently have 5 close friends over there on their first tour, and have a family friend who just got back from his 3rd time being over there, yes. Thats what we call it when we get together to hang out, its just like us calling a small moving waterway a "crick" instead of a "creek", its what we say, and i normally type how i speak. If that "grinds your gears" ill watch what i say i guess.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Midwest_Mudder View Post
With all due respect, what exactly does it matter what i call it? I see you are a vet of 2 tours, thanks for the service. Have i been there for military, nope, have i been there, yes. Do i currently have 5 close friends over there on their first tour, and have a family friend who just got back from his 3rd time being over there, yes. Thats what we call it when we get together to hang out, its just like us calling a small moving waterway a "crick" instead of a "creek", its what we say, and i normally type how i speak. If that "grinds your gears" ill watch what i say i guess.
It doesn't......That's why I put the there instead of a

I hope all your friends and family return home safely.

J/c but how or why did you go there if you weren't ordered?
Old 02-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Phatkat View Post
Oh jeez, shut up. You are from a foreign country too, so don't forget that. Your precursors stole the land you live on.
Ok. I'll shut up now, just because you told me to.

And I don't see the similarities there, whatsoever.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

It doesn't......That's why I put the there instead of a

I hope all your friends and family return home safely.

J/c but how or why did you go there if you weren't ordered?

Student ambassador thingy my senior year. Was the biggest waste of money ever...
Old 02-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

That's funny..how bout sh*t box..that actually fits better..
Old 02-08-2011, 08:22 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Re: Bill Brasky

“He hated Mexicans! And he was half Mexican! …….And he hated irony!”

You ladies are frustrating.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.