Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
You play with toy cars!!! What do you say when on a Date with a Hot women guys??? >

You play with toy cars!!! What do you say when on a Date with a Hot women guys???

You play with toy cars!!! What do you say when on a Date with a Hot women guys???

Old 01-24-2011, 06:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

My girlfriend is a Latina.I was allready with her when i started the RC.If u ever had a Latina you know they jealous for anything what is doesn't include them.She gave me the hard time for a year because the rc.I got tired and i showed her the door....Guess what ,: she never left!She has no choice she has to be ok with it.Plus i told her:-honey for you its better if wrenching on my car instead of working on an another girl's body..hahaha.That was a good point for her .U guys R lucky if you have a girl who is cool with the rc.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default HA, WOMEN!

The first day I had my girlfriend over to my house, she walked over to one of my buggies and said " SWEET! when do we run them?" I was sold after that. That was years ago. She knows her and the child will always come first, but she also knows Ive been into this hobby for damn near 30 years and nothing is gonna change that. Just gotta balance out family time and R/C time. Get her involved -even if she does wreak into stuff- And if she starts complaining tell her " HEY I could always go back to drinking and drugs" She'll shut up I promise
Old 01-24-2011, 06:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by gabor szilagyi View Post
My girlfriend is a Latina.I was allready with her when i started the RC.If u ever had a Latina you know they jealous for anything what is doesn't include them.She gave me the hard time for a year because the rc.I got tired and i showed her the door....Guess what ,: she never left!She has no choice she has to be ok with it.Plus i told her:-honey for you its better if wrenching on my car instead of working on an another girl's body..hahaha.That was a good point for her .U guys R lucky if you have a girl who is cool with the rc.
Ehhh.. I think its all about the one you pick, and how you introduce them into the sport. My girl (latina as well) seen them in the back of my car, she asked if they were fast, I was close to the track so we stopped by. She was ok with the hobby after that but before I let it interfere with or time, I got her young daughter (age 3) involved then asked her about coming down to the track with me, got her hooked... But my girl is special, she supports me in everything I do (often tries to become my Factory Sponsorship) and she likes to see me enjoy myself, she tries to get involved (positively) in any way she can, while at the same time she lets me have my guy time, and I do the same for her.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

My ex wife said; "It's me or the race car." I'm still racing.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by t8rtot View Post
she likes to see me enjoy myself, she tries to get involved (positively) in any way she can

Quote of the year!
Old 01-24-2011, 07:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

Yeah...my ex wife said the same!....and I'm still racing...and when my kids have enough age; I'll make them race too! the better way to keep them off the streets!
Old 01-24-2011, 07:17 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Racecrafter View Post
Haha genious.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I would say it is pretty hard to explain to a girl the ammount of money you spend.I would say it does take a good understanding women to see where we all come from and understand why we enjoy this hobby. Personally I race to have fun, and to take my mind off my busy life.

My current girlfriend thought it was really interesting that I raced R/C but at first didn't truely understand how serious this hobby can be. I am lucky enough to have a girlfriend who is happy to know what I am, and understands that I could be doing much worse things then R/C. During off-road season my girlfriend will come to the track and pit me and get dirty, thats a huge plus in my book. It kills two birds with one stone (we spend time together and I get to race)

Long story short, its not easy to find a girl that understands your interest in this hobby.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

When I started I was already married, I said this is alot better than going to bars or strip clubs and she agreed. Now she is ok with it and we even have our own track!
Old 01-24-2011, 07:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by ganymede View Post

Quote of the year!
I knew somebody try to use that, as soon as I hit the post button I was like crap.. but its very simple, if you keep her involved, you can have both. Sometimes I may have to miss a race (i try to schedule around non-point race wknds)

oh and I'm only 21 by the way
Old 01-24-2011, 07:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by t8rtot View Post
I knew somebody try to use that, as soon as I hit the post button I was like crap.. but its very simple, if you keep her involved, you can have both. Sometimes I may have to miss a race (i try to schedule around non-point race wknds)

oh and I'm only 21 by the way
I am just teasing you there...

The way you said it, it sounded so R-rated...

"she likes to see me enjoy myself, she tries to get involved (positively) in any way she can"

Old 01-24-2011, 07:57 AM
Tech Elite

I don't think I could stay together with someone if she doesn't want that her friend/husband has a hobby. You need to spend time together, but not all the time. Things would become boring then...
Old 01-24-2011, 08:07 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Sounds like the smart choice was made
Old 01-24-2011, 08:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

LOL Jimmy!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:16 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

The main thing they (the women) need to understand is the time spent working or Racing in R/C is much better than the alternative... spending $$ in bars, strip clubs, excessive drinking, gambling... ect... Besides most gals I know enjoy their "retail therapy" anyway...so there a balance there they should understand... if they don't give em the gate!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.