Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
You play with toy cars!!! What do you say when on a Date with a Hot women guys??? >

You play with toy cars!!! What do you say when on a Date with a Hot women guys???

You play with toy cars!!! What do you say when on a Date with a Hot women guys???

Old 01-23-2011, 10:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Im only 17
but even if your 40 this should work..
if you play sports atleast haah (my dads way over 40 and still plays hockey)

so i start off saying im playing hockey all weekend
then they eventually go to the games bla bla

then when there finding out im not always there i say i work in my truck
so this kind of brings them into cars

eventually i takem 4x4n and thats when i bust out the rc!

haha i let them drive it and they say cool! this is fun

thats when i start telling them about the track and stuff
then without them noticing there man has went from a jock to a toy car racer!
Old 01-23-2011, 10:28 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

oh and just make sure that you dont fill your back seet with rc stuff

...it just seems like it could be a problem
Old 01-23-2011, 10:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default So true

Originally Posted by willbe View Post
When it comes to women: if they cant pit me, I dont wanna em'
I'm to the point that when my girl is sick or busy or needs a weekend off I'm lost without her awesome pitting. She can give me a splash stop without me even stopping.....She can start it faster than my friends, make me come in at the perfect time so I don't run out of fuel, and packs the best lunches....
Old 01-23-2011, 11:31 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

i met my girlfriend in the cafe of one of the clubs i race at so that saved me the whole conversation!
Old 01-23-2011, 11:35 PM
Tech Regular

best thing would be you find one in ten thousand that love rc cars haha
Old 01-24-2011, 01:32 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Well In my case, I have a modified car and a sport bike. So when i let em now that I also play with R/C toys, I go like this, i just like everything that goes fast!!! Then I put them in the back of the sport bike!! they could care less about the RC'S!

And in this case my girl bought also a Sport bike so we could ride together, and also she bought a Losi Ten-T so we can R/C together.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

tell them to "graba the fuel bottle and ignitor, my heat is next" then hopefully they will get hooked to once they see how intense and competitive it gets. if they are a keeper they will care as much as you do in the long run, maybe even get a car themselves. if not, there's plenty of fish in the sea. plus, girls in the pits are usually a distraction to the other pit guys and drivers so the hotter the better.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Signal151 View Post
Our local track back in the mid-90's used to run "powder puff" races one weekend every month. This is where the wives/girlfriends would be given a chance to race for fun. We'd set our throttle EPA to like 50% and let them go at it.

I took two different dates to the powder puff race to introduce them to my hobby and both of them had a great time, with much laughing and giggling.

The only drawback to the powder puff races was that marshalling them would kill you! They were always flipped or off the track, usually resulting in you chasing them around because they were too spastic to just let you pick them up and put them back on the track.

Now that I'm married, my wife is great about racing. She loves that I have a hobby that gets me out and moving around a lot. I don't think she's ever complained once about how much I spend. In fact my last two birthdays in a row her gifts were R/C stuff, including an 8IGHT-E 2.0 Race Roller! I was stunned!
Dude, she is a keeper!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 04:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Ive been married for 10 years, have a 7 year old child, and only a year into the hobby. So, no worries there....But she doesnt look at it "Geeky" at all. She sees it as "Boys and there Toys" just like real cars or any other thing we would hide in the basement, workshop or garage all saturday afternoon and tinker with.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:53 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by uncle everett View Post
Swallow
Talking about RC toys or just order her to swallow will not do a thing, in both ways you are screwed (and that is not the positive meaning of the word )
Old 01-24-2011, 04:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Ive been married for 10 years, have a 7 year old child, and only a year into the hobby. So, no worries there....But she doesnt look at it "Geeky" at all. She sees it as "Boys and there Toys" just like real cars or any other thing we would hide in the basement, workshop or garage all saturday afternoon and tinker with.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I didnt meet my wife while racing RC but she knew that I was into it before we got married. As long as I continue to pay the mortgage and hold down a good job she could care less what hobby I choose.

She even attends some club races with me, just lays in the sun, now if I could only get her to pit for me I would be a happy camper.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:09 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Mr.Pink View Post
tell them you spent $1000 on this one kit , and then they think you have money for them too .
That's in theory, in reality all the money's actually spent on cars and parts in this hobby Hahah.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:19 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Just be honest about it. Bring it around as "you can come if you wana spend time with me". My girlfriend comes to most races and pits for me. O yea and she is one of the fastest at the track at it too.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:26 AM
Tech Elite

I don't tell it on the first dates. Some friends think the cares are stupid and some like it.
I like the cars, racing, the people at the track, camping at the track together. It's more than just toy cars for me.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.