Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
You play with toy cars!!! What do you say when on a Date with a Hot women guys??? >

You play with toy cars!!! What do you say when on a Date with a Hot women guys???

You play with toy cars!!! What do you say when on a Date with a Hot women guys???

Old 01-23-2011, 07:32 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
mad racer : no, offense but some guys are but the saying goes just because a girl looks good doesnt mean she has a good personally or just be a you know what .

im not gay or anything like that by saying that lol.
Plus it doesnt matter how hot she is, somebody quit that because they were tired of it....
Old 01-23-2011, 07:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Well im 17, and she asked me what I was doing one day and I said at the hobby shop getting some rc stuff and she proceeded to tell me she had a slash and two other rc cars. I picked a winner haha.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I have to say I'm one of the lucky ones. Mine use to complain about the money and then the time spent wrenching. I included her and taught her how to tune and pit my buggy. Then, at our local track (We are friends with the owners) they had some computer issues, I offered to fix it and or take a look. And, after that she ran the race. This lead to her running / calling the races. Now, we both look forward to going to the track. And, I'm seeking a new pit person. And I've got to say, she really has fun at the races.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

My wife is really cool! She lets me race my cars all I want. I keep her happy and spend QUALITY time with her and my daughter and I also spend time goofing around with RC.

Key is finding a balance. I like it becuse it is very technical and racing my 1:1 cars would be much more costly. She understands my need to have something to wrench on and also my need for competition.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:17 PM
Tech Addict

My wife don't mind me racing as long as we do things as a family on the off weekends, which I don't mind either.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:24 PM
Tech Regular

IM not married thank funk hahahahhaha loving the young bachelor life and girls i date dont care that i have RC's and at most will say its cute that i play with toys hahahahah and give ya a smile ..
Old 01-23-2011, 08:28 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

i love these threads
Old 01-23-2011, 08:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I got lucky with mine and she comes to the track to support me and is cool with everyone. She cares nothing about the hobby but cares to support me. She gets a kick out of cheering at the big races and has even got involved as the trophy girl a few times.

Before I was married though I always just told them when it came up. Depending on your age group they should be mature enough to know that men have hobbies. Just keep your head up. You love this stuff so you beter find somebody that at least is open to it or the girl or the hobby will be gone soon.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:44 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by camocowboy View Post
I got lucky with mine and she comes to the track to support me and is cool with everyone. She cares nothing about the hobby but cares to support me. She gets a kick out of cheering at the big races and has even got involved as the trophy girl a few times.

Before I was married though I always just told them when it came up. Depending on your age group they should be mature enough to know that men have hobbies. Just keep your head up. You love this stuff so you beter find somebody that at least is open to it or the girl or the hobby will be gone soon.
doesnt hurt that tanya likes to be at the track and be the trophy girl and a dam good one

see ya soon bro
Old 01-23-2011, 08:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by offr0aden View Post
I have to say I'm one of the lucky ones. Mine use to complain about the money and then the time spent wrenching. I included her and taught her how to tune and pit my buggy. Then, at our local track (We are friends with the owners) they had some computer issues, I offered to fix it and or take a look. And, after that she ran the race. This lead to her running / calling the races. Now, we both look forward to going to the track. And, I'm seeking a new pit person. And I've got to say, she really has fun at the races.
Unrelated, but your signature intrigues me. Do you believe in absolute truths? I find your stab at theory quite interesting, considering most theorists and philosophers have rejected the idea of an absolute truth for several hundred years.

All of my ex-girlfriends have been involved in some way. New girlfriend will be once the snow melts... haha. I find people usually think it's interesting. Furthermore, racing is(should be) a positive way to spend your time. I suppose I'll add that I'm 21.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have wondered what I will say to the next girlfriend . the previous girls have not had a opinion about the fact i have a hobby , and it is r/c .

they usually are surprised about the amount of money that goes into a kit . and that it is actually a professional hobby . not just people sitting in a parking lot or in the bushes with toy cars .
it is a billion dollar industry and is taken seriously .

I would wait a few dates before telling them though , first impressions are everything .
you don't want to come off as a hermit , playing with toys in the basement .

tell them you spent $1000 on this one kit , and then they think you have money for them too .
Old 01-23-2011, 09:26 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by faze View Post
Well im 17, and she asked me what I was doing one day and I said at the hobby shop getting some rc stuff and she proceeded to tell me she had a slash and two other rc cars. I picked a winner haha.
Lol!
Old 01-23-2011, 09:29 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by willbe View Post
When it comes to women: if they cant pit me, I dont wanna em'

Nice

One of my old gals came to the track one day and sat out in the hot sun with me the whole time and never complained. I thought she was keeper at that point but later found out she had to go.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Mad racer...you said you met her because of RC...howd that happen?

Me personally, I am married and my wife comes to the track with me and even has her own blitz...its pink of coarse lol. BUT if I was single, I would tell the girl like it is and if she doesnt like it....tough sh*t! She can kick rocks lol. If she doesnt want to get involved in what I enjoy doing then I have no need for her anyway
Old 01-23-2011, 09:58 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by PFKAOG View Post
All I say is " Hey, I'm good looking so do you you really care what hobbies I have?" Then I say " Lets go back to my place" and she forgets all about what she was talking about......
Yea but the cats out of the bag when you take her back to your travel trailer behind SRS.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.