Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
ANYONE SNOWBOARD OR SKI  ON EASTCOAST???!!! >

ANYONE SNOWBOARD OR SKI ON EASTCOAST???!!!

ANYONE SNOWBOARD OR SKI ON EASTCOAST???!!!

Old 01-13-2011, 01:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (96%+)
Default ANYONE SNOWBOARD OR SKI ON EASTCOAST???!!!

Hey guys Looking to find people who wanna go board or ski on the East Coast..... I told the people in the area it would be a good winter.

If your down let me know, Im in New York and Snowboard as much as I can let me know.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I used to snowboard, but I suck at it I can't get past the whole "don't lean back, you have to lean forward" thing. I actually still have my board/bindings and boots... maybe someone here could use them? I'm in northern NJ, would trade some rc stuff for it(pm if anyone actually has interest)
Old 01-13-2011, 02:15 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

Maaaaan, I tried to get a bunch of heads to go to Jack Frost/Big Boulder in the Poconos on the 7th for a big party WMMR was having (Philly Rock Station). $10.00 lift ticket and a huge party in the lodge and I couldn't get anybody to go. Not really into goin all the way up there by myself. What's the fun in that. Made it there the past 3 years. I think they're going to do it again in March. I snowboard. Never really got the hang of the whole pizza and french fries thing.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Lapper View Post
Maaaaan, I tried to get a bunch of heads to go to Jack Frost/Big Boulder in the Poconos on the 7th for a big party WMMR was having (Philly Rock Station). $10.00 lift ticket and a huge party in the lodge and I couldn't get anybody to go. Not really into goin all the way up there by myself. What's the fun in that. Made it there the past 3 years. I think they're going to do it again in March. I snowboard. Never really got the hang of the whole pizza and french fries thing.
Im down to go anytime manm, I try to go every weekend if I can. Love to board, Soo free on the MOuntains.. Well ANyone else??