Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Gran Turismo Racing League >

Gran Turismo Racing League

Gran Turismo Racing League

Old 02-03-2011, 11:31 AM
  #466  
Tech Master
 
Mikey-B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,055
Default

Snoop... Check ur PM
Mikey-B is offline  
Old 02-03-2011, 11:49 AM
  #467  
Tech Addict
 
SnoopMaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 658
Default

Originally Posted by Mikey-B View Post
Snoop... Check ur PM
Just did, none from you ? on here or PS3 ?

SnoopMaxx is offline  
Old 02-03-2011, 12:09 PM
  #468  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
DaveW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 2,967
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SnoopMaxx View Post
Dave I have a Castrol TOM's Supra
Hm. Is it unused and unmodified? I have several 4cyl Supras i use in a 520hp class, but the added TQ of the 8cyl powered Supra (WoodOne) makes a huge difference in laptimes.

The R10 is great, but its tremendous TQ is really hard to control with the R2 button on the controller. I know they say its proportional, but it is nowhere near the proportional feel of an RC transmitter. It feels "stepped".

Anyways, i was looking into the G27 wheel and pedal combo... but it will be awhile before i pick one up... so i have to make due with what i have.

Snoop... do you have a Prototype X10 yet (all carbon)? They are basically the same, but the Prototype allows final drive gear change and the steering is a little more responsive at center than the Vettel X10. Let me know, i have a spare...
DaveW is offline  
Old 02-03-2011, 12:15 PM
  #469  
Tech Master
 
Mikey-B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,055
Default

Originally Posted by SnoopMaxx View Post
Just did, none from you ? on here or PS3 ?

Stupid IPhone....
Mikey-B is offline  
Old 02-03-2011, 12:18 PM
  #470  
Tech Master
 
Mikey-B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,055
Default

Okay... Check now
Mikey-B is offline  
Old 02-03-2011, 12:52 PM
  #471  
Tech Addict
 
SnoopMaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 658
Default

Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
Hm. Is it unused and unmodified? I have several 4cyl Supras i use in a 520hp class, but the added TQ of the 8cyl powered Supra (WoodOne) makes a huge difference in laptimes.

Snoop... do you have a Prototype X10 yet (all carbon)? They are basically the same, but the Prototype allows final drive gear change and the steering is a little more responsive at center than the Vettel X10. Let me know, I have a spare...
I used it once, can't remember if I modded it ?..perhaps tyres !! V8 power ..I'll check if it's the V8
No I don't have the carbon Prototype X10 ...yet

EDIT
It's the 2L version
but I noticed that the Yellow Hat YMS Supra has a 4,5L engine ..is that the V8 ?

Last edited by SnoopMaxx; 02-03-2011 at 01:20 PM.
SnoopMaxx is offline  
Old 02-03-2011, 01:44 PM
  #472  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
DaveW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 2,967
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SnoopMaxx View Post
I used it once, can't remember if I modded it ?..perhaps tyres !! V8 power ..I'll check if it's the V8
No I don't have the carbon Prototype X10 ...yet

EDIT
It's the 2L version
but I noticed that the Yellow Hat YMS Supra has a 4,5L engine ..is that the V8 ?
Yep, the 4.5 is the v8. Compare TQ specs between the 2L and the 4.5L version... back to back comparisons on the same track with identical setups will show the true advantage of the v8, not to mention the extra steering the added weight gives you.

I can hook you up with a Prototype if you like... it will be a few days though, as i already have 3 more cars to send to friends... and you can only send one a day.
DaveW is offline  
Old 02-03-2011, 01:50 PM
  #473  
Tech Addict
 
SnoopMaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 658
Default

Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
Yep, the 4.5 is the v8. Compare TQ specs between the 2L and the 4.5L version... back to back comparisons on the same track with identical setups will show the true advantage of the v8, not to mention the extra steering the added weight gives you.

I can hook you up with a Prototype if you like... it will be a few days though, as i already have 3 more cars to send to friends... and you can only send one a day.
Sweet I'll send you that Yellow Hat Supra
What's your PSN ?
SnoopMaxx is offline  
Old 02-03-2011, 02:52 PM
  #474  
Tech Master
iTrader: (26)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: pasadena md
Posts: 1,291
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

snoop what would you want to trade for? i dont really having anything that crazy but i do have a decent amount of money built up

and im talking about the R8 race car used in lemans back in the day not the R8 car people can buy. i have one of them already.
chaos2984 is offline  
Old 02-03-2011, 04:43 PM
  #475  
Tech Master
 
Mikey-B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,055
Default

Originally Posted by chaos2984 View Post
snoop what would you want to trade for? i dont really having anything that crazy but i do have a decent amount of money built up

and im talking about the R8 race car used in lemans back in the day not the R8 car people can buy. i have one of them already.
i saw that in the dealer a couple days ago........not really into lemans cars so i passed it up.....FYI, you can shuffle the used car lot by entering any race or license test.....you dont have to run race just enter event then quit ..... i believe for each event you enter its 4 or 6 new selections


Snoop.....im logging on in a few
Mikey-B is offline  
Old 02-03-2011, 09:16 PM
  #476  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
DaveW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 2,967
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SnoopMaxx View Post
Sweet I'll send you that Yellow Hat Supra
What's your PSN ?
So, which do you want, the Audi R10 or the Prototype X10? Again, i need two more days before i can send because i have two friends ahead of you.

PsN: ep3dmik
DaveW is offline  
Old 02-03-2011, 10:18 PM
  #477  
Tech Master
 
Mikey-B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,055
Default

did u get what i sent snoop? it might need an oil change......bye the way, first time out with the Audi and it took down first place i saved the replay

thx dude
Mikey-B is offline  
Old 02-04-2011, 05:59 AM
  #478  
Tech Addict
 
SnoopMaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 658
Default

Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
So, which do you want, the Audi R10 or the Prototype X10? Again, i need two more days before i can send because i have two friends ahead of you.

PsN: ep3dmik
X10 plz... I'll send that Supra right away

Mike
I got it
SnoopMaxx is offline  
Old 02-04-2011, 03:27 PM
  #479  
Tech Master
 
Mikey-B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,055
Default

Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
So, which do you want, the Audi R10 or the Prototype X10? Again, i need two more days before i can send because i have two friends ahead of you.

PsN: ep3dmik
ive seen u around....

PSN: lordmarshal
Mikey-B is offline  
Old 02-04-2011, 04:16 PM
  #480  
Tech Addict
 
SnoopMaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 658
Default

Mike What race did you use the Audi to win ?
SnoopMaxx is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.