R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Chat Lounge (https://www.rctech.net/forum/chat-lounge-9/)
-   -   9 days, 22 hrs.... and counting. (https://www.rctech.net/forum/chat-lounge/452444-9-days-22-hrs-counting.html)

GundamWZero 11-13-2010 10:59 PM

9 days, 22 hrs.... and counting.
 
http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/news/d5330.html

Thats right... :nod:

In 9 Days, GT5 is going to put all racing games on alert... even the PC and Forza clan will stop racing to watch.

That X1 Prototype in the video ran on rails.... a 1'04.853 around the Nurburgring Gran Prix course.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


Time to race..... been long enough.:sneaky:

BuggyKing 11-13-2010 11:05 PM

Wonder if the driver gets paid to test a new program. Game looks awesome.

GundamWZero 11-13-2010 11:30 PM

I never saw this before... simply out of control...

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


Damn.... I gotta buy a new TV just to appreciate its detail!!!

Wait a sec... I need to buy a new TV anyway.... :rolleyes:

Phatkat 11-14-2010 12:25 AM

Watch it people, Gundam's got a boner!

This game's been delayed what, twice now? Bout damn time is right.

Scooter79rs 11-14-2010 07:28 AM

I just hope the drivers endorsing this game actually speak the truth unlike what happened in F1 2010. But then again it is vettel, who has a tendency to hit "cars" going in a straight line and then blames the other driver.

Game looks good, definitely looking forward to it, it will fill the hole until rFactor 2 is released.

R40Victim 11-14-2010 10:08 AM

GT5 actually hitting the shelves... I'll believe it when I see it.

surby 11-14-2010 06:20 PM

game is gonna be sick especially if there is rally but its definitely gonna need to be played on a wheel and pedal setup

if only i could play it on a 42 with this

http://compare.ebay.com/like/3304924...e12b0a02652c72

Phatkat 11-14-2010 06:28 PM


Originally Posted by surby (Post 8210224)
game is gonna be sick especially if there is rally but its definitely gonna need to be played on a wheel and pedal setup

if only i could play it on a 42 with this

http://compare.ebay.com/like/3304924...e12b0a02652c72



Hell, you can build one if you want, seen a few people do it. An old car seat, a nice wheel setup, and a wife/girlfriend that can tolerate a pseudo-car in the house, and you're set.

th4433 11-14-2010 06:29 PM

Problems with Xerun motor
 
Just Bought 120A ESC and 13.5 T motor and in about 1 week the motor is shot. Anyone have any ideas why?

???E-Racer 11-15-2010 03:30 PM


Originally Posted by Phatkat (Post 8207008)
Watch it people, Gundam's got a boner!

This game's been delayed what, twice now? Bout damn time is right.

:lol: It might get delayed again it wouldnt surprize me.
Kinda like the new Zelda for Wii, it wont be out til next christmas....:cry:

I tell you one game my brother wants is the new Donkey Kong Country..
Did you people see that? They remade the SNES classic with current gen
graphics. It looks nice I give it that.:blush:

Phatkat 11-15-2010 08:34 PM


Originally Posted by ???E-Racer (Post 8214290)
:lol: It might get delayed again it wouldnt surprize me.
Kinda like the new Zelda for Wii, it wont be out til next christmas....:cry:

I tell you one game my brother wants is the new Donkey Kong Country..
Did you people see that? They remade the SNES classic with current gen
graphics. It looks nice I give it that.:blush:




I did see the new DK, and I will likely buy a Wii, for that and the Tony Hawk with the skateboard.

Foxxrocket 11-15-2010 11:36 PM

I've been told that its been pushed back to January 2011. And I wouldn't be surprised if they kept pushing it back to 2012, and beyond.

GundamWZero 11-16-2010 01:45 AM


Originally Posted by Foxxrocket (Post 8216510)
I've been told that its been pushed back to January 2011. And I wouldn't be surprised if they kept pushing it back to 2012, and beyond.

Release Date is confirmed: 24th November 2010. Face it guys.... its coming. :nod:

I gave you the link...watch the clock. It's not stopping. I am per-ordering mines tomorrow through Game Stop with next day shipping.

Mess around if you like, when its released, you will be scrambling for a copy...

Bet I'll get 500.00 for selling it on EBay within a month!!!:lol:

7 days 18 hours and counting.....

Foxxrocket 11-16-2010 02:01 AM

I already have mine done and payed for.

GundamWZero 11-16-2010 03:57 PM

Bought mines today!!! Releases on the 24th... racing on the 25th. might be even same day racing!!! It takes them a day to process the order at Game Stop, and if I already pre-ordered the game, then I won't have to worry bout the processing part cause its already done!


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:15 PM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.3.8
Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.