Call Of Duty

Old 11-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

are you talking about post #2 or post #7 of that thread ostach?..its all over if you look close enough...i think if you put "s around it and say that its a quote from someone else it wont get deleted or get you an infraction.

look at post #21 in this thread http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-tech...e-post-go.html...notice the posters sig...then read the rest of the thread and notice that a few mods also read it...so i think there is a fine line with the cuss words...not sure what the line is though...

as far as cod goes...i am like you...good at the actual game but last 2 seconds online
Old 11-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

I just edited the last post bc i forgot to say about my super high kill record on cod... I dont see a thing that says last edited.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Tech Elite

Read it wouldnt have believed they would act like tht unless it happened to me too.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
I read on line about people using Jtag Xbox to cheat on MOD and Call of duty, Doesnt that get you banned from x box live?
Yup.... My son despise those cheaters there... he would just simplt leave the match.

I had a couple of rounds on COD (PS3) where I put some serious Model 1887 buckshot into some ass, but wound up getting iced... I mean center mass, near point blank range. if it was real... it would have sawed that dude in half!!

But I was the one who had to respawn....
Old 11-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by streetsports View Post
are you talking about post #2 or post #7 of that thread ostach?..its all over if you look close enough...i think if you put "s around it and say that its a quote from someone else it wont get deleted or get you an infraction.

look at post #21 in this thread http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-tech...e-post-go.html...notice the posters sig...then read the rest of the thread and notice that a few mods also read it...so i think there is a fine line with the cuss words...not sure what the line is though...

as far as cod goes...i am like you...good at the actual game but last 2 seconds online
I hold my own... doing pretty good too....

Oh just to let you all know... I am at Lv 70... 5 Star General.

Been that way for a long while now.

Just like Modern Warfare, I decided I will never Prestige!!!
Old 11-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Here's how I know all you want to do is rile things up, as opposed to helping things get on track. That sig you're talking about, you've yet to report it. What you have done, is bring it up in a manner as to point out a flaw in the system, as opposed to pointing out what someone may find offensive, and should possibly be dealt with. And you've done this a couple of times now.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:25 PM
Tech Addict

i figured it was reported when i pointed it out in a thread that multiple mods were reading...the "flaw" i was pointing out is that a couple mods play favorites and enemys...its everywhere..all you have to do is put the reading time in...i am in no way trying to get anything riled up within the normal community base...just pointing out that some people of power around here are getting a little crazy...and its not just me that feels this way...its actually a hot topic

and this is my own personal way of trying to help "get things on track"....how would you go about dealing with the problem at hand? by not posting here any more? i like the site..i like the members...im usually just a reader/buyer but ive felt the need to speak up lately...thats how much of a problem this has been for me lately...i cant read anything without running into a trolling mod or seeing "thread closed"

i heard that there is a way to be invisible in cod...that its a glitch in the game so you dont get banned for doing it...i'll talk to my nephew tonight and get the lowdown on it for you guys...
Old 11-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Tech Elite

....when i pointed it out in a thread that multiple mods were reading......the "flaw" i was pointing out .....just pointing out that some people of power around here are getting a little crazy...and its not just me that feels this way...its actually a hot topic
Look at how many times you're "pointed" something out. How many times have you taken a serious inquiry, with proof, to an administrator?
Old 11-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Tech Addict

its easy to hide behind an excuse...are you trelling me that the only way you will delete someones sig or hand out an infraction is if someone complains to you 1st?

btw is that guys sig still there?
Old 11-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Tech Elite

It is absolutely easy to hide behind an excuse, isn't it?

I'm not saying it won't get deleted unless it's reported. What I am saying, is that the moderators aren't omnipresent. This being the case, things were implemented for users of the site to "report" problems they see. Some do so, others start threads about how the man is keeping them down.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Tech Addict

haha damn the man...on an honest note i'm sorry for messin with you guys over the last few days but there really are problems around here with some of the moderation...thats the last you'll hear of it from me unless marcos feels like shooting a snarky comment at me (coughtrollcough)
Old 11-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Tech Elite

Old 11-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by marooko View Post
Here's how I know all you want to do is rile things up, as opposed to helping things get on track. That sig you're talking about, you've yet to report it. What you have done, is bring it up in a manner as to point out a flaw in the system, as opposed to pointing out what someone may find offensive, and should possibly be dealt with. And you've done this a couple of times now.
Hey Marooko do u play cod? If not get out bro. You havent posted a single thing about the game, u just came in here shootin off ur mouth with no intention to mention the game. Your buddy isnt doin his job we mention something and you come running to save him? Haha dude take off the kpads and stand up.
We r serious slackers in the game minus 70 5 star general up ther haha. I know i blast dudes with a whole clip and they dont go down. Yeah they r wearin sniper camo, but still its point blank range, then i get killed with a knife. Watching the kill replay shows him starring at my barrel and bullets flyin past.
no one needs to point a dude out and say hey i dont like his sig erase it. We r not like that... We r just stating the mods are a bit bias and should not give infractions and then not give it to someone else... Also im pretty sure that a private message is a good enough notification.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Tech Elite

You'd think a PM would suffice, but then these threads start popping up. The ages of people should be publicly posted next to their user name. I've decided to not buy from certain people, I could ad the grown folk who cry to that list.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ostach24 View Post
There are ppl who cheat everywhere, on cod at the race track in relationships and even on here with x ray vision and the power to suspend ppl and ban them. Who gives u guys infractions when u are out of line?

Got the most kills ever for myself. New high 13.
well on 360 i have a 35 kill streak as highest not dieing. Im pretty good ant mw2 and done a few tournies and what not. Now i might be gettin black ops tommorrow and am looking forward to a whole new game. It looks so much better than old cod's.

Ilikexbox360! lol

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service