Call Of Duty

Old 11-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

So essentially you are saying you think you are smarter than the mods, and that this name will fool them? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... you just keep thinking like that.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 203 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ostach24 View Post
edited...
it cracks me up when members delete their post because I can still read them

Yes I did give you the infraction on your signature, and if the same word goes back on it you will get another one.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Tech Legend

I pretty much just wanted to talk about anything in here... crazy nights chicks cars dirtbikes quads call of duty anything.
My last thread got deleted bc of some db. haha it was a sick thread, and only lasted about 24 hrs if tht haha.
Anyways I figured call of duty wouldnt get nailed.

I just wanna put it out there that I suck on the last version online. I beat all the spec ops and the campaign on veteran but get slammed in the rear online lol i hate it respawn and dead within a 10 seconds haha highest kill for me was 11 and I think I just got lucky. I started hiding and picking ppl off so i didnt die instantly.
Well since the topic is call of duty , it needs to stay on topic then
Old 11-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Ok well im ganna talk i play c.o.d yes. I plan to buy black ops wendsday. I like to ride quads i have a suzuki lt-250 quad racer with engine work, pipe, silencer, bars, and nerf bars. I quit riding dirt bikes early. I got ran over by a racing go cart at 5 yrs and ended racing them early along with a broken color bone, 4 broke finger(now double jointed) and tons of road rash. What else to say i like to have fun but the only thing thats lasted the longest is safe old rc and games .
Old 11-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
Well since the topic is call of duty , it needs to stay on topic then
haha this thread is titled call of duty to make the mods think its only about call of duty? lol i didnt notice this till rading in a bit, thats a lil sketchy haha. Now look the safest looking thread has the mods watchig it like hawks because its not really a cod only thread. Maybe change the title to "video games, fun stuff, and sports"?
Old 11-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Well let me get this thread locked real quick like:

Water sucks.

Gatorade is better.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

But water is in gatorade...
Old 11-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
it cracks me up when members delete their post because I can still read them

Yes I did give you the infraction on your signature, and if the same word goes back on it you will get another one.
Haha all i can say is this guy is a tool. Seriously winky face ill give u another.... Really though u sit there and monitor what ppl say on threads... U should probably look at your life and ask urself when did it go wrong.
In fact you should probably get online and play call of duty to get ur third account up to level 70 double hahaha

The whole problem was when i had slicks*** tire sauce in my signature. It is a tire compound, given to me for free... Lil sponser type thing get tires and compound so i put it in there and on my cars. This is not an infraction if u look at the rules, it was not by itself so therefore it did not say the word. Then i got the infraction, i changed it to sllckshlt tire sauce so that it was not spelled out and even told him i changed it to it and rather than sending me a message back instantly gave me another infraction bc it resembled the word.
I messaged him and asked why give me one and not to those who use the $ and @ and ! In words to make them the word but not actually the word.
He replied if you wanna put it in there and get suspended or banned then so be it.
Then team shaken brew thread was deleted. Team shaken brew is all about crazy times/nights with the guys and girls, ridin, fires, blowin up stuff, shootin things, and daren, dude who broke his back on meds all the time givin us shaken up cans of anything bc of the pain pills he is on. So we were on topic.

Now that i got that off my chest i wont be doing much else either because i will be playing black ops all weekend. I might possibly stand a chance in the new game bc we r all new and no one has level 70 perks and the maps are new.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Tech Legend

i dont even play the Call of duty so i have no idea what you mean with the level 70
Old 11-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Tech Elite

Well if u dont play cod u shouldnt be posting in this thread right? Anyways u ppsted in here before i could even refresh the page... By the way some one called u a tight a in the how r the mods doin in jere and u didnt give him an infraction. Level 70 is for those who r constantly on cod more than u r on this site and dominate the oline game. 70 double is when those masters choose to start over and unlock more weapons and special things normal ppl cant have.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Tech Legend

Well if u dont play cod u shouldnt be posting in this thread right? Anyways u ppsted in here before i could even refresh the page... By the way some one called u a tight a in the how r the mods doin in jere and u didnt give him an infraction. Level 70 is for those who r constantly on cod more than u r on this site and dominate the oline game. 70 double is when those masters choose to start over and unlock more weapons and special things normal ppl cant have.
i saw the word but if you look is only showing on your quote so it seems to me that it was added on the quote and not the original post you might want to go back and read it. post 8 and 9
Old 11-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Tech Elite

I was here when the dude posted the word. I quoted it then he went back and changed it... If u change it fast enough there is no edited thing. U should look at it since u can see edited things.
If ur talking about the mod thing you were the one who quoted the man and did not give an infraction. Please get another mod in here that i can talk to ur just getting out of hand...
This is the cod thread how about we keep it on topic from now on and leave me alone? Anyone hate the rundown level as much as i do?
Old 11-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Tech Legend

I read on line about people using Jtag Xbox to cheat on MOD and Call of duty, Doesnt that get you banned from x box live?
Old 11-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Tech Elite

Ps3 cod
Old 11-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

There are ppl who cheat everywhere, on cod at the race track in relationships and even on here with x ray vision and the power to suspend ppl and ban them. Who gives u guys infractions when u are out of line?

Got the most kills ever for myself. New high 13.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service