Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Team Associated Employee Loses Bet! >

Team Associated Employee Loses Bet!

Team Associated Employee Loses Bet!

Reply

Old 10-06-2010, 11:32 AM
  #1  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,480
Default Team Associated Employee Loses Bet!

Team Associated's (We're not sure what his job really is) Matt Skipple lost a bet a few days ago with Associated's Repair Supervisor Cory Pane. The bet was between a hockey game, specifically between Skipple's San Jose Sharks and Pane's Anaheim Ducks. No surprises here that the Sharks got destroyed by the Ducks.

The bet consisted of the loser (who would have thought Skipple would win something?) wearing a pink Tutu at the track, the entire night. Mrs. Pane, Cory's mother, was kind enough to make the Tutu herself while including some flowers sewn in as added bonus. 18 yards of lace later the Tutu is ready for action! Skippy will be rockin the Tutu and a nice pink shirt, hopefully a couple sizes too small.

Skipple will be more than willing to sign autographs as well as pose for pictures with his fans!

Team Associated will be at OCRC tonight in Huntington Beach, CA!

The address for the track is:

15282 Jason Circle
Huntington Beach, CA 92649


So if you have nothing to do in the OC on a rainy Wednesday either come on down and check out the fun or turn on LiveRC.com and check out the camera. I promise you won't be able to miss him!
Chris Jarosz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:36 AM
  #2  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lake Forest, Ca
Posts: 98
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I hate you guys...........
r450racer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:38 AM
  #3  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 258
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Take pics
FJC 88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:41 AM
  #4  
Tech Master
iTrader: (13)
 
hopsing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 1,169
Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rcdude19641 View Post
Team Associated's (We're not sure what his job really is) Matt Skipple lost a bet a few days ago with Associated's Repair Supervisor Cory Pane. The bet was between a hockey game, specifically between Skipple's San Jose Sharks and Pane's Anaheim Ducks. No surprises here that the Sharks got destroyed by the Ducks.

The bet consisted of the loser (who would have thought Skipple would win something?) wearing a pink Tutu at the track, the entire night. Mrs. Pane, Cory's mother, was kind enough to make the Tutu herself while including some flowers sewn in as added bonus. 18 yards of lace later the Tutu is ready for action! Skippy will be rockin the Tutu and a nice pink shirt, hopefully a couple sizes too small.

Skipple will be more than willing to sign autographs as well as pose for pictures with his fans!

Team Associated will be at OCRC tonight in Huntington Beach, CA!

The address for the track is:

15282 Jason Circle
Huntington Beach, CA 92649


So if you have nothing to do in the OC on a rainy Wednesday either come on down and check out the fun or turn on LiveRC.com and check out the camera. I promise you won't be able to miss him!

Make sure you get him in front of the camera on Live RC for those of us who cant make it there.
hopsing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:50 AM
  #5  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 28
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

maybe he should marshal.
dusty1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:52 AM
  #6  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,480
Default

Originally Posted by hopsing View Post
Make sure you get him in front of the camera on Live RC for those of us who cant make it there.
Originally Posted by dusty1 View Post
maybe he should marshal.
He will be marshaling after every one of his races, while still wearing the Tutu.
Chris Jarosz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:55 AM
  #7  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (31)
 
tq_danpatterson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 522
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

I don't know anything about hockey, but since you said your team destroyed his team, perhaps he had plans to wear the tutu all along?
tq_danpatterson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:56 AM
  #8  
Tech Initiate
 
Gerardo ProLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Default

Ha,Ha,Ha.........wish I could be there to see that.
Gerardo ProLine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:20 PM
  #9  
Tech Rookie
 
Al Bundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Huntington Beach CA
Posts: 1
Default less of a man

go get em Skippie
Al Bundy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:41 PM
  #10  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (24)
 
wingracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 13,002
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rcdude19641 View Post
He will be marshaling after every one of his races, while still wearing the Tutu.
That could be dangerous. I can see tutu caught up in gears or tires now
wingracer is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service