Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
This guy stole my truck... >

This guy stole my truck...

This guy stole my truck...

Old 09-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I posted this reply to his post on the thread he posted at.

This bothers me terribly. How can you talk like this and then do what you did with a fellow human and RCer? If you are truly turned around and love Christ, you will return this mans rc truck that he sent trusting you in a trade. I for one will pray for you that you truly do see the light and do what is best.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Ok, little bit of an update. He offered to send me $100 for the truck, claiming that that is all it was worth. The truck was worth about 2.5 times that amount when I shipped it out. But I figure 100 is better then what I have now. Of course he does not have paypal so I gave him 6 days to get me a tracking number and to have a MO in my hand or I will follow through with the small claims paper work.

We will see. I would still rather have my truck back.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by akcrash View Post
Ok, little bit of an update. He offered to send me $100 for the truck, claiming that that is all it was worth. The truck was worth about 2.5 times that amount when I shipped it out. But I figure 100 is better then what I have now. Of course he does not have paypal so I gave him 6 days to get me a tracking number and to have a MO in my hand or I will follow through with the small claims paper work.

I wish you luck, and I hope he is seeing the light. I know you are still being ripped of, but better then nothinng. I still feel that you should get the truck back, but maybe he sold it to someone else. I have been on him for you at the holy Rollers too and a couple threads he wants to trade stuff. Here is one that he answered. Good luck!!!!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ml#post7954730
Old 09-18-2010, 05:05 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks for going to bat for me, I appreciate the support and help of everyone that has posted here.

But I am through trying to defend myself to him everytime he claims there was another problem with my truck. He has done nothing but lie through out this whole ordeal. And everytime he posts the list of 'problems' that he has about the truck keep getting longer. And even if all the things he claims are true, how does that make stealing my truck, batteries and parts ok? Somehow he seems to be able to justify it. I just don't get it; it would have cost him 14 bucks to ship it back to me, but that was too much. And now all of a sudden he claims to be willing to send me 100?? I don't get it, and I am also not epecting to get any money from him.

Guess I will have to see him in court. I would love to hear him justify this to a judge. Granted it's only 250 dollars, but its the principle of it more then anything that bothers me.

*edit* Just reread that, and it sounds misleading. If he does send me the money I will stand by word and not follow through with the small claims court. Just so that no one thinks I'm going to take his money and try get more. I am a man of my word. *edit*

But anyway, thanks again to everyone. I will post when I have more info.

Last edited by akcrash; 09-18-2010 at 09:38 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:39 PM
Tech Regular

^ Just reread that, and it sounds misleading. If he does send me the money I will stand by word and not follow through with the small claims court. Just so that no one thinks I'm going to take his money and try get more. I am a man of my word.
Old 09-19-2010, 02:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 147 (100%+)

WAIT! You just caught him in a LIE. He stated he sent it back, and is now offering you money for it?
Old 09-19-2010, 02:41 PM
Tech Regular

Yup! Weird huh? Unless he just feels so bad that he has caused me so much trouble, and that the PO lost the truck on top of it all, so out of the kindness of his heart he is offering to pay for part of it?
Old 09-19-2010, 02:49 PM
Tech Elite

Yup! Weird huh? Unless he just feels so bad that he has caused me so much trouble, and that the PO lost the truck on top of it all, so out of the kindness of his heart he is offering to pay for part of it?
All because he is a good Christian I bet......

I warned this thread too
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-bl-motor.html
Old 09-19-2010, 04:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

The guy is no Christian... he is using that ploy to con you into trading with you and jacking you for your gear. If he was truly a Christian, this thread would have never existed.

RCaddict0 is a con artist... the R/C version of Jim Baker....
Old 09-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by GundamWZero View Post
RCaddict0 is a con artist... the R/C version of Jim Baker....
That is EPIC!!!!!
Old 09-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Tech Regular

Well played.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Not sure how I missed this thread before but I was working a deal with cika on rcjunkyard for my merv. He was trading the same beat up stampede. I got pics via email from him and saw the condition and changed my mind. This was on 9/10. So glad I decided not to do the trade!
Old 09-21-2010, 04:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (98%+)

Just found this thread again and thought I would read threw it to find out what happened. Good to know that you may get something out of it. I too had a deal on hear go bad and the guy that sold me the motor tried to turn it around and say i messed up the motor. That is why it makes me so mad when I read this kind of stuff happens on here and Tech doesn't do anything about it, EXCEPT CALL ME A KEYBOARD COMMANDO. Oh and i get negative feed back that can't be taken off? Tech is definitely become a joke to me.
Daryl
Old 09-21-2010, 05:04 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dayglo33 View Post
Just found this thread again and thought I would read threw it to find out what happened. Good to know that you may get something out of it. I too had a deal on hear go bad and the guy that sold me the motor tried to turn it around and say i messed up the motor. That is why it makes me so mad when I read this kind of stuff happens on here and Tech doesn't do anything about it, EXCEPT CALL ME A KEYBOARD COMMANDO. Oh and i get negative feed back that can't be taken off? Tech is definitely become a joke to me.
Daryl
And what is RC Tech suppose to do? They make no money off any transaction and when someone is turned in as a scammer they get suspened..when you buy and sell on ANY board it's at your OWN RISK..what part of your own risk don't you understand ? I still don't know what you expect RC Tech to do other than suspend the offenders account..please explain what you expect them to do..
Old 09-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (98%+)

I hate to say it but I don't think RCTech should have that section. Tech is a forum for info, if you want to rip people off, TAKE YOUR AZZ TO FLEABAY! Tech accepts no responsibility for that section or what goes on in it? If Tech can not run that section because they don't make any money on it, don't have it. Doesn't Tech make there money on the sponsors anyway?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.