This guy stole my truck...

This guy stole my truck...

Old 10-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lapper View Post
:
You're.

Last edited by Marcos.J; 10-11-2010 at 10:11 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Leodis View Post
Best scammer thread in at least a year. My favorite one involved that scammer from Washington. I believe his name was "NW Corey" It cracks me up how these scammers think they can get away with this kind of stuff in the age of the interwebs. I apologize in advance to all of the decent guys who live near this scammer, but I will bever deal with anyone who asks me to ship something to Martin's Ferry, OH.
Hum..in a sense Corry did get away with his scamming ways..way to long in my opinion and it wasn't just here..his biggest "haul" was on eBay..their are scammers out their, on line..cyber theft is the fastest growing form of theft..so protect yourself in any deals..
Old 10-12-2010, 04:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Lapper View Post
issued warning
Whats this and the "last warning" mean? Getting ready to head to the post office. I will publicly post the tracking this evening after work.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Thanks for the update.

Regarding the ' last warning' thing. I believe lapper is the one being warned. I sent him a private message asking what the warning thing was about, then noticed that his two posts had been edited by someone else. That's my guess anyway.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by akcrash View Post
Regarding the ' last warning' thing. I believe lapper is the one being warned. I sent him a private message asking what the warning thing was about, then noticed that his two posts had been edited by someone else. That's my guess anyway.
Im pretty sure he used a potty word.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 222 (100%+)

Originally Posted by akcrash View Post
Thanks for the update.

he was warned twice by me in reference a post that he made.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Jays truck is mailed

I sent it Priority this morning first thing. The tracking number is 03101230000075977573
Jay said he would let you all know when it arrives. Its supposed to be there this Fri. the 15th
Old 10-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Just checked and the tracking shows as accepted.

The only small issue from here on out is that I leave for work Thursday for 2 weeks. So chances are it will arrive after I have left. But, my wife will be checking the mail and she will check the truck out and take a few pics. She is into the hobby also so she is 'qualified' to check it out.

I will keep everyone posted.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Tech Elite

I can assureyou its ready to run outta the box after the RX is droped in. I new servo I put in will ofcourse need set right. Its outta the box and into the truck. Never had power to it. But after that your runnin. I included all the spare gears, hardwear, shocks, and other parts I mentioned. Lipos will need the Deans put on them, but there with the parts as I said. Really sucks your not able to play with your new RC on Friday. But you'll enjoy it when you get home! Its hard to believe that little truck is capable of the crazy speeds it can reach, even on 2s with the 8000kv.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:42 PM
JEG
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (97%+)

I love my little RC18T. I got the castle 9000KV motor in it and the thing is a screamer. Running 2S lipo's... Fun Fun Fun!
Old 10-12-2010, 10:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Good shit RCaddict....

Karma is a "you know what..." You do dirt on someone, you are bound to get popped in the worse way possible; you will lose something that you really want at the worst possible moment. Not to mention if you do right by one hobbist, you will get treated right tenfold by others...

If dude get his car back... I wouldn't close it... but make a sticky: to let everyone knows that stealing from one another in the same hobby is sacrilege...
Old 10-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GundamWZero View Post
Good shit RCaddict....

Karma is a "you know what..." You do dirt on someone, you are bound to get popped in the worse way possible; you will lose something that you really want at the worst possible moment. Not to mention if you do right by one hobbist, you will get treated right tenfold by others...

If dude get his car back... I wouldn't close it... but make a sticky: to let everyone knows that stealing from one another in the same hobby is sacrilege...
Very well put.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

i dont think this one will go away for awhile. I hate a scammer and i think this turd wouldnt have turned unless all the facts were brought out on him including his personal info. I dont care if you found god or found jerry springer your still a scammer.So log your a$$ off of here and dont come back because you scammed a member on here once (and a dumb responce why you did it) and youll do it again when you need a hit. Once a dope head always a dope head he has already proven that BEWARE
Old 10-12-2010, 11:13 PM
JEG
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (97%+)

That last comment is BullShhh. Unless you have delt with addiction I really do not think you should make comments like that. I have personally delt with addiction and I can tell you that if you want to change bad enough it can happen and will happen. It is in no way EASY but the willpower of man is a amazing thing. Not trying to start nothing. That last comment kinda struck a nerve since I know personally you can change.

Last edited by JEG; 10-13-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:12 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by JEG View Post
That last comment is bt. Unless you have delt with addiction I really do not think you should make comments like that. I have personally delt with addiction and I can tell you that if you want to change bad enough it can happen and will happen. It is in no way EASY but the willpower of man is a amazing thing. Not trying to start nothing. That last comment kinda struck a nerve since I know personally you can change.
Well said Jeg

Last edited by Marcos.J; 10-13-2010 at 08:53 AM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.