R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge

Old 06-26-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
Tech Regular

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Wratchet's COWRC.com Screw Catcher Review

Hey All;
Well I have been owing Heath a real life review of his Screw Catcher for a while now and feel bad as I am a serious procrastinator. lol But the time has come and the following review is my opinion of the CowRc product line and the Moo Matt and Patty Bags as I call them. Once again I would like to thank Heath for all his help and support to the RC industry. As we can see this support has not gone unrewarded and the love for all things Moo-tified around the world wide web are incredible.
I have gotten myself a Micro Matt and a Mini Matt set as well as the travel bags for them. I have to say that these matts have replaced all the other pit towels and work mats I have aquired along the RC journey. I simply can't go without mine and even shipped one along with my RC's to myself on my recent trip to Texas to help out my Mom. RC kept me sane while worring about my Mom's health and the idle time was spent tinkering on my Traxxas Mini Revo and my Losi Micro Crawler. The magnetic meterial is just strong enough to hold all screws and nuts right where they fall and even holds larger metal items where you left them. I have even left small tools and parts on the Screw Catcher even when turned upsidedown. I have to say one of my only gripes was the fact that the pocket fill in pieces keep falling out when I tryed to take the matt with me in my Race Case but the Awsome Idea of the addition of the travel bag has made me a Happy Cow and solved that problem.
So with that being said about the only grip I can honestly come up with is the bottom of the mat slips and slides along my workspace. But I solved this problem myself by adding some rubber dots to the corners used for table and chair leg bottoms. This cheep $1.50 fix solved the problem and now the Screw Catcher only moves if I want it to. I even have enough left in the package I got at Ace Hardware to use on the Jumbo Screw Catcher when I finally purchase one in the future when funding allows.Heath feel free to use my idea on future production runs if you want. lol Once again I would like to thank you Heath for the excellent product line you currently offer and look forward to the future items in development.
So that that does it for my review and here are a few pictures of my COWRC.com Screw Catcher work mats and the travel bags to take them farther than the Barn Doors. Thanks Heath. WrenchHead

they even ship well.lol

Tekin/Savox/Spectrum/JConcepts/Paradise Hobbies/Jeff's RC Studio
TEAM TERRIBLES RACING/WrenchHead Racing/ SuperBikes&Ski/Team Holy Rollers
WratchetHead is offline   Reply With Quote