Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
FB message a friend sent me from an unknown person >

FB message a friend sent me from an unknown person

FB message a friend sent me from an unknown person

Old 06-07-2010, 01:15 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default FB message a friend sent me from an unknown person

I am John cent, 39 yrs old ,Dear you are a really beautiful woman that very Man we want as a wife and your beauty has stole my heart and i just wish we have know eachother for a long time.Now, I know we have not gotten to really know each other all that long and there is a little bit of an age difference between us, but I do really like you. You are a very special lady. There is so much about you I see that I know most men don't see.They are all looking at you for your body. But Honey, I am telling you, that is not what I am doing. There is so much more to you than that. I have liked you for a very first time i saw your profile but just never had the guts to say it to you. Well, that has all changed now.I am going all out and I am going to say it all. I really care a lot about you, and I would like to be a lot more then just friends.You mean so much to me. I mean, just seeing your cute little smile when I am having a bad day just makes the day seem not too dim. Or just to have you give me a hug makes me all warm and tingly inside. Just to see your smiling face brightens my darkest day. ............ So, Hon, what do you say, would you like to give it a go? You can chat or write me on my ..yahoo. ............ my.. email is davidb09196154 at yahoo.com,or hotmail is [email protected] so that we can know more about eachother...ok Thanks... John

feel free to send this guy an e-mail to repair his breaking heart. lol
Old 06-07-2010, 08:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Those things are so fail... My dad got one that said 'I saw your profile picture and thought you looked sexy'. You know what his profile picture was?

A donkey. I was pissing myself laughing.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

know how to tell that it is spam? the "guy" said ok thanks.... john, but his email is davidb091blah blah blah, so really, why would a normal guy have another guys name as his email?