Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Live in USA for RC life >

Live in USA for RC life

Live in USA for RC life

Old 09-26-2010, 09:38 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bermbuster View Post
Thats why we race to make us forget our reality....
:cheers:
Old 10-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Tech Regular

Peter george listen to this ..

First of all you have absolutly no idea to whom you are speaking to..

I can see your point and where you are coming from but i can also see how narrow minded and selfish you are and you speak without thinking..

Firstly you do not judge anyone using an example the rest if you do not know that person speak for yourself..

And please go ask anyone you want about the lifestyle of Cyprus in the south part and you will find out that the lifestyle of Cyprus is mucchhh better than the many other countries ..

The reason i would like to come to america is to have new experiences of the hobby i like and the hobby which i grew up with.

Also i am now in the process of finishing my mechanical masters degree in the 4th best university in the world UCL and btw in my class their are americans.

so should the english people go and tell them f"ck off cause this is my country bla bla bla..

No cause universities are also a major advantage economically for the country..its a big buisiness..think

And many scientists and engineers which are talents are been used by the usa goverment to help your country develop.. so you dont see this site ..why?

Also my country Cyprus has been divided into two parts and this has happened because of the American goverment..should i come here and start insulting every american because you govermnors did that to my country?

i dont think i should judge every american like that..

Their are many other things that i can sit down and write to debate the things you said cause it seems to me that you are a racist and very shallow..

and if it makes you happy i am not f**k touching my leg to america...now you can feel better..
Old 10-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Tech Regular

And something else just to let you know what you have described that i will do, most probably your grandfather has done the same thing years ago..

and if you are kind enough explain to me where are the american native people are coming from and i will explain to you from where the Greek people are coming from!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xlgraphicspro View Post
I'm glad you enjoy California so much, and I never claimed Nebraska was the place to be, but like you I'd rather live in Nebraska than California.
just some info on a state by state comparison.http://www.costoflivingbystate.org/c...-by-state.html
Pretty cool! Texas made #2 AND #4 on lowest cost of living... (ON THE SAME LIST!) Behind Oklahoma the first time, and behind Oklahoma, Texas, and Tennessee the second time.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Originally Posted by Cpt.America View Post
Let me clarify my position... CA "SUCKS". It is THEE worst state in the union, for countless reasons.

Have I looked outside? Yeah, its flippin gorgeous. I live in the rain shadow of the Olympic mountain range, and it has been stunning... and I get to breath some of the cleanest air anywhere. Have YOU looked outside?

Listen guy... i lived in southern California for over 30 years... I know exactly what the state and weather have to offer. I just deleted an entire paragraph of examples I had just typed explaining all the short comings, but I figure id just let you figure them out for yourself
Shortcomings:

Nancy Pelosi
high taxes
Nancy Pelosi
Berkeley
Nancy Pelosi
lots of stupid intrusive laws
Nancy Pelosi
high cost of real estate
Nancy Pelosi
high cost of almost everything
Nancy Pelosi
average IQ in the single digits
Nancy Pelosi

Do we see a pattern here?
Old 10-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
One more reason..Gundam dosent live their....How many earthquakes happen a year..I fear twisters way way more and they happen way more often, The Lakers..that's the best "sports" hate you got for Cali..now that's some funny stuff their..you must be hatin right now..cuz the Lakers are heading towards Kobi's 5th championship..oh yea..
never would have thought you to such a hater..
Hmmm... the Lakers don't make up for the 49ers.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by didrace View Post

I can see your point and where you are coming from but i can also see how narrow minded and selfish you are and you speak without thinking..

Firstly you do not judge anyone using an example the rest if you do not know that person speak for yourself..

And please go ask anyone you want about the lifestyle of Cyprus in the south part and you will find out that the lifestyle of Cyprus is mucchhh better than the many other countries ..

The reason i would like to come to america is to have new experiences of the hobby i like and the hobby which i grew up with.

Also i am now in the process of finishing my mechanical masters degree in the 4th best university in the world UCL and btw in my class their are americans.

so should the english people go and tell them f"ck off cause this is my country bla bla bla..

No cause universities are also a major advantage economically for the country..its a big buisiness..think

And many scientists and engineers which are talents are been used by the usa goverment to help your country develop.. so you dont see this site ..why?

Also my country Cyprus has been divided into two parts and this has happened because of the American goverment..should i come here and start insulting every american because you govermnors did that to my country?

Their are many other things that i can sit down and write to debate the things you said cause it seems to me that you are a racist and very shallow..

and if it makes you happy i am not f**k touching my leg to america...now you can feel better..
Ignore Peter. His mommy never hugged him when he was little!
Old 10-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ekd View Post
There went my plan to run north when the S hits CA's fan.

So I'm not the only one with an exit plan from this state? LOL!!
Old 10-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Tech Elite

I would like to come in America and live for a year so i can explore the rc Life in America..

I have almost finished my mechanical engineer degree and now i would like to get a job and do what i love most..

What advise can you give me ?

Which part of USA is the best to live and the best for RC life..?

I would also have the appropriate job and that will be very difficult i think!!
Where exactly do you live now? Country/city/province.

What are you in to, besides RC?

Are you looking for city life?

Also, look at the markets where you have the most job opportunities. That's gonna be one of the most important things. Unless you're very flexible.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Tech Regular

I currently live in London and i will be staying here until next semptember in order to finish the masters..

marooko mate thanks for trying to help me.. i also thank the others who tried to help me from the bottom of my heart..

As for the american plan i am not going to do it most probably..

i dont want to make people like peter george feel bad if i need to use the public toilet....
Old 10-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Tech Elite

I currently live in London and i will be staying here until next semptember in order to finish the masters..

marooko mate thanks for trying to help me.. i also thank the others who tried to help me from the bottom of my heart..

As for the american plan i am not going to do it most probably..

i dont want to make people like peter george feel bad if i need to use the public toilet....
People like Peter George are less common than you might think.

Being from London, you'll probably LOVE SF. The only issue is the job market out here -- and in a large part of the country -- is in the tank. For an educated person, it may be easier to find a job....not in the construction industry. haha. I'm a draftsman myself, structural steel. Laid off.

What ever you do, don't let the internet discourage you.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:53 PM
ekd
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marooko View Post
So I'm not the only one with an exit plan from this state? LOL!!
Nope. lol.

PM me when you can't take any more. I'm forming a convoy.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Tech Elite

PM sent!
Old 10-07-2010, 05:21 PM
ekd
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Had enough? LOL...

YGPM.

Old 10-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 376 (100%+)

Hey buddy ! at the bottom of my post it sais : this is an anecdotal response and not 2 be taken seriously. Did you miss that part? That means I was JOKING.....

Last edited by peter george; 10-08-2010 at 03:38 AM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.