Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Earth Day 2010 >

Earth Day 2010

Earth Day 2010

Old 04-22-2010, 07:36 PM
  #16  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,717
Default

Originally Posted by Not Wardo View Post
wow, did you sit down with one of your CEO "buddies" to figure it out. speaking of moron, (it') is not a word, you must add an s at the end, approval is spelled with two p's, freaking has a k not an l. No child left behind is working well for you!! you screwed up 3 out of 18 words. you must be the pride of texas!!! idiot, go put your computer on ebay.
So how is that fcc thing going? I noticed you never answered. Thats ok. Your just a moro, under 2 names now.
THE FCC.....
WARDO is offline  
Old 04-23-2010, 06:54 AM
  #17  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4
Default

Originally Posted by WARDO View Post
So how is that fcc thing going? I noticed you never answered. Thats ok. Your just a moro, under 2 names now.
THE FCC.....
idiot, the least you can do when trying to flame someone is spell moron correctly. dumb redneck.
Not Wardo is offline  
Old 04-23-2010, 08:23 AM
  #18  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,717
Default

Originally Posted by Not Wardo View Post
idiot, the least you can do when trying to flame someone is spell moron correctly. dumb redneck.
how long have you had, tiny penis syndrome?

FCC.
WARDO is offline  
Old 04-23-2010, 08:39 AM
  #19  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
downtempo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Costa Mesa
Posts: 1,857
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

You're playing right into this WARDO... can you let this go? You started this thread with some not so polite comments that were, at best, veiled in passive aggressive intent in the interest of some laughs.

You can't really expect to be well-received by some people, regardless of the FCC junk, when you started the thread in this manner.
downtempo is offline  
Old 04-23-2010, 10:17 AM
  #20  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (7)
 
Digit09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,780
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by downtempo View Post
You're playing right into this WARDO... can you let this go? You started this thread with some not so polite comments that were, at best, veiled in passive aggressive intent in the interest of some laughs.

You can't really expect to be well-received by some people, regardless of the FCC junk, when you started the thread in this manner.
finally, we have a winner!! (stole your line Jones)

hook, line and sinker!! I are a moro !!!
Digit09 is offline  
Old 04-23-2010, 11:34 AM
  #21  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
downtempo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Costa Mesa
Posts: 1,857
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

^ fake accounts are a quick way to suspension.
downtempo is offline  
Old 04-23-2010, 11:51 AM
  #22  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (7)
 
Digit09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,780
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by downtempo View Post
^ fake accounts are a quick way to suspension.
no doubt. especially if there was a malicious intent. thanks down!!!
Digit09 is offline  
Old 04-24-2010, 03:47 AM
  #23  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: All Over So. Fla.
Posts: 985
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by downtempo View Post
^ fake accounts are a quick way to suspension.
Wait, not yet. You got to let him burn himself first. And I need the laughs in the morning.
The Working Man is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.