I hate my neighbor!!! Vent thread!!! >

I hate my neighbor!!! Vent thread!!!

I hate my neighbor!!! Vent thread!!!

Old 04-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 376 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
WHAT THE HECK!?

It's 12:30 in the afternoon and I'm trying to clean my house....

So to help get motivated I turn the stereo on and yeah... OK it's loud. But what the heck!? It's afternoon!?

My **** neighbor just came beating on my door complaining that he can't hear his TV!?

Ummm... I guess you should turn it up then dude!?

Every time I try to enjoy this Home Theatre system I spent a boatload of money (As in nicely loaded new car money) on this guy comes over complaining for some freaking reason or another!?

Should I turn it down or tell him to turn his TV up... It's not like he's trying to sleep or something!? He just can't hear his poor TV!? Is that seriously MY problem?

We have no sound ordinance untill 10PM... So he has no LEGAL recourse... But I'm just trying to find out if I'm in the wrong for wanting to enjoy a little loud music every once in awhile in my own **** house!?

Opinions!?
invite your neighbor over for a game of naked twister and some tea ......######!!!!!****** the only thing crazier than you posting this cr**p up is me taking time to respond to you ! That makes me seem unstable and short fused but then again who knows...
Old 04-08-2010, 05:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by peter george View Post
invite your neighbor over for a game of naked twister and some tea ......######!!!!!****** the only thing crazier than you posting this cr**p up is me taking time to respond to you ! That makes me seem unstable and short fused but then again who knows...
Clap, clap, clap. OK, you have made your point that you can make a total off the wall post that has NOTHING to do with the thread.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I think that you should read up on your county and cities sound ordanances..time of the day or night has nothing to do with it..sorry to say but under the law your neighbor has the "right" to ask you to turn down your radio..SECTION 205.060:​SOUNDTRACKS─REGULATING AND PROHIBITING CERTAIN USES..read up on it..just tryin to help..
Old 04-09-2010, 12:37 AM
Tech Champion

It is only a guess, but maybe they have a small child/children?
Old 04-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

What your doing might not be illegal, but for instance, I have a neighbor whose kid is in a band. They kick ass!! ( band is called:Lower Case Blues ). Even if they are playing music I enjoy, their house is across the street and there are times I have to turn the tv up to hear it. If I am in my basement watching tv the bass reverb is worse there, than it is upstairs. Would you want a neighbor driving you nuts with stupid stuff? I'm with you on the home theater stuff, mine will rattle pictures off the wall but no neighbors have complained. (yet)
Old 04-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'll trade you nabors, my nabor have a jap fighter dog that will bite any thing in it's path and it's always getting out of his back yard. That dog came in my yard when I was moving a bunch of rocks and it came after me, I hit a SOB dog over the head with my shovle. Knocked the dog out cold but lived. That dog will never step on my yard agian. I told the owner if he comes back agian I will kill it. And I will.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Or you could live next to me..
Old 04-09-2010, 02:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

maybe this will help

http://www.angermgmt.com/
Old 04-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

I didn't read the entire thread and maybe this has already been suggested. But, try lessening the bass yet leaving the overall volume where it is. I'd bet 10/1 odds that THAT is his main problem. You might feel a bit less of a hit, but the sound of the bass will still carry well throughout your home.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:52 PM
Tech Lord

Maybe "your" music Sucks..at least to him....I mean if you were blasting country..I'd be pounding on your door to....
Old 04-09-2010, 05:19 PM
ekd
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
Maybe "your" music Sucks..at least to him....I mean if you were blasting country..I'd be pounding on your door to....
Country?? Wait til you are subjected to mexican "ranch". It makes Polka sound complex and diverse... and has more accordion.

You will be begging for country.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:37 PM
Tech Lord

Nope..I rate them about the same..but I still would listen to "that" over country..I live in the central valley so it's just as bad here as it is in the central coast
Old 04-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just make sure you call the po-po first. Tell 'em he's talking about death in his hands. The one that calls first always gets best service.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Tech Regular

Making a false report is not cool..and you can get into a whole bunch of trouble in doing so, You guys are sure quick to "state" your rights and seem to forget that "the other guy" has rights also..I would think that you guys could come to some agreement on the volume..crank it up and go over to his house and see just how loud it is in his house..
Old 04-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Go ring his door bell and say. Hey! can you tun your Tv up please. This will confuse him and he will think your serial. Problem solved.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.