Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
HOME MADE TYRES.......the best tires for rc cars.......free and with a very long live >

HOME MADE TYRES.......the best tires for rc cars.......free and with a very long live

HOME MADE TYRES.......the best tires for rc cars.......free and with a very long live

Old 01-26-2010, 10:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

This guy was part of the inspiration for my modded wheelie bar.

I got a wheelie bar but the wheels on it sucked BAD!!! I can't really afford the upgrade wheels at the moment, so here's what I did.

Yes, those are TC wheels. It freaking works great.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marooko View Post
Engrish and grammer lessons aren't too expensive either.

But I'm not English teacher, so who am I to talk and point fingers....right?
HA ha ha, I dont know about you, but his english is better than my spanish!!!!
Old 02-22-2010, 10:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

this is the new links for the videos......... I had problems with the youtube shits-moderators

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHG6B6yXbYk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha_Sh5wVDUA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIu54...eature=related
Old 02-23-2010, 05:52 AM
Tech Champion

Some may laugh at the tyres, but if they are ok for YOU, then I say you are having the last laugh

Ok, so they are not competition tyres, but tyres are tyres, it keeps the car working, even better if they cost nothing and/or work ok!

Enjoy the car!
Old 02-24-2010, 06:13 AM
Tech Regular

thanks tc3team.........

this is the new models with +traction...............

regards

Last edited by miquelmah; 02-24-2010 at 06:33 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Tech Regular

easy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggeakxq9R-U
Old 02-25-2010, 08:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc3team View Post
Some may laugh at the tyres, but if they are ok for YOU, then I say you are having the last laugh

Ok, so they are not competition tyres, but tyres are tyres, it keeps the car working, even better if they cost nothing and/or work ok!

Enjoy the car!
+1

Well said! Its great to see people overcome their limitations and find ways to enjoy the hobby they love.

That build is great man. I love it
Old 03-27-2010, 07:56 AM
Tech Regular

at this moment in my kyosho lazer zx5 I use the home made tyres and the 1/10 tt tyres........ and the time per lap is the same.......the difference is the home made have a durability +10 times and are free.... amazing tyres

Last edited by miquelmah; 03-27-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:10 AM
Tech Regular

at this moment in my kyosho lazer I use the home made tyres and the 1/10 tt tyres........ and the time per lap is the same.......the difference is the home made have a durability +10 times and are free.... amazing tyres

Last edited by miquelmah; 03-27-2010 at 12:26 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCNitroDude999 View Post
no longer are hard work and effort relevant in the rc hobby!
Yea, because we all know the hard, arduous work and effort it takes to pull a part designed for our specific vehicle out of those 5mil plastic bags and bolt them on. What is that guy thinking, being all creative and saving money like that.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:36 PM
nib
Tech Apprentice

to all those that talked smack you are too removed from the fact that these are toy cars to be healthy in any way.While out playing i use a tamiya brat w/ duct tape on the body,but am an avid 1/5 1/8 and 1/10 sale racer that other companies help support.so just cus i play with my beater chasing cats n such my whole collection of toy cars should be judged?get real.my beat up work truck must make my 540 m sport bmw ghetto as well right?.........love the tires and the fans shock towers ect have fun and play hard,it makes real life that much better
Old 04-05-2010, 10:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

miquelmah: kudos to you and your ingenious product, really inspiring, I'll probably work on making my own set for practice and show off, tires really are expensive and if you are an avid racer then just tires and fuel can cost you upto $100/week. Thanks again for the idea!

ps: I donno if you noticed but your front passenger side shock shaft is bent. Actually that would be the driver side in Europe, anyways its the front right shock
Old 04-07-2010, 04:47 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by xjqkz View Post
miquelmah: kudos to you and your ingenious product, really inspiring, I'll probably work on making my own set for practice and show off, tires really are expensive and if you are an avid racer then just tires and fuel can cost you upto $100/week. Thanks again for the idea!

ps: I donno if you noticed but your front passenger side shock shaft is bent. Actually that would be the driver side in Europe, anyways its the front right shock
jejeje......... you have a great sight ........... the following day of I make the photos I saw........... the shock is in perfect condition......the problem is the suport of the spring is go out of her place....... in 2 seconds is in her place and ready to run

regards and thanks
Old 04-07-2010, 05:00 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by nib View Post
to all those that talked smack you are too removed from the fact that these are toy cars to be healthy in any way.While out playing i use a tamiya brat w/ duct tape on the body,but am an avid 1/5 1/8 and 1/10 sale racer that other companies help support.so just cus i play with my beater chasing cats n such my whole collection of toy cars should be judged?get real.my beat up work truck must make my 540 m sport bmw ghetto as well right?.........love the tires and the fans shock towers ect have fun and play hard,it makes real life that much better
exactly........... this is a very expensive hobby .................. If I need buy all the tyres of I use, I need spend 20-30usd every 2weeks........the parts of rc are very expensive and for me is impossible spend 300usd every year ONLY IN TYRES.......

regards
Old 04-07-2010, 10:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

if everyone start making tires this way and realize how easy and inexpensive it is to make tires, i bet these big tire companies would bring their prices down. $32.48 for a set of rubbers with foams (without rims) is outrageous.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.