Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Hey people.. any 1 play on PS3 COD MW2 here?? Add me up

my IGN is " Archeetoz "

Hope to hear from some of you soon

1 <Lov3 Brothers and Sisters!
Old 01-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by A. Rhodes View Post
You can find your ration in barracks/leaderboards/kills.

A lot of people look at your KDR as to how well you play the game, at a glance, more than any other stats. Mine is 1.02 in MW2, compared to 1.19 in COD4 (1.89 on my second account ).

All these posts with games of 40-2 and you are only a 1.19? Hmmmm
Old 01-14-2010, 01:36 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DerekB View Post
but its a BEASTLY 1.19 k/d

speaking of beastly... i played regular TDM awhile back. i went 13-2. all i did was look up to the top left.. OOO RED DOT (idiot). fire fire (dont lift). look to the bottom right, damn it... out of ammo. reload. look for another red dot.... fire fire (dont lift). i got scavenger.. run over dead body... reload...rinse repeat.

won the game.. left.. went back to HCTDM..... i dont like wasting ammo.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

A game from last night. The bad guys got ROLLED!

Hebiki is DumpsterCamperC and CampSonic is me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
mw2 roll.jpg (162.2 KB, 66 views)
Old 01-14-2010, 06:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DerekB View Post
Thoose are all from COD4, not MW2. Almost all of my kill in MW2 came in the first 24hours, before the game went downhill...

Anyone else try Operation Flashpoint? I just picked it up tonight and it is a very cool FPS simulation game. Closest engagement with an enemy so far has been 300 meters. Very tactical, thats for sure. Enemies are so small, it's very challenging to hit them.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
but its a BEASTLY 1.19 k/d
No, my 1.89 KDR on my 2nd account is BEASTLY
Old 01-14-2010, 09:06 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rtypec View Post
A game from last night. The bad guys got ROLLED!

Hebiki is DumpsterCamperC and CampSonic is me.
13-0 is STRAIGHT camping.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

1.89 KDR is NOT beastly...

You still basically die for every kill you earn.

Accuracy is important too. It doesnt just tell how well you aim, but also if you are a pray-n-sprayer with something like an RPD, or AUG. Pray-n-sprayers usually have low teen or worse accuracy. So what if your KDR is 1.90 and your accuracy is 12%. You might as well just n00b t00b or RPG every game you play... weak sauce.

Skill is tactically working the map, placing 2-3 shots in each enemy, droppin claymores to cover your ass as you work your way around the map, then pullin out your shottie to tend to those gay ass care package runners. Run outta ammo? Use your enemies guns. I had already unlocked the red dot sight/silencer for the ak47 before i even got to lvl70. Why? Using the weapons of my fallen foes.

Im not typing this to say you guys suck and im the shizz. Im typing this to place an accurate horizon on this KDR and skill discussion/debate. It really doesnt matter if youre playing objective games. Not everyone can be good at every map with every gun and every game type. Just do your part, watch your six, and put two in the chest and one in the head. The stats will work themselves out.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Your KD does does reflect your playing capability. Im at a dead 2.00 right now and run out there like rambo. No lie. Should be higher but I have the occasional games where I just all out dont care and jump off buildings and crap. I have over 26,000 kills right now, and have called in well over 60 Nukes I have been playing The COD series ever since it came out. Im at 10th prestige maxed out level on every sequal. Even ranked in the top 1000 for kills for awhile on cod5. 46 in the world for Nazi Zombies Few pics of some decent scores. Sucks when 1 of those deaths are from the nuke....
Attached Images
1129091551.jpg (295.1 KB, 20 views)
1231090030.jpg (294.7 KB, 19 views)
Old 01-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by DaveW View Post

Accuracy is important too. It doesnt just tell how well you aim, but also if you are a pray-n-sprayer with something like an RPD, or AUG. Pray-n-sprayers usually have low teen or worse accuracy. So what if your KDR is 1.90 and your accuracy is 12%. You might as well just n00b t00b or RPG every game you play... weak sauce.

Skill is tactically working the map, placing 2-3 shots in each enemy, droppin claymores to cover your ass as you work your way around the map, then pullin out your shottie to tend to those gay ass care package runners. Run outta ammo? Use your enemies guns. I had already unlocked the red dot sight/silencer for the ak47 before i even got to lvl70. Why? Using the weapons of my fallen foes.

Im not typing this to say you guys suck and im the shizz. Im typing this to place an accurate horizon on this KDR and skill discussion/debate. It really doesnt matter if youre playing objective games. Not everyone can be good at every map with every gun and every game type. Just do your part, watch your six, and put two in the chest and one in the head. The stats will work themselves out.
Pretty sure thats a lie. You cannot unlock attachments untill you unlock the gun itself........
Old 01-14-2010, 11:19 PM
Tech Elite

If i remember correctly, i already had over 30 kills with it and had a bunch of the challenge/earning windows pop up once i leveled up to 70. I just got it yesterday and had the red dot and silencer right off the bat. Call it what you will... lol
Old 01-14-2010, 11:22 PM
Tech Addict

hmm.. could be possible. Never seen it in my 30 prestiges LOL
Old 01-15-2010, 03:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I've noticed I've gotten better at this game, starting to consistantly have matches where I have more kills then deaths. I've unlocked claymores, but I like using 'nades so I haven't used claymores yet. I know I'm not the best player around, so I never say I am because I know I'm not.

I've used enemy weapons before, the only way to continue when you're out of bullets.

My fave moment so far has been spotting some one lay down in a bathtub (on Estate) and knifing them and then a minute later they say "How was I seen in the bathtub?"
Attached Images
MW2.jpg (177.5 KB, 24 views)
Old 01-15-2010, 06:01 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
13-0 is STRAIGHT camping.
Not necessarily. I have gone (in COD4) both 21-0 & 22-0 in back to back games, running and gunning with the MP5. But your prolly right, he was camping

1.89 or even 1.19 is a great KDR. Anything over 1.00 is good IMO. And with a KDR of 1.89, how can I die basically every time, wouldn't I have a 1.00 then I am ranked 13,400 out of ver 10million, so that in itself speaks for itself....People with very high KDR, over 2.5 or 3.00 either camp their asses off, cherry pick games, or just plain cheat.

These are my 3 live account below. FTADOT is my main, FTAD0T is my secondary (got all thoose kills this past Satuyrday in 6hrs of play), FTADOT2 is my sons (who is 5 btw)

And here's the stats from MW2. Mind you, all my kills were in the first 36hours or so of release, just over 24hrs of actual playtime:

Originally Posted by mauromj View Post
Your KD does does reflect your playing capability. Im at a dead 2.00 right now and run out there like rambo. No lie. Should be higher but I have the occasional games where I just all out dont care and jump off buildings and crap. I have over 26,000 kills right now, and have called in well over 60 Nukes I have been playing The COD series ever since it came out. Im at 10th prestige maxed out level on every sequal. Even ranked in the top 1000 for kills for awhile on cod5. 46 in the world for Nazi Zombies Few pics of some decent scores. Sucks when 1 of those deaths are from the nuke....
2.00 is really good, especially if you play rambo style, thats for sure. Whats your stats from COD4?

Originally Posted by mauromj View Post
Pretty sure thats a lie. You cannot unlock attachments untill you unlock the gun itself........
Correct, you cant earn kills for a gun or attachements until you unlock it. You could play all 69 levels with and not a sinlge kill would matter as far as the challenges/attachments.

If i remember correctly, i already had over 30 kills with it and had a bunch of the challenge/earning windows pop up once i leveled up to 70. I just got it yesterday and had the red dot and silencer right off the bat. Call it what you will... lol
The only way this would have happened is if you started a round at a 69, leveled up to 70 in game, and then got over 30 kills with the gun. You can't earn stuff prior to that level.

Last edited by A. Rhodes; 01-15-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:25 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by A. Rhodes View Post
1.89 or even 1.19 is a great KDR. Anything over 1.00 is good IMO. And with a KDR of 1.89, how can I die basically every time, wouldn't I have a 1.00 then I am ranked 13,400 out of ver 10million, so that in itself speaks for itself....People with very high KDR, over 2.5 or 3.00 either camp their asses off, cherry pick games, or just plain cheat.

The only way this would have happened is if you started a round at a 69, leveled up to 70 in game, and then got over 30 kills with the gun. You can earn stuff prior to that level.
Im far from a camper, and definitely dont cheat. My KDR is over 2.4 and acc in the high 19's (Ps3).

It was during a game of Demolition that i leveled up to 70. I went in needing less than 300 points to level up. After the game is when i unlocked everything (meaning i saw all the things i had unlocked, challenges/titles/accolades, usually steamroller, immortal, and whatever the one for KDR over 10 is) and the red dot and silencer for the ak47. I did use an ak47 during that round, someone almost always drops one, but didnt think it was enough to unlock the red dot and the silencer. Like i said, i figured it was from previous gun uses.

It isnt uncommon for me and a few of the guys i play MW2 with to hit triple digit kills during Demolition. One in particular went 105 and 53 on Scrapyard (his KDR is 1.60ish, accuracy is over 25). Still a one for one, but impressive nontheless. Yes, we joke him and say he sucks. lol He runs out, kills one and dies. But its how he plays, so we use him as bait and pluck off the ones gunning for him, or that gave their position away shooting at him. Then we spawn rape the entire team with either a predator or a well placed harrier and ac130. No camping... just firepower.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.