Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Modern Warfare 2 >

Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare 2

Old 12-21-2009, 10:56 AM
  #481  
Tech Master
 
DerekB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,421
Default

Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
when are you gonna join us again for HCTDM? last time you joined.. i wasnt on.

i wanna see the man behind the posts play

I've only seen him on for a few minutes at a time. I'll be on tonight. I played some of the actual game recently. Not bad, but I'm not super impressed so far. Seems too short.
DerekB is offline  
Old 12-21-2009, 03:05 PM
  #482  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 3,121
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
when are you gonna join us again for HCTDM? last time you joined.. i wasnt on.

i wanna see the man behind the posts play
I'm not a HCTDM player...havn't we been over this before Maybe I'll join you guys later tonight, if I'm still up. Remeber, you guys dont playing until its 12am here. Whats your GT again?

Originally Posted by DerekB View Post
I've only seen him on for a few minutes at a time. I'll be on tonight. I played some of the actual game recently. Not bad, but I'm not super impressed so far. Seems too short.
I usually play every day, it's prolly right when you guys get on, I get off. Whats your GT again? I got a whole bunch lately and not sure who's who
A. Rhodes is offline  
Old 12-21-2009, 03:08 PM
  #483  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (26)
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,922
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by A. Rhodes View Post
I'm not a HCTDM player...havn't we been over this before Maybe I'll join you guys later tonight, if I'm still up. Remeber, you guys dont playing until its 12am here. Whats your GT again?



I usually play every day, it's prolly right when you guys get on, I get off. Whats your GT again? I got a whole bunch lately and not sure who's who
i havent given it to you. i have too many stalkers. i only add ppl who actually play in my party ill send you a request when i get on.. but again with the time difference, im pretty sure you won't online anymore.

Game on tonight!!!
Hebiki is offline  
Old 12-21-2009, 03:09 PM
  #484  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (26)
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,922
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by DerekB View Post
I've only seen him on for a few minutes at a time. I'll be on tonight. I played some of the actual game recently. Not bad, but I'm not super impressed so far. Seems too short.
who's playing tonight?

1. Derek
2. Me
3. JasonCamper?
4. rtype-Camper?
5. Cindy?
6. Vega?
7.
8.
9.
10.
Hebiki is offline  
Old 12-21-2009, 03:10 PM
  #485  
Tech Master
 
DerekB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,421
Default

Originally Posted by A. Rhodes View Post
I'm not a HCTDM player...havn't we been over this before Maybe I'll join you guys later tonight, if I'm still up. Remeber, you guys dont playing until its 12am here. Whats your GT again?



I usually play every day, it's prolly right when you guys get on, I get off. Whats your GT again? I got a whole bunch lately and not sure who's who
Beer Magazine

I think I've seen you on when I play earlier our time.
DerekB is offline  
Old 12-21-2009, 03:14 PM
  #486  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 3,121
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
i havent given it to you. i have too many stalkers. i only add ppl who actually play in my party ill send you a request when i get on.. but again with the time difference, im pretty sure you won't online anymore.

Game on tonight!!!
Well maybe I've been waiting just for you to invite me I can play till 1am my time, so lets do this!

Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
who's playing tonight?

1. Derek
2. Me
3. JasonCamper?
4. rtype-Camper?
5. Cindy?
6. Vega?
7.
8.
9.
10.
You already got a full team, if I play, you would have to play the non-harcore ground war deal I'll look for you fools around 11PM or so.
A. Rhodes is offline  
Old 12-21-2009, 03:17 PM
  #487  
Tech Master
 
DerekB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,421
Default

Lots of times we play with up to 12 and have a full HCTD match. So no worries. First come first serve on the team. The rest just join in.
DerekB is offline  
Old 12-21-2009, 03:17 PM
  #488  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 3,121
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by DerekB View Post
Beer Magazine

I think I've seen you on when I play earlier our time.
Yep I got you on my list, thats one of the ones I was not sure of.
A. Rhodes is offline  
Old 12-21-2009, 06:26 PM
  #489  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (211)
 
Neu_Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 4,012
Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)
Default

Anyone got the 25 killstreak reward to see the nuke? What does it do? Just instantly end the game?

Can anyone join this little party? I am fairly decent and usually have a positive K/D ratio.
Neu_Racer is offline  
Old 12-21-2009, 06:34 PM
  #490  
Tech Master
iTrader: (3)
 
Danny-b23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Posts: 1,357
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Neu_Racer View Post
Anyone got the 25 killstreak reward to see the nuke? What does it do? Just instantly end the game?

Can anyone join this little party? I am fairly decent and usually have a positive K/D ratio.
10 second countdown, and then there's a white glow, everyone dies and the game ends.
Danny-b23 is offline  
Old 12-21-2009, 06:34 PM
  #491  
Tech Master
iTrader: (3)
 
Danny-b23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Posts: 1,357
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
who's playing tonight?

1. Derek
2. Me
3. JasonCamper?
4. rtype-Camper?
5. Cindy?
6. Vega?
7.
8.
9.
10.
You guys on Xbox or PS3?
Danny-b23 is offline  
Old 12-21-2009, 07:10 PM
  #492  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (97)
 
DavidR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Mo
Posts: 1,670
Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)
Default

Once again... If ya'll are lookin' for another player...

Konvicted1 on 360... Should be on in about a half hour.
DavidR is offline  
Old 12-21-2009, 07:16 PM
  #493  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (97)
 
DavidR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Mo
Posts: 1,670
Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)
Default

Tactical Nuke....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqGtBfjIsaE
DavidR is offline  
Old 12-21-2009, 08:57 PM
  #494  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (1)
 
R40Victim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: N.W. FL___L.A.___Lower Alabama
Posts: 7,827
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Had some good games with Gundam, Ep3dmik, Pyro18 and a couple other RC'ers! Hope to run into you guys online again, much fun!
R40Victim is offline  
Old 12-22-2009, 01:02 AM
  #495  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (26)
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,922
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Danny-b23 View Post
You guys on Xbox or PS3?
Xbox
Hebiki is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.