Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Modern Warfare 2 >

Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare 2

Old 12-21-2009, 09:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R40Victim View Post
Whoa, our scores are very similar! I had forgotten what my stats were until I saw yours. I think I even have the same kill streak...hehe
Nice, your on PS3 right. How many users/gametags does PS3 have in the stats? Xbox has at least 9,985,562, cause thats what the worst guy on my friends list is.

100k+ kills take some time and serious dedication to the game. COD4 was the reason I quit racing RC actually I know I can add up all my friends kills together, and I still have more I have gotten the 23 killstreak twice, with a 22 and 0 round as well. Best I can muster in MW2 was 19, and that was in the first 8 hours of release.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Alex, check my stats for me I haven't been on for so long!
Old 12-21-2009, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Alex, check my stats for me I haven't been on for so long!
I think your 2nd on my freinds list with 60k+ kills. You do have a very high KDR, over 2 I think.

BTW - it's Andy, not Alex
Old 12-21-2009, 09:45 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Howard View Post
Well I've finally started to level up the ACR and OMG what a PITA. I have to pretty much unload an entire clip into someone and hope the don't get off a couple shots to take them down. Does this thing shoot airsoft pellets or what
it shoots marshmallows. but going from an automatic to a 3 round burst takes some getting used to. im not enjoying life with the Famas right now.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by A. Rhodes View Post
I think your 2nd on my freinds list with 60k+ kills. You do have a very high KDR, over 2 I think.

BTW - it's Andy, not Alex
I know to many Alex's lol. Not good with names as you can see

If I remember rightly my K/D is around 1.6/1.7 but my accuracy is shockingly low down to my brother solely using LMG's haha.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:59 AM
Tech Elite

I know to many Alex's lol. Not good with names as you can see

If I remember rightly my K/D is around 1.6/1.7 but my accuracy is shockingly low down to my brother solely using LMG's haha.
NP, it's all good.

My bad, you got a 1.56 KDR, my buddy JP has a 2.41 You got a 31 kill streak too, very nice.

Accuracy, I am at the bottom of my friends list, with a whopping -7.34% Thoose few months with the auto G3 really took a beating on it I only really care about kills and overall score in the game.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I would have to disagree on the X31's. I have had them for a few months and IMO, they sound better than any large 5 speaker system. I personally dont have an issue with telling where or how far a sound/enemy is. They reproduce sounds very well...
Thats cool, to each their own.

We could always do a 1v1 private match for experimental sake if ya like.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

Me too with the auto G3 haha. Those things were crazy.

Yeah the 31 kill streak was nuts. On Wetwork was running around, ended 31-0. Got a few more 31 streaks but just can't improve on it
Old 12-21-2009, 10:10 AM
Tech Elite

This game is way too glitchy. I played for 2 hours with a friend yesterday and we didn't have one full game without host migration, major lag or just not being able to join a game.

COD4 is looking much more appealing everytime I play MW2. MW2 is full of campers and noobs.
Yanno, i have a few guys i play with from the UK and Australia and it seems like everytime we play the connection is horrible. Is that just because its an overseas connection... or do you have the same issues playing with guys from your area?
Old 12-21-2009, 10:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
Yanno, i have a few guys i play with from the UK and Australia and it seems like everytime we play the connection is horrible. Is that just because its an overseas connection... or do you have the same issues playing with guys from your area?
My friend lives 2 miles away from me. The connection and matchmaking is just horrible here all the time.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:28 AM
Tech Elite

Man that sucks. I understand Japan has like 3 times the bandwidth we do here in the states. Can you imagine averaging 15MB+ all the time?
Old 12-21-2009, 10:40 AM
Tech Master

I would have to disagree on the X31's. I have had them for a few months and IMO, they sound better than any large 5 speaker system. I personally dont have an issue with telling where or how far a sound/enemy is. They reproduce sounds very well, especially low key noise such as the chain link fence rattling in the wind. My only gripe with them is that you have both game sound and chat in the same ear, especially while taking a smoke brake and chatting. The other issue is the batteries, they do suck them down like candy.

As for guns, I like the M16 or M1A1, they are my primary guns of choice.

Since I have not been too thrilled w MW2 w/ all the camping and bugs, I have been playing a lot of COD4 lately. Last night I went 40-4-5 on Wet Work! I played for about 2 hours straight, and had a average of 35 kills and less than 8 deaths per round. It was awesome, like shooting fish in a barrel I just cant adapt my game style to MW2 from Cod4
You guys must have crappy surround setups. I have a decent one that sounds great. I don't sit in the middle of the sound field and I can hear everything fine.

Same with TV complaints. Size does't matter it's the quality of the TV. Big TVs can have less practical resolution than the smaller ones.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:40 AM
Tech Elite

Me too with the auto G3 haha. Those things were crazy.

Yeah the 31 kill streak was nuts. On Wetwork was running around, ended 31-0. Got a few more 31 streaks but just can't improve on it
31-0 on Wetwork is very impressive, especially with all the random nades.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by DerekB View Post
You guys must have crappy surround setups. I have a decent one that sounds great. I don't sit in the middle of the sound field and I can hear everything fine.

Same with TV complaints. Size does't matter it's the quality of the TV. Big TVs can have less practical resolution than the smaller ones.
I use a 22" Hanns G computer monitor with the in built speakers. The quality beats any HD TV I have played on. The sound is obviously worse but I don't mind too much.

What can I say, I'm just so good
Old 12-21-2009, 10:55 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

when are you gonna join us again for HCTDM? last time you joined.. i wasnt on.

i wanna see the man behind the posts play

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.