Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare 2

Old 11-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R40Victim View Post
EDIT.... I just realized what you meant... My PSN is Beachoass
Check the spelling.
Yeah that's what I typed. Try to add me when you get on.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TPhalen View Post
So, he's a good camper then. Hmmm, maybe that was his tactic for that game...

Camping is part of the COD franchise. Deal with it. Or come here and bitch about it because a guy who just wants to play a GAME keeps you from getting 50 kills a match.

Halo seems more like your speed.
I doubt you'd defend him if he were covering your objective and ignoring his. He should play FFA, TDM or similar if he just wants to kill people.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by x60Driver View Post
Yeah that's what I typed. Try to add me when you get on.
Added. I went to invite, but saw I could join your session, so I did. It put me on the other team though! I ran out of ammo while kickin ass, then set up a sentry gun down that long hallway, and ran around looking for more ammo. I nearly had a shotgun, but he was quicker with his knife. Oh well, it was fun, but we didn't really get to play much. I'm sure you'll see me online later.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I doubt you'd defend him if he were covering your objective and ignoring his. He should play FFA, TDM or similar if he just wants to kill people.
Why play a game mode where you have the map? I'm sure it's much easier to get a ton of kills if you can see them coming long before they turn the corner.

Anyway, you have your opinion, I have mine. You hate campers or people that stay in one place for more than 2 seconds, I say its all part of the game. If it wasn't supposed to be in the game, they wouldn't have put a sniper class...it would have been a game full of short-range shotguns and thowing knives.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:00 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by TPhalen View Post
Why play a game mode where you have the map? I'm sure it's much easier to get a ton of kills if you can see them coming long before they turn the corner.

Anyway, you have your opinion, I have mine. You hate campers or people that stay in one place for more than 2 seconds, I say its all part of the game. If it wasn't supposed to be in the game, they wouldn't have put a sniper class...it would have been a game full of short-range shotguns and thowing knives.
Oh, you mean like the ass hats that get 50 kills in Domination, never once capturing a flag, and thus losing the game?... brilliant.

There are opinions, and then there "Game Types" When I play dom, I'm not going for kills, I'm going for the FLAG...because that's the POINT! If I want to stay in one location, and kill people over and over, then I'd play TDM, because that's the POINT!

If you play sab, dom, or ctf, and you stand around in a single area popping guys as they attempt to play the damn game, you're a camping ass hat.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:06 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Oh, you mean like the ass hats that get 50 kills in Domination, never once capturing a flag, and thus losing the game?... brilliant.

There are opinions, and then there "Game Types" When I play dom, I'm not going for kills, I'm going for the FLAG...because that's the POINT! If I want to stay in one location, and kill people over and over, then I'd play TDM, because that's the POINT!

If you play sab, dom, or ctf, and you stand around in a single area popping guys as they attempt to play the damn game, you're a camping ass hat.
I agree completely.. Those Ass Hats are there for one purpose and one purpose only. To up their K/D Ratio.

Either play the game the way it was intended or get the hell out. I truly wish they would make the "Kick" function work.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:22 PM
Tech Addict

Added. I went to invite, but saw I could join your session, so I did. It put me on the other team though! I ran out of ammo while kickin ass, then set up a sentry gun down that long hallway, and ran around looking for more ammo. I nearly had a shotgun, but he was quicker with his knife. Oh well, it was fun, but we didn't really get to play much. I'm sure you'll see me online later.
do you have a mic? i was talk to one of my friends when we where playing so i wasnt really playing.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:31 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by x60Driver View Post
do you have a mic? i was talk to one of my friends when we where playing so i wasnt really playing.
I do, I just rarely use it. When I play using team tactics, etc... it can be pretty dang useful... "He's on top of the ___.... GET'EM!" I'll get on later tonight.

Either play the game the way it was intended or get the hell out. I truly wish they would make the "Kick" function work.
A man can dream.... a man can dream... At least they tried resetting the ridiculous stats. They let some stuff slide that blew my mind. I know the numbers are weird when you've just started, negative death ratios etc... But later on, if you're 10th prestige, have 50 deaths and 10 BILLION kills... somethin ain't right.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:34 PM
Tech Addict

yeah same here.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (96%+)

Who plays this game On the PC? FOrget XBOX360!!! who wants to play kids??
Old 11-26-2009, 04:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PsycoB4 View Post
Who plays this game On the PC? FOrget XBOX360!!! who wants to play kids??
Still mad about your servers?
Just kidding.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I am bigblockt-maxx on the ps3, i will be picking up mw2 for the ps3 saturday, i dont feel like buying a wireless conection for my 360 so ps3 it is. add me, i usually get on everynight playing nfs prostreet last nightits an old game but man its fun
Old 11-26-2009, 11:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Danny-b23 View Post
Still mad about your servers?
Just kidding.
Nah PC is the way to go, But WE all hate this new cod becuz it is like xbox360, chooses rooms for you, maps, and everything else. We hate steam!
Old 11-26-2009, 01:23 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Hey... Those of you on PC...

What are the recommended stats to run COD WM2 on PC?

I just wanna know if my turd bucket has got enough guts to get the job done... With decent frame rates.

My gaming computer took a dump a couple weeks back and I'm too lazy to get it up and running again at this point... Maybe my "Work" rig can run it.

Although if it can... There goes ALL productivity! LOL....
Old 11-27-2009, 03:19 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by A. Rhodes View Post
You can shut off the radar in the options screen. The only downside to playing split screen, is you do not carry over rank/perks/weapons to online multiplayer, if you ever get online.
I am aware of that. I think i stated its default but with only 2 people unless your playing rust it becomes impossible to find each other to have some fun while playing the game so you sorta have to have radar on. My brother keeps using scrambler all the time now so ive gotten myself a heart sensor for most of my guns now. Had ago at 3 player split screen round a mates. Should of been 4 but someone didnt turn up for the fun. Found that one of my mates likes to snipe from the platform ontop of rust and kept looking in only one direction. Climb the tower (not to platform) from other direction and shoot straight up through bottom of platform. Gets rid of him. Or normally he says something while climbing so if your at top you sit at edge of ladder camper style. He usually says going up then you get to say going down after knifing him. And then back to sniping. Run out of ammo and start running about with a pistol or something. All good fun. Till your care package somehow lands where you cant get it. I reckon if it does that it should disappear and give you another one. But it doesnt. Annoying on terminal. Usually had one of my mates covering outside which left you shooting the glass out of the roof and trying to drop one into the airport. At least i was able to leave my turret camping in the plane for me while i chased someone down.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.