Like Tree382Likes

Formula 1...

Old 03-29-2021, 06:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Let's all hope the rest of the season is like that race, with great battles throughout the entire field. I'm looking forward to watching Tsunoda (did I spell that correctly?).
Billy Kelly likes this.
Old 04-18-2021, 04:25 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Week it’s official. Miami gets a race next season
Old 04-19-2021, 06:13 AM
Tech Champion

After that one Lewis needs to adorn his lucky horseshoe with some gold or led lighting just to give it that little bit more.

All gravel traps should be watered down before an event. best of all worlds. Relative safe, green, and penalizing.
Old 04-19-2021, 07:06 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Mason View Post
After that one Lewis needs to adorn his lucky horseshoe with some gold or led lighting just to give it that little bit more.

All gravel traps should be watered down before an event. best of all worlds. Relative safe, green, and penalizing.
It did penalize him, then he got lucky, and then he did something with that luck
Old 04-19-2021, 07:08 AM
Tech Champion

Yeah. Russel and Bottas created the red flag at a perfect moment giving Hamilton a huge advantage after his mistake.

Old 04-19-2021, 12:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

And as nitrodude said, he made something of that luck. When Bottas lingered behind Stroll for thirty-plus laps, Hamilton made it from ninth to second.
nitrodude likes this.
Old 04-20-2021, 05:54 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by nitrodude View Post
It did penalize him, then he got lucky, and then he did something with that luck
Unsure if you misread what I typed? I did not say anything about him not being penalized.
Old 04-21-2021, 12:11 PM
Tech Champion

Thats what I meant.
Old 04-21-2021, 01:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

So now the theory is Bottas wrecked on purpose, giving Hami the edge.

While definitely out there, not completely outside the realm of possibility
Old 04-21-2021, 01:22 PM
Tech Champion

We have seen such things happen more often. I can remember a crash between Schumacher and Villeneuve for the worlds title. And team orders I believe at Renault to grash in the wall to cause a safety car situation to help his team mate.

This although I do not believe. Now with a budget cap Mercedes need to build a whole new car giving less budget for further devellopments.

What did irritate me was the threatment from Toto to Russel about a Mercedes seat. Russel is in his position a Williams driver and his performance should not be influed by Toto, he is no 3rd Mercedes driver getting Mercedes team orders.
Old 04-25-2021, 01:53 AM
Tech Rookie

think MV can push LH all the way this season?

Gotta be only one who can stop him getting 8th before he retires
Old 04-26-2021, 07:22 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by jiml View Post
So now the theory is Bottas wrecked on purpose, giving Hami the edge.

While definitely out there, not completely outside the realm of possibility
It happened before at Renault, they had Piquet crash so the pitstop window would allow Alonso to keep first place .
Did it happen this time? It crossed my mind, but I don't think so. With Piquet he spun the car coming out of a corner, all by himself. I don't think any of these TPs would be stupid enough to cause an accident that could hurt drivers. -

Originally Posted by Roelof View Post
We have seen such things happen more often. I can remember a crash between Schumacher and Villeneuve for the worlds title. And team orders I believe at Renault to grash in the wall to cause a safety car situation to help his team mate.

This although I do not believe. Now with a budget cap Mercedes need to build a whole new car giving less budget for further devellopments.

What did irritate me was the threatment from Toto to Russel about a Mercedes seat. Russel is in his position a Williams driver and his performance should not be influed by Toto, he is no 3rd Mercedes driver getting Mercedes team orders.
I agree with the how you feel about Totos treatment of Russel, and while he may not be employed by Mercedes at the moment, Russel IS a Mercedes sponsored driver and hes on loan to Williams.

Originally Posted by SipsipZip View Post
think MV can push LH all the way this season?

Gotta be only one who can stop him getting 8th before he retires
I think they will battling all season, but unless the RB is miles ahead of the Merc, I think Hamilton's title fight experience will ultimately help him come out ahead. Also, Mercs pitwall is better than RBs IMO.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:29 AM
Tech Champion

Somebody call the witch doctor and remove that hex from Valterri. How many times can you lead the race and have a problem?
Old 05-04-2021, 06:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Somebody call the witch doctor and remove that hex from Valterri. How many times can you lead the race and have a problem?
As long as Lewis is out there
Old 05-04-2021, 08:33 AM
Tech Champion

There is some news from a source within Mercedes that Bottas will be replaced by Russel if this goes on.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.