Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Here is a VALID reason to THROW OUT that setup station... >

Here is a VALID reason to THROW OUT that setup station...

Here is a VALID reason to THROW OUT that setup station...

Old 09-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Joey Platinum View Post
I tried selling set up stations at Panama City Beach this year at spring break and got carted off to jail, I did not have a permit to vend on the beach.I sold almost 100 of them to a guy who was gonna try and market them for playing beer pong.... WTF.... ?????? They were made by a guy that used to travel with Jerry Garcia and the quality was superb.

I just unloaded my last setup station. Sold enough of those things to clear about $220 in profit. So I kept one for myself. It works ok but the gauge readings are kind of wavy...they move around alot. But remember you promised not to give away what state I'm in. I don't want the Cia to figure out how I'm able to move Hudy products across the Mason Dixon line. They allready confiscated the robotic garden Knomes.

Actually, I'm into Vicodine ping pong, not beer pong. Beer is too strong for me I like to stick to pharm grade drugs.

Bet y'all didn't know the One Called Hudy hung out with Jerry Garcia. Jerry would only race 1/10th scale though. He mentioned it haveing to do with Care Bears or something.

See what I mean its all blurry:
Old 09-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zerodefect View Post
Nah, still need a setup station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdX_OBUeHb4
that is kinda disturbing
Old 09-09-2009, 08:01 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Sniffle Sniffle.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Tech Addict

I heard through the vine that Jerry Garcia never had batteries in his radio. That is chilling to think he ran all those Garden State races and never had batteries?????? WTF Well he never actually won any of them anyway.Hippie man moved to /Colorado and I figure he will die. I took him out to dinner and gave him a big old hug and told him I was afraid he was gonna die, he said " if I do promise me you'll play ac/dc Back in Black at my funeral", I told him I would. That man loves liquor more than anyone loves r/c.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:24 PM
Tech Champion

When I was a kid my Grandparents had a farm in middle Pa. They let me play with thier horse. It ate my dog. Noone believes me.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Tech Champion

I heard through the vine that Jerry Garcia never had batteries in his radio. That is chilling to think he ran all those Garden State races and never had batteries?????? WTF Well he never actually won any of them anyway.Hippie man moved to /Colorado and I figure he will die. I took him out to dinner and gave him a big old hug and told him I was afraid he was gonna die, he said " if I do promise me you'll play ac/dc Back in Black at my funeral", I told him I would. That man loves liquor more than anyone loves r/c.
whys hippie man going to Colorado?? whos going to sit in the track and drink liquor and maybe flip a car.

at least until you guys drive soupy crazy and towards alcoholism.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Tech Addict

I like to hide in generators can you predict which one I will be in?
Old 09-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by UN4RACING View Post
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Sniffle Sniffle.
That is the type of person who should be running our country,I also love skidboot.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Tech Champion

I like to hide in generators can you predict which one I will be in?
The big blu Onan at the Emarq phone co. on magnoilia?
Old 09-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Tech Addict

How the hell could you have possibly guessed that one out of 67 in Tlh. Fa.????
Old 09-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Tech Champion

Heard your letting Carl win Vspuds.

How come you DNS the Amain? But win B.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Tech Addict

He won the season and got a V- spec, I am putting a Speed crank,rod,cylinder and piston in my worn out v-spec,....I have a busy day tomorrow, I have to cut grass, I mean help young college girls become preggers. see ya!
Old 09-10-2009, 02:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

x8
Old 09-10-2009, 05:11 AM
Tech Addict

A vs. B..... well in the B i am running w/ people who are closer to my level. The A i get nervous and make mistakes and have to let faster guys by. In the B I am comfortable and think I might be turning faster lap times than if I were in the A. I am just experimenting and still learning strategies. There was a young driver at the last race named Logan _ _ _ - ??? he was 7 yrs old and faster than a new tax, he was very aggressive and hacked me so hard it took 30 seconds for a turn marshall to even find my car. He also crossed the start line 2 times on the first lap of the race because he flamed right after he crossed it and was immediately started again and crossed the wire a second time be fore the rest of us completed one lap, (does that make sense???)So he got first place because Sherman Forgot to deduct 1 lap. Oh well I had a blast.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:31 AM
Tech Champion

A vs. B..... well in the B i am running w/ people who are closer to my level. The A i get nervous and make mistakes and have to let faster guys by. In the B I am comfortable and think I might be turning faster lap times than if I were in the A. I am just experimenting and still learning strategies. There was a young driver at the last race named Logan _ _ _ - ??? he was 7 yrs old and faster than a new tax, he was very aggressive and hacked me so hard it took 30 seconds for a turn marshall to even find my car. He also crossed the start line 2 times on the first lap of the race because he flamed right after he crossed it and was immediately started again and crossed the wire a second time be fore the rest of us completed one lap, (does that make sense???)So he got first place because Sherman Forgot to deduct 1 lap. Oh well I had a blast.
The computer has a function where it ignores and deosn't count laps faster than 25 or whatever you set it at seconds. Someone needs to turn that on to prevent someone doing donuts on the starting line getting 200 laps.

Your just as fast as the guys In the A main. We've all seen it. Honestly, how many times do you need marshalled in qualifiers?? Slow down till you don't need any marshals then pick it up alittle each qualifier, by the time you get to the mains you'll be flying.

Turning consistant laps without crashing is what wins not outright speed. probally only 2 seconds difference between your fastest time and Grouchies. It takes 5 seconds to get flipped.

You'll get used to the Amain racing, if they are so fast then they should have no problem passing you. When fast guys moan about lappers up here, I'm pretty consistant about biting thier heads off.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.