Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
not ahappy rctech fellow member >

not ahappy rctech fellow member

not ahappy rctech fellow member

Old 09-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wikid1 View Post
sorry guys i know i am new to site but this post above from iluvmud is a little confusing. how long has this been going on? the whole rust and scratches and beadlock wheels thing. seriously all cosmetic big story should be electronics. i bought 3 erevos brand new and the screws on two had some surface rust from condensation. i say if anything send him the beadlocks rest is minor. especially since it was stated as used
its probably confusing to you since you didnt read the whole thing... either way, it looks like David and my buddy are working it out finally....
Old 09-06-2009, 05:25 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by david saechow View Post
Have u ever tryd selling 5 trucks all look like erevos all uprgaded and tryd explaining them to folks yes I was wrong what I stated . After that fact we came to an agreement if he didn't want it with out those beadlocks he should have told me verbally on the phne we talked after I told him beadlocks wernt on it and before he received the truck . He was ok if he wasn't I would have asked him not to open the package and refunded him 50/50 on shipping. But he was fine after the facts . Right or is it ok for him to open it and make adecesion when he knew no beadlocks were coming with it.
That's why you go through all of the trucks your selling and write it down on paper so your not trying to remember what has what!! Been there done that!! It makes things A LOT easier when explaining things to people!

Originally Posted by iluvmud View Post
its probably confusing to you since you didnt read the whole thing... either way, it looks like David and my buddy are working it out finally....
Good!