Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
not ahappy rctech fellow member >

not ahappy rctech fellow member

not ahappy rctech fellow member

Old 09-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

i havent seen it physically, he shot me the pics after he got home and opened the package..... but since were co workers we see each other daily, he'd been keeping me updated since you guys started the deal and the time line you give doesn't match up to when we talked about what had been happening...
Old 09-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (96%+)

We had the first conversation on the phone where he wasn't sure what truck he wanted he said he would buy both but he would send me the money tomaro I don't got time to wait by the next day I already had abuyer paying full price its not like he sent me adown payment to hold em. Someone gives u agood price u don't wait around sellers don't like that!
Old 09-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by david saechow View Post
I tryd to be as nice as possible tell me where do u get an erevo period with abrushless and batterys for$300 nowhere around here. I never intended on giving beadlocks for that price . I told the guy that 5 times already. I pmed him it before I sent out the erevo I didn't hear from him ever. And why does he want to return it again cause of scratches , cause that's exactly what he told me nothing to do with beadlocks we had that squared away on the phone so once again buyers remorse make up ur mind and not at the expense of other people u want it returned I will not at my cost I sent u unercarriage pictures also mattwr afact post them for everyone to c the ones I sent u !
sorry man its not really buyers remorse when he has the money to buy two of them off you without hesitation..... unfortunately, it's pretty clear that the item wasnt what was agreed upon, nor in the condition presented, and it doesnt matter who would sell an erevo with beadlocks or not, you told him they were included then you switched that... so regardless if anyone else would do it or not you agreed to the deal, he never told you that it was fine after you switched the you had already shipped and all he could do is wait to see what he got..... once he got it, on top of everything else you had done, it was not in the condition as advertised.... so its on you to make it right.....dude just refund him the money he doesnt care about covering the shipping to ship it back.... he just wants his money back.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Tech Addict

? Ur anwsering that he opened it. Check this he knew it wasn't coming with the beadlocks before he opened the package if I for sure didn't want something I woudnt open the guys package. Cause I would surely not want it if u wouldn't of opened it it would be way more reason able I don't know u or ur friend u both own erevos this sounds funny like I said if u didn't want shoudnt of opened .
Old 09-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 143 (100%+)

This is how it went I ain't aliar or bad seller , I sold 5 trucks in t weeks 3 revos and 2 summits. I mixed up what I said on the phone when I told him witch I clarafied the day I sent out the package I called him and explained before I even sent out .he then was ok with it I told him I threw in 2 6 cell 3800 orions for the mix up witch he said was fine he the package acouple days later and decided we didn't want to go threw with the deal if he didn't like I didn't have to ship it and he didn't have to receive it .question did u or ur friend open it?
If you messed up and said the beadlocks were included then that is on you and they should have been included. It is all about sticking to the deal good or bad.I have sold few things on here where I sold it for 35-50 shipped to find out shipping was going to be 5-10 more then I thought.Did I stop and ask them to pay more? NOPE.It is my fault I messed up I want to keep my rep 100% so I do what I have to do.I am not harping on you David in any way I have never dealt with you.I am just tring to provide some insite of my experience.There are alot of people who have higher trade feedback then me.I am sure most of them will tell you the same thing.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:44 PM
Tech Addict

Oh just ship it back . Good point! Wasn't what I stated bowlcrap .once again u never said why he wanted to return it if he didn't c the pictures good that I sent he should of asked for more not wait for the car to get there then open it and make his decision. So why?
Old 09-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Tech Addict

Have u ever tryd selling 5 trucks all look like erevos all uprgaded and tryd explaining them to folks yes I was wrong what I stated . After that fact we came to an agreement if he didn't want it with out those beadlocks he should have told me verbally on the phne we talked after I told him beadlocks wernt on it and before he received the truck . He was ok if he wasn't I would have asked him not to open the package and refunded him 50/50 on shipping. But he was fine after the facts . Right or is it ok for him to open it and make adecesion when he knew no beadlocks were coming with it.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Tech Master

? Ur anwsering that he opened it. Check this he knew it wasn't coming with the beadlocks before he opened the package if I for sure didn't want something I woudnt open the guys package. Cause I would surely not want it if u wouldn't of opened it it would be way more reason able I don't know u or ur friend u both own erevos this sounds funny like I said if u didn't want shoudnt of opened .
seriously this is your rebuttal??? look man since you screwed my friend over i havent been to his house nor have we run our cars together in over a year, were not some little kids who are trying to scam anyone, look at my rep boy i make good on all my deals on any site.... look up my user name on URC, RCZ im a man of my word and have shown it for over three years of being on this site and many others.... don't try to drag anyones name down to make yourself look better.... if you need clarification once again, when you told him it didnt have the wheels you had already shipped it, he told me you said you'd make it right once he got it and looked at it..... he told you he'd see what he wants to do once it arrives, as in it being in acceptable condition... well it wasnt as described, and well look at the pics.... not as described... remember, YOU wanted this out in the open, YOU told a false version of what happened initially, now YOU are trying to belittle fellow members on the forum to make yourself look better.... now that the whole story is out in the open you dont like whats going on and start trying to pull people into your "what if" theory..... look at the pics PLEASE try to tell me its not your truck, and to think anyone is gonna buy your "its buyers remorse, then.... he switched trucks.... then now Mud might have switched the truck with his" all this BS to avoid making the deal right and avoid looking like the POS you're turning out to be, i told him to ask you for a refund because it wasn't at all what was presented, because people on here usually make good on their deals... you apparently do not, or arent planning on it in this case.... but you know its good you wanted to post this, cause if you dont make good on your deal im sure my buddy will survive, your rep on the other hand..... well its out for everyone to see.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Tech Master

btw so you dont try to throw out that it "sounds fishy" that we both have e-revos, heres some pics of mine, tust me you cant mistake mine for yours.

Old 09-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Tech Addict

Let's stay with the facts ain't about u. Ur rep or ur car I didn't ask to c those pictures and 2 u or ur friend is now the liar I made good over the phone I never told him open it c if u like and ill make good on the deal . U guys are asking to much like I said he didn't want it without the beadlocks he shoudnt opened it. Once agaian does he want to return cause of scratches ? He should have asked for better pics .
Old 09-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

I sold a Slash to a guy that claimed that it was beat because the screws were rusty. He asked for $20 back or he would leave bad feedback. I asked for pictures of his claim and the issue went away.

Traxxas advertises their trucks as "water resistant". So why would it be a suprize to any one that ANY traxxas truck has rust on the screws? What is one to do? Replace all the screw after running it in wet conditions? Dry off every screw induvidually and apply rust inhibitor? Teqar the truck down after every run? Some of us have family and rather spend the time with them than oiling screws.

Also, that truck doesnt look that bad and looks like normal use. I dont knwo how the dirve train is though. Its an MT so I would expect that kind of wear, and if it was advertised as used then the buyer should expect wear too. If the buyer is bugged by scratches then the buyer should buy new.

My. $.2
Old 09-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

We had the first conversation on the phone where he wasn't sure what truck he wanted he said he would buy both but he would send me the money tomaro I don't got time to wait by the next day I already had abuyer paying full price its not like he sent me adown payment to hold em. Someone gives u agood price u don't wait around sellers don't like that!
David, this is getting a little old. You told me that you could not hold more than 500 bucks in your Paypal account, thus requested that I sent two payments. You were going to call me back to tell me when I can send the first, and again when I could send the second. You were concerned because you had money there from other sales and need to get it out. I told you OK, I will wait for your call.

On the PM response, I did follow up a late, but if you knew that you had made a mistake, big mistake, by telling me that the beadlocks were included, you should have never sent the item without hearing from me again. When I checked back with you, you had already sent the car. What was I to do? I could have say "Return to Sender" or open it and saw what I got and choose to keep it or return it if it did not match the discription you provided over the phone, photos, and the posting.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Tech Addict

Why can't u keep areasonable conversation with out tryn to insult someone ? U don't even argue the facts or anwer any questions. . ? Now ur insulting on behalf of ur friend I. Didn't make the deal with u and u sound like an idiot my friend said this! Whatever say some then the makes sense .
Old 09-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Tech Addict

I didn't expect this to be honest I'm honest as hell. u know when we had that conversation after itold u it came without the beadlocks we had an agreement u never said u would open it and make adecesion I would have said forget it and this is where it comes down to.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 143 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losifiend View Post
I sold a Slash to a guy that claimed that it was beat because the screws were rusty. He asked for $20 back or he would leave bad feedback. I asked for pictures of his claim and the issue went away.

Traxxas advertises their trucks as "water resistant". So why would it be a suprize to any one that ANY traxxas truck has rust on the screws? What is one to do? Replace all the screw after running it in wet conditions? Dry off every screw induvidually and apply rust inhibitor? Teqar the truck down after every run? Some of us have family and rather spend the time with them than oiling screws.

Also, that truck doesnt look that bad and looks like normal use. I dont knwo how the dirve train is though. Its an MT so I would expect that kind of wear, and if it was advertised as used then the buyer should expect wear too. If the buyer is bugged by scratches then the buyer should buy new.

My. $.2

If the buyer would have asked for partial refund then would raise a RED FLAG with me.Buyer is asking to send car back eat the shipping himself because deal changed and condition.If I would have bought the car and after shipped found the deal had changed I would not have been happy.I would have still opened the box when it got there though. A car that is better then expected shape would go along way if it did not come with the wheels I was told were part of the deal.A car that was in worse shape then I expected and I did not get the tires that were to be included would have put me over the edge! Why not work with the buyer instead of attacking him? The seller is the one who started this post as buyer wanted to keep matter private.I think it would have been better if the seller would have worked harder making the deal right then defending his position or attacking the buyer.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.