Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
The BEST Motorsport >

The BEST Motorsport

The BEST Motorsport

Old 07-30-2009, 05:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Remember...in the AMA the only one that pushed him and beat him was Mladin. The WSBK has several more world class riders and teams for him to ride against. I think he'll pull it off as he has momentum and is riding great. I think even a healed Haga and Fabrizio on his best day won't stop him. Shades of Edwards,Kozinski,and Russell. Now should we talk Spencer,Roberts,Scwantz,Rainey, and Lawson. Forget Hayden.....he should have never been given that Honda ride.....that should have went to Edwards after he won WSBK. Now look at Honda.....most bikes on the track and Ducati and Yamaha beating them bad.

Originally Posted by geeunit1014 View Post
He shouldnt need a break, the way hes dominated the AMA series the last 3 years (Im american, and im not giving him a break anyway lol). He knows what it takes to get it done, and it wasnt there the 1st part of the season. Like I said, if hed have even finished in those races (Hell, he would have won at Monza if he hadnt ran out of gas) hed have this thing in his back pocket. Hes getting it together. These last few rounds will be very intresting
Old 08-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Tech Adept

Motocross and legend car racing.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:57 AM
Tech Elite

Unlimited hydroplane racing http://www.abrahydroplanes.com but i also like Le Mans series carracing.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I enjoy all forms of racing. I fallow NHRA and NASCAR but my favorite form of motor-sport is Swamp Buggy racing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p2KvkwEyg4
j/k
I really enjoy Off Shore Power Boat Racing. I use to be an avid boater and have had the opportunity to drive some very nice boats. My favorite was a 32' Skater that I was able to drive at 127 mph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_SAFjARlMc