Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
What would you do if you had Bill Gates' Money?? >

What would you do if you had Bill Gates' Money??

What would you do if you had Bill Gates' Money??

Old 07-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by dreaux View Post
keep stupid, idiot people from procreating.

I would buy all major media outlets. So people could hear the truth.

And if nobody has killed me yet. I would exspose the international banking cartels, the federal reserve, the bar associaton, lobbyist, politicians. Since i now control the media.

thats a scary thought, some rich arsehole in charge of the media with his own agenda...... oh thats right, thats what its like already
Old 07-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NZ_Basher View Post
thats a scary thought, some rich arsehole in charge of the media with his own agenda...... oh thats right, thats what its like already
MSNBC

One man's truth.....
Old 07-21-2009, 03:50 PM
Tech Elite

I would buy a penguin and name it Carby!!
Old 07-21-2009, 04:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I am a skilled trade worker (cabinetry) in the construction industry. I would take that money and find some of these crooked @ss contractors who stiff people on payment, rich snobby materialistic homeowners, and everyone else who has money and abuses their position in this harsh economic climate and give them a taste of the reality that most blue collar workers are facing these days. People who take advantage of a person really needing pay by giving them pennies on the dollar for what they are worth need a stiff kick in the financial nuts. That goes for everyone of these dirty politicians that think they are above reproach. Seems like everyday you here of another one getting caught in some money scandal. For the most part though I'd get those I love and care about in a position to where they are able to stand on their own two feet. To top it off I'd get Mugen a decent group of paid drivers to represent the team. Not one truggy or buggy in the A's at the nats. They obviously need some financial backing 'cause the 6 is awesome!
Old 07-21-2009, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Joey Powell View Post
I am a skilled trade worker (cabinetry) in the construction industry. I would take that money and find some of these crooked @ss contractors who stiff people on payment, rich snobby materialistic homeowners, and everyone else who has money and abuses their position in this harsh economic climate and give them a taste of the reality that most blue collar workers are facing these days. People who take advantage of a person really needing pay by giving them pennies on the dollar for what they are worth need a stiff kick in the financial nuts. That goes for everyone of these dirty politicians that think they are above reproach. Seems like everyday you here of another one getting caught in some money scandal. For the most part though I'd get those I love and care about in a position to where they are able to stand on their own two feet. nats.To top it off I'd get Mugen a decent group of paid drivers to represent the team. Not one truggy or buggy in the A's at the nats. They obviously need some financial backing 'cause the 6 is awesome!
Very funny!, May i join you?

I like that idea!
Old 07-21-2009, 05:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

I'd buy a big plot of land. Build a house with a world class 1/8 off road track and a 1/4 mile motorsports complex and race 24-7.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cweb View Post
I'd buy a big plot of land. Build a house with a world class 1/8 off road track and a 1/4 mile motorsports complex and race 24-7.
Your in PA, i know where i will be, i have a sleeping bag i can bring

How about this!
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:40 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gearhead racer View Post

How about this!
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Holy Poo

I think I'd have to hire some Sherpa turn marshals.

Hey maybe thats how I'll make my billions I'll get girls in school girl outfits and hire them out to turn marshal like you'd get a caddy at a good course.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by last View Post
Holy Poo

I think I'd have to hire some Sherpa turn marshals.

Hey maybe thats how I'll make my billions I'll get girls in school girl outfits and hire them out to turn marshal like you'd get a caddy at a good course.
I would have to strap a set of binoculars to my head to race on it.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gearhead racer View Post

How about this!
+ YouTube Video
Now picture that that track in dirt. BTW, that's an insane on-road track. those 1/8 scales sound like formula 1 cars.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Tech Adept

Geez,you need about 20 marshals for that track
Anyway,I have given this plenty of thought(dreaming)
I would buy the biggest,badass motor home around and build a race shop section in it and cruise around to all the races.
A track at home would also be a mustAh shit,back to work
Old 07-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

i would take some friends and travel the world and visit all the rc race tracks.

no suitcases either.. just show up.. buy the rc stuff there... when im done.. donate it to some newb. then off to the next city. IMAGINE THAT!
Old 07-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
i would take some friends and travel the world and visit all the rc race tracks.

no suitcases either.. just show up.. buy the rc stuff there... when im done.. donate it to some newb. then off to the next city. IMAGINE THAT!
Sweet idea! if i win the lottery i'll swing by and pick you up!
Old 07-23-2009, 09:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I would go out and buy........

four complete top fuel dragsters

Two Semi's to haul all the stuff

Tons of engines, parts, shop to house all of it etc.

I'd go and write horizon hobby a check and buy team losi
Old 07-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

hahaha me and a buddy of mine were just thinking about if we it the lottery like a million or 2 i would have brand new 4 wheelers dirt bikes and snowmobiles and some bad ass muscle cars but dam bill gatess money i would buy anything that i wanted i would buy a state or somthing like that and i would prolly buy the rolling rock and jack daniels company and also make sure that my family and friends are set for life and my kids and there kids and maybe even there kids but jeeezzz that is so much money i would prolly have a heart attack if i had that tho so actually none of this would prolley even happen hahaha

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.