Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
What would you do if you had Bill Gates' Money?? >

What would you do if you had Bill Gates' Money??

What would you do if you had Bill Gates' Money??

Old 07-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

To everyone that said that they wanted to buy Playboy the time is now as it is for sale!! Playboy 4 Sale

As for me, I think robot legs would be in order so I could snowboard like I could 10 years ago. Would need my own helicopter so I could Heli ski everyday... Lift lines are for suckers.
I could finally afford a house in Whistler or move into Bill Gates house he has here.
I would have enough money to play Augusta National and every course I every wished.
See and world and surf only in warm water so I never have to wear a wet suit again.
I would also need to have a fleet of super cars.

Other than that, I have to give most of it away, it is a tremendous amount of money, the amount of good it could do would be staggering.

Last edited by Kirbdog; 07-20-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dreaux View Post
[/U][/B]

i completely disagree. As long as you HAVE money. Just put a pole in your living room! build it and they will come!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Kirbdog View Post
To everyone that said that they wanted to buy Playboy the time is now as it is for sale!! Playboy 4 Sale

As for me, I think robot legs would be in order so I could snowboard like I could 10 years ago. Would need my own helicopter so I could Heli ski everyday... Lift lines are for suckers.
I could finally afford a house in Whistler or move into Bill Gates house he has here.
I would have enough money to play Augusta National and every course I every wished.
See and world and surf only in warm water so I never have to wear a wet suit again.
I would also need to have a fleet of super cars.

Other than that, I have to give more of it away, it is a tremendous amount of money, the amount of good it could do would be staggering.
I probably give Evey hobby shop that need some cash for fix ups, maintain their tracks, etc.(oh sound familiar???? but it would with no strings attached, i promise!)

Tyler
Old 07-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I dunno about getting rid of welfare. There are a lot of people who I'd rather put tax dollars towards keeping at home than have to work alongside them.

I'm sure everyone has worked alongside someone who is completely useless or mentally unfit to work but not eligible for disability pension. At least if they're getting welfare, it's almost definitely the bare minimum. The worst is when someone is completely useless, but they're making as much or even more than you are.

If you REALLY don't want to be there or aren't prepared to work for your money, then don't take jobs from people who are!

On another note, I would DEFINITELY pump money into Celiac Disease research. This damn disease has ruined my childhood and is still a colossal pain in the ass.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Semple View Post
I dunno about getting rid of welfare. There are a lot of people who I'd rather put tax dollars towards keeping at home than have to work alongside them.

I'm sure everyone has worked alongside someone who is completely useless or mentally unfit to work but not eligible for disability pension. At least if they're getting welfare, it's almost definitely the bare minimum. The worst is when someone is completely useless, but they're making as much or even more than you are.
I totally agree with Ted Nugent's answer to welfare. Only veterans and people that are really disabled should get welfare. Get off your a$$ its time to get to work.

How about a theme park,RC Land? Everything a guy would want!

Tyler
Old 07-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Conducting aggressive board meetings at my local track
Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

I'd pay the mods to move this to the Chat Lounge!

Ok, who the F**K moved all the smilies around on the reply to thread screen?

Can't fix the effin' search function but let's re arrange the effin' SMILIES!?! WTF!?!
Old 07-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SpraydbySprague View Post
I'd pay the mods to move this to the Chat Lounge!

Ok, who the F**K moved all the smilies around on the reply to thread screen?

Can't fix the effin' search function but let's re arrange the effin' SMILIES!?! WTF!?!
I noticed that too!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:36 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I am surprised there weren't more RC fantasies. Do most people do this because they can't afford or are otherwise unable to do what they really want?
Old 07-21-2009, 10:51 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by last View Post
I am surprised there weren't more RC fantasies. Do most people do this because they can't afford or are otherwise unable to do what they really want?
Well, after changing in to Tony Stark/IM, I would buy Mugen, and make them design a MBX6C (yes, thats C for C-hub).
Ok?
Old 07-21-2009, 10:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I would build the biggest Rc complex where i would have different tracks

1/8 scale offroad outdoor
1/8 scale offroad indoor Electric
1/10 scale offroad outdoor
1/10 scale offroad indoor Electric
1/8-1/10 scale onroad track outdoor
1/8-1/10 scale indoor Electric
Dirt oval
Rock crawling
Old 07-21-2009, 10:56 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Build every track imaginable with a retractable dome roof for indoor/outdoor racing atmosphere...

Did I mention raffling off new car kits after each race night.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i think is any one of us in this hobby had the money this whole hobby feild whould grow in the u.s. just because the manufactures will have alot more money from you guys buying to market there stuff
Old 07-21-2009, 12:27 PM
Tech Addict

Give it away.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:37 PM
Tech Elite

now is the money going to keep coming in or is it we get a billion and thats it. if thats it - Im still young so I not going to just spend it all in one day.
But I will open a chain of RC shops with tracks indoor and out - that caters to racers. one in each state. then turn into a rich snob - any anyone that say money will not change them is a Big Fat Liar
Old 07-21-2009, 12:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (67%+)

Originally Posted by dreaux View Post
[/U][/B]

i completely disagree. As long as you HAVE money. Just put a pole in your living room! build it and they will come!!!!!!!!!!!!
So true! And wouldn't you know my exwife would buy one AFTER we get divorced!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.