Kyle busch

Old 07-05-2009, 09:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Kyle busch

One of the greatest finishes i have seen in quite some time.I love seeing that punk get dumped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBTBd...eature=related
Old 07-05-2009, 10:16 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Would you be so happy if he had been seriously injured?

Bulldoze the damn track.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

Stewart sucks, he knows it was a shit move.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Tech Addict

No i would not be happy if had had gotten hurt.I do not want to see ANYONE get hurt in the smallest way.That still does not mean that i cannot get enjoyment out of seeing him get wrecked.Actually the biggest enjoyment i get out of seeing that crybaby wreck is him NOT getting hurt but still gettin taken out.
The dude is a crybaby and when something does not go his way he runs off like a little girl to his momma it seems.Won't speak to the media and so on.Everythign is always someone elses fault with him it seems.Reminds me alot of Smoke a few years back.At least he is man enough now to admit his mistakes and still has guts to face questions when he screws up.A good example of how he has matured was his interview after the race last night.Said he did not want to win like that and was concerned for the little shrub.Another good example is Edwards.When he flew into the fence at Dega he still had time for post race stuff.Watch the replay,busch caused the entire wreck himself trying to block Tony.His fault completely.
The answer to get those tracks safer is to take the plates off and let em ride.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by tennvol11 View Post
Stewart sucks, he knows it was a shit move.
You need to watch the replay.Shrub tried to block him.Period.It was busch's fault.Period.Tony had the line.What is he supposed to do?Move out of the way?Lift the pedal?
Old 07-05-2009, 10:29 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by motohead24 View Post
The answer to get those tracks safer is to take the plates off and let em ride.
Then fans will be getting killed. The answer is to bulldoze the two tracks.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by wingracer View Post
Then fans will be getting killed. The answer is to bulldoze the two tracks.
Those two tracks and Bristol provide some of the greatest racing ever.Take the plates off and build higher stronger fences.
Edwards at Dega smacked it pretty hard and noone was killed.How much speed are they going to gain by taking the plates off?Not a whole lot but it will spread em out hence less wrecks.
As far as speed goes,Atlanta and Texas are faster tracks.Should we bulldoze them too?I go every year to the race here at Texas Motor Speedway and when they fly into Turn 1 at speed they are going around 205.No way can you get rid of those tracks,they are too deeply rooted in Nascar's history.
Nascar without Daytona and Dega?
I think not.Spread out the pack racing.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Tech Master

Would you be so happy if he had been seriously injured?

Bulldoze the damn track.
The track, isn't the problem. The restricktor plate is. Well, that and what nascar thinks the fans want.

And if you think that crash was Stewarts fault,you are clueless.
Kyle was taking out by his own stupidity
Old 07-05-2009, 10:50 AM
Tech Lord

You obviously don't remember Bobby Allison's wreck which brought about the plate. Without the aero rules and plates, you would have 220 mph, nearly 2 ton shoe boxes knocking down the fences. With the aero rules and no plates they would still be going 210 and still have packs. The aero rules have just as much to do with the packs as the plate.

NASCAR is damn lucky no one got killed at Talladega. That car was just a foot or two away from getting over that fence.

Personally, I hate the racing at these two tracks. Yeah the wrecks are impressive but the racing really sux. It's like watching the indy cars at Michigan with the old Hanford device. The only corner that matters in the whole damn race is the last one. Give me Bristol, Richmond and Martinsville any day.

The best racing in all of NASCAR is in the truck series.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

kyle busch is one funny lookin fellar
Old 07-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Tech Addict

You obviously don't remember Bobby Allison's wreck which brought about the plate. Without the aero rules and plates, you would have 220 mph, nearly 2 ton shoe boxes knocking down the fences. With the aero rules and no plates they would still be going 210 and still have packs. The aero rules have just as much to do with the packs as the plate.

NASCAR is damn lucky no one got killed at Talladega. That car was just a foot or two away from getting over that fence.

Personally, I hate the racing at these two tracks. Yeah the wrecks are impressive but the racing really sux. It's like watching the indy cars at Michigan with the old Hanford device. The only corner that matters in the whole damn race is the last one. Give me Bristol, Richmond and Martinsville any day.

The best racing in all of NASCAR is in the truck series.

I remember Allisons wreck.I also know that those cars back then were much different aerodynamically than todays car.
No comparison there whatsoever.
And your comment about how Nascar is damn lucky noone was killed is also wrong.I do not know if you have ever been to a race or not,i would assume you have but if you look on the ticket Nascar clearly states that racing is dangerous.And they assume no liability whatsoever for anything that might happen to a fan at the races.
Now,i am not trying to sound indifferent but if a fan goes to a race and they get hurt or god forbid die,how is that Nascar's fault?
Fan buys ticket,goes to race.Car flys over the fence and kills someone or even several.Two things.
One,Nascar has stated that it is dangerous to be there.
Two,fan should have spent more money and gotten higher seats.View is better anyway and out of the danger zone.
What is your response to Texas being faster?And i am not an engineer,but i doubt that todays car would gain a whole lot more speed by taking the plates off.It is a giant shoebox.And it is a whole lot safer that back in Allisons days.And it would spread the field out by so much.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Tech Lord

The last non plate qualifying speed was Bill Elliot running 212.8 in 1987. You don't think they make more power now 22 years later? That same year, pole at Michigan was 170. Now the record is 194. 24 mph more. By that reasoning, that means no plate at Talladega would run 236. Now obviously, that isn't really the case but I promise they could do at least 220 with no plate.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Tech Lord

So you wouldn't care if a dozen people had been killed at Talladega? Even if NASCAR would have no liability (and believe me, that fine print on the back of the ticket wouldn't stop the law suits) you don't think it be a public relations nightmare? Why not take down the walls and let the famns stand right next to track like the good old days when dozens of people would get killed?

Yes, I've been to many races and will continue do to so. But ignoring obvious safety issues is just plain negligent. I'm not the only one that sees a problem here.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Kyle's prob was his move on Tony was a lap too early. Tony knew exactly what to do and how to get the lead back. Busch should've been smart enough to know what was coming and handle the correction needed when the air was taken off his car.

Maybe he's not as good as he thinks.

You can forget bull dozing those two tracks, its just not going to happen in this lifetime.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I see your Opinion.....We all have them.....I don't think they are going to change anything about those Venues.....If they do it will be to Spread them Out!......They changed the Cars to make it more even,The changed the Restart's to make it more Competitive.....Drivers are already upset about it........Even though they Voted for it......
The Fact is ,that alot of Fans go to see Wrecks,Myself I like a Competitive Races.........

Kinda like fans of Wrestling...they want Blood....

SuperSpeed Ways will always be Dangerous no matter what...........
Any motorsport Venue always will be.......there have been Fans hurt at all types of events,Monster Trucks,Drag Races,Drag boats,Road Rallys,Sprint Cars.....and so on......so as long as we Thrill seekers continue to support these events.......they will be here to stay.....

Like i said, I prefer Close racing over a Runaway anyday........that is BORING!!.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.