Kyle busch

Old 07-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Speaking of tire debacles. I see to recall a cup race at Indy where they had to throw a caution every 10 laps. At least the 6 F1 cars that ran the race put on an actual race.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

id like to see have of you in a nascar and be abble to out drive kyle busch! he can drive. thats there is to it. he thought he was clear of sterwrt and he wasnt, simple.. i race dirt track go karts.. ive dont the same.. blocking is a part of racing just like in basketball it makes it exciting. to see someone get a run and then shut down.. ive had it happen to me.. so stop dissin the guy unless you think you can drive better then him!!!!!!

GO KYLE BUSCH #18!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I see by your Avatar....you don't like Jeff.........It is easy to Hate a "Winner"...........LOL!!

That's why so many Hate on "Kyle"........... He wins.........

He is also a HACKER!!...LOL!.............

He will do it again...............The Nature of tha Beast!!
Old 07-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Factory Seal View Post
I see by your Avatar....you don't like Jeff.........It is easy to Hate a "Winner"...........LOL!!

That's why so many Hate on "Kyle"........... He wins.........

He is also a HACKER!!...LOL!.............

He will do it again...............The Nature of tha Beast!!

yeah i think its hilarious when he wins, cause everyone in the stands cry .
Old 07-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Factory Seal View Post
He finished 14th......Kasey pushed him across the line with that "PUNT"....LMAO!!
It would have been more fitting to finish an unlucky 13th!!
He should know by now that to finish first, first you have to finish!!!
I guess he got the second part right " with a little help from his friend"!
Old 07-08-2009, 04:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nickd18 View Post
id like to see have of you in a nascar and be abble to out drive kyle busch! he can drive. thats there is to it. he thought he was clear of sterwrt and he wasnt, simple.. i race dirt track go karts.. ive dont the same.. blocking is a part of racing just like in basketball it makes it exciting. to see someone get a run and then shut down.. ive had it happen to me.. so stop dissin the guy unless you think you can drive better then him!!!!!!

GO KYLE BUSCH #18!!!
Kyle has never been pelted with budweiser cans at 'Dega after winning!!! Jeff Gordon even said in an interview that he wishes he had the talent that Kyle showed up with. When the count is 4 to none in championships, you can say those things and noboby gets upset. Yes Kyle can drive, not one person can contest that. He needs to learn to control himself a little better and he will be a fine champion. Remember, Kurt B had to get punched in the face by Jimmy Spencer to get him to calm down. The true question will be answered in time. Will Kyle grow up and become a champion or will he continue to be his own worst enemy? What happened at Daytona is just a typical "plate" race. The leader running alone has little to no hope of winning if the second place driver has help for the pass. I'm willing to bet that, had Kyle wrecked Stewart and cost him an obvious win, Kyle would have caught a Stewart ass woopin like the camera guy in Atlanta (i think it was Atlanta?).