Kyle busch

Old 07-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by motohead24 View Post
LOL.I am a guru in my life.I know how to run my own shit.
Get up,go to work and on the weekends watch the race.
I claim to be a guru at nothing else.Is there something wrong with that?
lol,,, Great answer.....
Old 07-06-2009, 07:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Same discusion has been going on for years. Until NASCAR comes out with BLOCKING RULES......they are to blame for last lap wrecks at Daytona and Talledega and elsewhere. Blocking IS NOT racing in my book.....that's why most racing series have banned blocking. But then again.....as the WWF of racing where artificial racing is created......why would they ban blocking as many fans like the wrecks!!!! Just one of the many reasons I don't follow NASCAR anymore.....too many other racing series that cater to real racing. It's just unfortunate that SPEED(long live SPEEDVISION) is bought by NASCAR. But that's another discussion that is played out and dead.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I say we are all to blame for the wreck.If we didn't like cars so much we would care less who was faster than who.But hey we are racers at heart.We want to see guys going as fast as they can and beat the next guy.We want to see them fight tooth and nail for every position on the track.Because if they don't it wouldn't be called racing.We wouldn't watch it.We wouldn't support it.I do not want to see anybody get hurtin an accident.The fact that Busch walked away from the crash shows how safe these cars are.But our bodies can only handle so much abuse.The fence kept Edwards car on the track and out of the stands.You cant stop everything from going through the holes in the fence.

I believe they should spend just as much money on keeping the fans as safe as they do the drivers.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:27 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SRAD View Post
Same discusion has been going on for years. Until NASCAR comes out with BLOCKING RULES......they are to blame for last lap wrecks at Daytona and Talledega and elsewhere. Blocking IS NOT racing in my book.....that's why most racing series have banned blocking. But then again.....as the WWF of racing where artificial racing is created......why would they ban blocking as many fans like the wrecks!!!! Just one of the many reasons I don't follow NASCAR anymore.....too many other racing series that cater to real racing. It's just unfortunate that SPEED(long live SPEEDVISION) is bought by NASCAR. But that's another discussion that is played out and dead.
Oh, I guess you prefer, real racing like f1. You know, where team orders dictate who wins, and you might even see a pass for the lead.
Or if your really lucky, you can buy a ticket, show up to the track, and find out the drivers didn't like the tire, and went home.
I can see your point.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I wanna go fast!
Old 07-07-2009, 04:43 AM
Tech Regular

I prefer anything that mixes man and machine. No roll cages on Motorcycles! Drivers too know the inherent dangers of the sport in which they compete. I wish I could hang my life in the balance by racing a car, motorcycle, boat, etc, etc. Especially if I was paid to do so. I ran my twin brother into a tire wall at a go-kart track when I was 6 yrs old. I never once thought of his safety... I just wanted to give him the wheel and win. I did not think about my own personal safety come to think about it. At 33 yrs old, I'd do it again. My twin brother is still alive to tell you that I'd do it again. Screw safety. If you take away all of the safety measures from NASCAR, I'd be willing to bet that there would still be racing, and there would still be fans. I care about Kyle Busch's safety about as much as he cares about mine. I'm sure he wonders if I make it to work during rush hour on my motorcycle every day. I say unleash the power of all racing machines and let them go at it.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:43 AM
Tech Regular

its so sad how kyle busch gets so deppressed when he finishes second

what a wild ride he had saturday night
Old 07-07-2009, 09:24 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BSmotorsports View Post
its so sad how kyle busch gets so deppressed when he finishes second

what a wild ride he had saturday night
Did they give him second place after he wrecked??
I thought that he failed to finish at all!
So close and yet so far!!
Too bad so sad!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:26 AM
Tech Elite

I also find it extremely funny that he has a whole thread dedicated to his unique wall eating style!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by itchy b View Post
Did they give him second place after he wrecked??
I thought that he failed to finish at all!
So close and yet so far!!
Too bad so sad!!!
He finished 14th......Kasey pushed him across the line with that "PUNT"....LMAO!!
Old 07-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Factory Seal View Post
He finished 14th......Kasey pushed him across the line with that "PUNT"....LMAO!!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I agree with a no blocking rule, no blocking twice or something like that. It would have been a much better finish had Kyle busch finished and only been .004 of a second behind (or at least a close finish). Look at the Harvick/Martin finish a few years ago, I was on my feet screaming for Martin to win that race. They both knew that if one person blocked it was over for both of them. Now that race finish is on a highlight real once a week almost.
If Shrub had a head on his shoulders he would realize there are better ways to get publicity than to wreck or to be known as Nascar's most hated driver.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Tech Adept

What do you think the odds are that shrub would try that blocking move again? Pretty low - unless he is a complete idiot (and the jury is still out).

No rule changes needed - best teacher in the world was the end of that race.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Tech Champion

The rule already exists in about every other form of racing.
You can make one move and one move only.

Just adopt it.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by WARDO View Post
Oh, I guess you prefer, real racing like f1. You know, where team orders dictate who wins, and you might even see a pass for the lead.
Or if your really lucky, you can buy a ticket, show up to the track, and find out the drivers didn't like the tire, and went home.
I can see your point.
Give me a break......team orders are used very little in F1. So when NASCAR has the "debris caution" as well as numerous and too long yellow flags.....that's racing!!!! As for the tire debacle.....that was one race. I have been watching NASCAR since 1969......probabaly longer than many of you Johnny come latelys....so if you call blocking and restrictor plate cars racing....then unfortunately for you.....you didn't watch NASCAR during the days when there was real racing. When a FORD and CHEVY was recognizable as what they were. When you could break the draft at Talledega and Daytona and pull away because you had the better car. Yep I watch F1 as well MotoGP and other forms of racing where most of the time the better driver and vehicle won and where blocking rules exist.....but that's me and not for everyone. I still watch what is called NASCAR today...but not with the same excitement as a few years ago when ESPN televised half the races and you wished they did them all. That was back in the day.....and those days are gone........that old saying about not knowing what you have until it's gone.....that's NASCAR!!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.