What is the Coolest Trick You Did With RC >

What is the Coolest Trick You Did With RC

What is the Coolest Trick You Did With RC

Old 08-10-2009, 11:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Factory Seal, thats down right awesome.

Since I only race on-road tricks for me are a very bad idea
I hit a curb getting the car onto the left hand wheels and I could clearly see the colour of the paint from underneath and heard the body scraping on the bituman, it was very close to rolling over.

I once saw a Xray T2 '009 jump a 4ft fence by approx 1 1/2ft and landed on a 1:1 and put a small dent in the bonnet and carbon fibre scratches on the front gaurd and finishing on the windscreen dead centre and on its wheels. The '009 was given back to a marshell and continued racing.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:19 AM
Tech Champion

Many years ago whilst racing, my mentor managed to get his pinion gear to come off, exit the side of the shell.... and overtake him

Maybe I needed to give him a lesson on tightening grub screws?
Old 08-11-2009, 06:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by MoparRules View Post
killed a groundhog.
Mopar just made my day. That was extremely funny and random at the same time
Old 08-11-2009, 06:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc3team View Post
Many years ago whilst racing, my mentor managed to get his pinion gear to come off, exit the side of the shell.... and overtake him

Its always a neat trick to have a part of your car over take the rest of it.

That is similar to something that happened to me, I had a wheel nut fall off and I thought it was lost for good, a couple races on for different classes it rolled to a marshel who happened to use the same car as myself.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by tc3team View Post

Haha thats great. I dont know if this would count as a trick but i was in a race and i was going down the straight next to a guy and at the end of the straight is a 180 degree turn and i went to turn but the guy hit me so i went straight through the wall. this was before i found out that its ok to use your brakes in a race
Old 08-11-2009, 07:35 AM
Tech Addict

A back flip at the Wiregrass Indoor Nationals while leading....
Old 08-11-2009, 07:51 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Scooter79rs View Post
Its always a neat trick to have a part of your car over take the rest of it.

That is similar to something that happened to me, I had a wheel nut fall off and I thought it was lost for good, a couple races on for different classes it rolled to a marshel who happened to use the same car as myself.
Absolutely, it doesnt win you a race, but its funny to watch....

I had a wheel come off and rolled towards a marshal a few years back, I had a few fast guys looking at me as if to say "wtf are you doing?" and a smug grin on their face...

Me, I was grinning away as if I had won the race, you have to be philosophical about racing, you have good days, you have bad days

If you take your racing too seriously, you don't enjoy it.

Beta bob- brakes are OK to use when you HAVE to!!!

I've had a mouse run out onto an onroad track whilst in the middle of a qualifier too.

I was dueling with a friend and we literally had to drive around each side of it or there would have been a road kill I was like WOAH, WTF was that, my mate was just saying EH?!!!

I'm suprised the mouse didnt die of shock, I just couldnt keep a straight face after that happened, I had to pull the car over, or I swear I would have crashed it. We never saw where this mouse went after we drove around it.... But it sure had a good set of feet to it

Hilarious....
Old 08-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Super Backflip with Perfect Landing:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:07 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RickLeigh View Post
Tripped a hot chick in a dress at a BBQ and got a nice flash
Nice bet she was really mad at you
Old 08-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by TRXRustler33 View Post
Nice bet she was really mad at you
Na.... She wasn't wearing underwear so I think she wanted us to see her I was more mad because she broke my R/C and I got bord the rest of the afternoon
Old 08-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

well i had an old, i mean old, traxxas street sport and was comin up a paved hill and hit the lip and it did a barell roll diagnal like a movie and fliped like ten times, then i walk up to it and nothing was broke!!!!! one of the most durable rcs ive ever seen. no lie. i hit my moms car going fast and hit her tire and it riped the caster block in half! easy two minute fix and was ready to go again!
Old 08-12-2009, 01:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Ok so mine not really a trick as much as a feat of great accomplishment.
I managed to get 3 runs down my street with my 10 cell MM7700 powered Bolink Legends without crashing. Every run was using the entire width of the street drifting back and forth barely holding on for dear life.
4th run wasnt so lucky and I caught the garbage can my roomie left sticking out a foot into the road. Pretty much destroyed the car, but well worth it!
Old 08-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Did a wheelie with my CEN matrix, 1/8 AWD buggy

How you ask? i hit a crack in the cement and it popped up my front end and i floored it and it rode the spoiler, to get it to get town i actually had to push it back over.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I have a few here...

My friend rammed my old nitro firestorm into a lump of grass the size of a football (soccer ball), and it neatly frontflipped over and landed on its wheels the other side.

When I first got my revo, I was breaking it on on the playing fields nearby. A couple of kids from school (a few years younger) were palying fooball (soccer) nearby. When they saw me, they started kicking their ball at my revo. I managed to avoid it, still whilst breaking in the engine (full throttle bursts for about 3 seconds I think by that stage), and when the ball slowed and stopped in front of my revo, I just drove right over the top. Not a great stunt, but funny at the time.

And my personal favourite, I was testing my TA05 on the road outside my house, and I managed to clip the kerb. The front left wheel rode up it, and somehow my TA05 appeared 5 feet in the air. It landed and carried on going, that's one bulletproof car...
Old 08-13-2009, 10:09 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RickLeigh View Post
Na.... She wasn't wearing underwear so I think she wanted us to see her I was more mad because she broke my R/C and I got bord the rest of the afternoon
I would be mad to but i bet it was heck of a nice view.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service