WTF is going on here?

WTF is going on here?

Old 06-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Old 08-12-2009, 12:03 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

first of all why couldnt the cops tell him why he was arrested. second why did it take them so long to arrest then when they tazzed him how the [email protected]# did he get up and run. maybe the cops were wrong and it was the faith of god that helped this man like fate or something. who knows.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shizzle View Post
first of all why couldnt the cops tell him why he was arrested. second why did it take them so long to arrest then when they tazzed him how the [email protected]# did he get up and run. maybe the cops were wrong and it was the faith of god that helped this man like fate or something. who knows.

I didn't hear any charges stated nor any miranda rights, but the tape might not have been rolling the entire time.

Cops are likely in the wrong and scared of the tape. If he actually had commited a crime im sure 2 big guys could have easily subdued him.

Originally Posted by sugelle View Post
Dude obviously had ISSUES!!! Officers should've stuffed that tazzer up his mouth!
Issues, yes. Rights, yes.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:30 AM
Tech Regular

listen or get tazzed it's your call. ha ha!
Old 08-12-2009, 06:30 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I was taken to jail for J-Waling once. When he pulled over and said do you realize what you just did I said kinda cocky yeah I crossed the street. So they ran my name. The officer said I had a warrant. I disagreed politely went to jail and when they realized I was a white male and not a black male they let me go. No ride no cab just a sorry about that.
I was very P/O but what can I really do? They thought I had a warrant. Putting up a fight is more of an admission of guilt rather than innocence.