Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Check this link out.... >

Check this link out....

Check this link out....

Old 05-27-2009, 08:01 AM
  #1  
Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (156)
 
WYLDTHING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Justa passin through.......
Posts: 4,654
Trader Rating: 156 (99%+)
Default Check this link out....

Looking for input....

Here is a link to my for sale thread in the for sale section and all the bullcrap that has been posted in it.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...check-out.html

Scroll down to page two, I believe, and check out what's been going on with the troll in my thread!

I'd like to get some input on the subject (please keep it constructive), and if I was/am wrong, please let me know. But I am tired of this guy posting in my thread and wanted some constructive input.

Thanks in advance, Brad

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 05-27-2009 at 08:11 AM.
WYLDTHING is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 08:31 AM
  #2  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
jldjlaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Somewhere in a house!
Posts: 3,622
Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)
Default

See you want to start things and then keep it going. You wanted to hijack my thread and then when I say something Ohhh that's not right and call me a thread hijacker. Do not preach to me about rules when I made a mistake and thought my thread was in the right place and then TELL everyone in your ad YOUR GOING TO POST A EBAY LINK AND THEN LATER IN YOUR THREAD SAY IT AGAIN. I Pm'd a mod to have my thread removed and I did in fact Pm a mod to do it. You talk good about the rules but your post in my thread by itself was against the rules and you should have just reported it. So again don't preach to me about anything. If I post in an ad 9 times out of 10 it has something to do with a scammer and 9 times out of 10 I prove in the end I was right. Mods don't have time to do all that and if so I haven't found that thread. Members are who do it. You don't do it and probably 70% of the other member here don't just do it so someone needs to so I do. Some don't like my methods but thats fine as I said before, they don't have to as long as in the end their is 1 less scammer on this forum. So yes I am all over the forum posting.. AND? Don't like my posts then do not read them. You took it apon yourself to start something with me because YOU don't like me.. SO WHAT?
jldjlaudio is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 08:47 AM
  #3  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
d4man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,634
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Here's my advice.....fight nice, your both pretty
d4man is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 08:48 AM
  #4  
Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (156)
 
WYLDTHING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Justa passin through.......
Posts: 4,654
Trader Rating: 156 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio View Post
See you want to start things and then keep it going. You wanted to hijack my thread and then when I say something Ohhh that's not right and call me a thread hijacker. Do not preach to me about rules when I made a mistake and thought my thread was in the right place and then TELL everyone in your ad YOUR GOING TO POST A EBAY LINK AND THEN LATER IN YOUR THREAD SAY IT AGAIN. I Pm'd a mod to have my thread removed and I did in fact Pm a mod to do it. You talk good about the rules but your post in my thread by itself was against the rules and you should have just reported it. So again don't preach to me about anything. If I post in an ad 9 times out of 10 it has something to do with a scammer and 9 times out of 10 I prove in the end I was right. Mods don't have time to do all that and if so I haven't found that thread. Members are who do it. You don't do it and probably 70% of the other member here don't just do it so someone needs to so I do. Some don't like my methods but thats fine as I said before, they don't have to as long as in the end their is 1 less scammer on this forum. So yes I am all over the forum posting.. AND? Don't like my posts then do not read them. You took it apon yourself to start something with me because YOU don't like me.. SO WHAT?
YOU ARE A THREAD-JACKER!!! I posted in YOUR thread cuz YOU broke the rules, and really, all I wanted to do was tease you about it. THEN, out of spite and retaliation, YOU find a thread where I NEVER BROKE THE RULES, and thread-jack it! So you ARE a thread-jacker!!!! Like it or not...YOU ARE!

When I posted in your thread originally, I didn't report it cuz I didn't see a need for that. I just wanted to razz you a little bit, but in your typical venom-spitting fashion, you go into attack mode and HI-JACK my thread for NO REASON except to get even. EVEN THOUGH I NEVER BROKE THE RULES...LIKE YOU DID!....'mistake' or not, which I know you are full of crap on that too!

As I have said...if you feel the need to play cyber-cop, that is fine with me...until you start causing problems for people that aren't trying to scam. You just want to think yourself important by playing scam-sniffer, and then offending people with your false accuations. THAT'S what I have a problem with! That, and you constantly going off on people and then wearing out your edit button....AND THEN....playing like ALL the arguments YOU get into on here is everyone elses fault!
Haven't you ever noticed that there is a common denominator in all YOUR arguments on here....Hmmm????

In all reality, if I had it to do over again, I wouldn't of posted in your thread. Why, because you preach a good game on here about how you want to help everybody, but I have seen waaayyy more damage that you have done than anything else. You're just a venom-spitting fool that can't ever just admit that you are wrong and let it go at that. You ALWAYS have to try and retaliate, even when that involves completely bogus accusations that just make you feel better about yourself and all the 'good' you THINK you are doing on here. Not to mention all the name calling rants you do on here too...but wait...they've all been edited too...right?
WYLDTHING is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 08:48 AM
  #5  
Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (156)
 
WYLDTHING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Justa passin through.......
Posts: 4,654
Trader Rating: 156 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by d4man View Post
Here's my advice.....fight nice, your both pretty

LOL...too funny!
WYLDTHING is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 09:18 AM
  #6  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
jldjlaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Somewhere in a house!
Posts: 3,622
Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)
Default

You say this """""" YOU ARE A THREAD-JACKER!!! I posted in YOUR thread cuz YOU broke the rules, and really, all I wanted to do was tease you about it."""" And the rest you say the opposite. In your thread you say the opposite too. Looks like you need to go back and reread your own posts. You didn't post in my ad to just play around and you say so many times. Again you talk about all this and all that, that I do but show nothing but YOUR MOUTH saying it's so. You wanted to try to show the world what a horrible guy I am by starting this thread when the only thing you've done so far is talk about nothing. How hard is it to just stay away from me and my threads? WHY is what I do any of your business? It's not but being the forum Rules moderator you figure you better hurry up and tell me I'm breaking the rules because I put a thread up that i was looking for my 3 year old son a servo, It was in the wrong place for what about 1 1/2 hours until you replied, but you act like it was there for days.
jldjlaudio is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 09:27 AM
  #7  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
downtempo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Costa Mesa
Posts: 1,857
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

^If u wanna' play cyber cop you are missing out on a crucial skill - let it go. You have far too much ego wrapped up in something that is taking your focus away from what seems to be so important to you... catching scammers.

You are obviously putting yourself in an antagonist position by confronting scammers, your ego should have no role in that process.

When you figure out someone is not a scammer you should be moving on.
downtempo is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 09:40 AM
  #8  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
jldjlaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Somewhere in a house!
Posts: 3,622
Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)
Default

And once I find out their not scamming I do move on, but 99% of the time when I do move on it's leaving another name on the forum showing the person was a scammer and with proof. And if I'm missing out on some crucial skill in doing what I do it's a mystery to me. If my ego is high then it is for a reason, because I am good at what I do and it's a rare time that I don't catch the person I'm after. Their has been 1 time on this forum I did not catch the person red handed but with everything that happened with that person I know he was. I don;t just start things with someone just for something to do. I start things because I know things aren't right. So if theirs something wrong with that, please tell me why. All but that 1 person, anyone I started something with turned out to be a scammer. I can show alot of threads where guys just start talking crazy to me for no reason but out of boredom. Usually it's the same guys too. Really how hard is that to do.. Don't like me then leave me alone????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????
jldjlaudio is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 09:42 AM
  #9  
Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (156)
 
WYLDTHING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Justa passin through.......
Posts: 4,654
Trader Rating: 156 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio View Post
You say this """""" YOU ARE A THREAD-JACKER!!! I posted in YOUR thread cuz YOU broke the rules, and really, all I wanted to do was tease you about it."""" And the rest you say the opposite. In your thread you say the opposite too. Looks like you need to go back and reread your own posts. You didn't post in my ad to just play around and you say so many times. Again you talk about all this and all that, that I do but show nothing but YOUR MOUTH saying it's so. You wanted to try to show the world what a horrible guy I am by starting this thread when the only thing you've done so far is talk about nothing. How hard is it to just stay away from me and my threads? WHY is what I do any of your business? It's not but being the forum Rules moderator you figure you better hurry up and tell me I'm breaking the rules because I put a thread up that i was looking for my 3 year old son a servo, It was in the wrong place for what about 1 1/2 hours until you replied, but you act like it was there for days.
Ya, I posted this thread because I was trying to make you look bad... that's why I asked people to let ME know if I had did something wrong....Hmmm...

And if you call me stating facts talking about nothing, then once again you are showing your serious lack of any intelligence...but once again, that's NOTHING new for you, is it?
You are completely oblivious to any intelligence, that's why nothing ANYBODY says makes ANY sense to you. But again...that's nothing new either. I've seen MANY people try on other threads you 'jacked' tell you to get lost and get a life...and even try and reason with you, but you JUST don't get it, and apparently, you never will. I guess I don't know why I would waste my time trying to reason with you either. I must be over-estimating myself thinking I can help you....lol.

And you are a mind reader too??? Hmmm.... You know what I was thinking when I posted in your rule-breaking thread? Wow....no intelligence, but he's a mind reader now too. Hmmm...

And I don't have to do anything to show "what a horrible guy you are", you do a DANG good job of that by yourself.

And it doesn't matter how long your thread was there. If I hadn't said anything you would've just went on breaking the rules, even though you nag on everyone else for it constantly, and then edit everything you said so people won't know what a tool you are. Just like with my thread and you 'jacking' it. If someone else had done what you did, you'd be cyber-coppin their butt and telling them what a loser they are. I've seen it all happen before with you....captain edit.

Talk to ya later...... you thread-jacking king of editing cyber-cop wannabe.

Brad
WYLDTHING is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 09:51 AM
  #10  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
downtempo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Costa Mesa
Posts: 1,857
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio View Post
And once I find out their not scamming I do move on, but 99% of the time when I do move on it's leaving another name on the forum showing the person was a scammer and with proof. And if I'm missing out on some crucial skill in doing what I do it's a mystery to me. If my ego is high then it is for a reason, because I am good at what I do and it's a rare time that I don't catch the person I'm after. Their has been 1 time on this forum I did not catch the person red handed but with everything that happened with that person I know he was. I don;t just start things with someone just for something to do. I start things because I know things aren't right. So if theirs something wrong with that, please tell me why. All but that 1 person, anyone I started something with turned out to be a scammer. I can show alot of threads where guys just start talking crazy to me for no reason but out of boredom. Usually it's the same guys too. Really how hard is that to do.. Don't like me then leave me alone????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????
Don't expect to be left alone if you are going to take on the cybercop confrontational role on the forum... you will end up spending your time on these baseless flame wars.

I respect what you are trying to do, just recognize when your efforts are being wasted care of... ego.
downtempo is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 09:57 AM
  #11  
Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (156)
 
WYLDTHING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Justa passin through.......
Posts: 4,654
Trader Rating: 156 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio View Post
And if I'm missing out on some crucial skill in doing what I do it's a mystery to me. If my ego is high then it is for a reason, because I am good at what I do and it's a rare time that I don't catch the person I'm after.
HOLY COW!!! I'll bet the construction bill on your house to re-size all the doors so your swelled head would fit through was enormous!!!

Make an appointment with the chiropractor today to have your shoulder worked on too, cuz it's gonna be really sore from patting yourself on the back....lol.
WYLDTHING is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 10:01 AM
  #12  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
downtempo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Costa Mesa
Posts: 1,857
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING View Post
HOLY COW!!! I'll bet the construction bill on your house to re-size all the doors so your swelled head would fit through was enormous!!!

Make an appointment with the chiropractor today to have your shoulder worked on too, cuz it's gonna be really sore from patting yourself on the back....lol.
Klassy.
downtempo is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 10:05 AM
  #13  
Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (156)
 
WYLDTHING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Justa passin through.......
Posts: 4,654
Trader Rating: 156 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by downtempo View Post
Klassy.
BUT TRUE!!!!
WYLDTHING is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 10:08 AM
  #14  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
jldjlaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Somewhere in a house!
Posts: 3,622
Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)
Default

Ok so out of all my posts I edited all of them and you can't find any of them to show all this? There I patted myself on the back again just for you
jldjlaudio is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 10:47 AM
  #15  
Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (156)
 
WYLDTHING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Justa passin through.......
Posts: 4,654
Trader Rating: 156 (99%+)
Default

Nope...haven't looked. I know what I have read in the past, and like I told you, I'm not going to waste my time trying to find anything. I live in the now....lol.

I give up! I tried to reason with you and all that. I believe all of what I have said is true, and it seems like no matter what is said you don't want to hear it.

You are persistent if you are anything, and I'll give ya credit for that! Like I have told you, I don't mind you trying to help bust a scammer, I just wish you would make sure there is a scam going on before you accuse, or at least accuse in public.

I know there is plenty for me to learn from all this as well, and I will try and make sure I do learn whatever that is. That's the only thing I can really control....is myself.

Good luck to you.

Brad
WYLDTHING is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.