Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Check this link out.... >

Check this link out....

Check this link out....

Old 05-27-2009, 11:17 AM
  #16  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (3)
 
Nova F1 Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Peoples Republic of Northern Virginia
Posts: 5,682
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

You're both post whores.... J/K
Nova F1 Racer is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 11:25 AM
  #17  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (15)
 
boardbouncer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Land of milk and cookies
Posts: 280
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Hey Joe...the only one here making you look bad is yourself...Let it go dude
boardbouncer is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 11:28 AM
  #18  
Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (156)
 
WYLDTHING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Justa passin through.......
Posts: 4,654
Trader Rating: 156 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Nova F1 Racer View Post
You're both post whores.... J/K

LOL!!! You got that right...I know I am.
WYLDTHING is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 03:35 PM
  #19  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
pinky2252s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
Posts: 3,278
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

jljdlaudio starts flame wars were ever he can... just ignore him its pretty funny to watch him starve for peoples attention, which then he makes an ass out of him self
pinky2252s is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 04:17 PM
  #20  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (24)
 
wingracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 13,309
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Put him on ignore and don't reply to him ever again. Let the internet vigilante live his fantasy.
wingracer is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 04:41 PM
  #21  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
jldjlaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Somewhere in a house!
Posts: 3,622
Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by pinky2252s View Post
jljdlaudio starts flame wars were ever he can... just ignore him its pretty funny to watch him starve for peoples attention, which then he makes an ass out of him self
You've never dealt with me along with any of these others. And the one Pinky has no feedback so him neither Talk like they know me or like they have ever even posted in another ad with me.. Pinky show me that thread.Oh I forgot you talk out of your neck like the others but can't back it up It's not a popularity contest. I didn't ask anyone to like me... And attention Pinky?Yes you caught me I need that, thank you so much for finally pointing it out.. I never knew.. I seem to see some people talking but that seems to be as far as anyone can take it. Pathetic. And that is the sole reason I can do what I do, because I can back up what I say and some just can't.. BLAH BLAH BLAH
jldjlaudio is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 04:58 PM
  #22  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
goodtunes1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: muskogee,ok
Posts: 1,869
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

shii come over to my forum there isnt a thread in it that hasnt been jacked by me hahhahhahah
goodtunes1978 is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 05:07 PM
  #23  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (15)
 
boardbouncer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Land of milk and cookies
Posts: 280
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio View Post
You've never dealt with me along with any of these others. And the one Pinky has no feedback so him neither Talk like they know me or like they have ever even posted in another ad with me.. Pinky show me that thread.Oh I forgot you talk out of your neck like the others but can't back it up It's not a popularity contest. I didn't ask anyone to like me... And attention Pinky?Yes you caught me I need that, thank you so much for finally pointing it out.. I never knew.. I seem to see some people talking but that seems to be as far as anyone can take it. Pathetic. And that is the sole reason I can do what I do, because I can back up what I say and some just can't.. BLAH BLAH BLAH
Well, I guess i can see the true you from all your posts on this subject. You seem to think that anybody but you can make mistakes. When you do make a mistake (Like what Brad was trying to point out in your wanted thread) you fly off the handle and start crap. He made a light hearted effort to point out your mistake. The best I can figure is you are an attention whore. Good ol Joe will get that scammer even if there is no scam. I have seen you go into other peoples threads and call them out with 0 proof of any bad intentions. I will not search thru your past posts to point them out for the simple fact that I have better things to do, but I know it's true, You know it's true, and most people on this forum know it's true.
You should also stop rating sombody's stature on the forum because they have none of your holy feedback. Thats just pathetic!!
boardbouncer is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 05:26 PM
  #24  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
GundamWZero's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ft. Bliss, Texas
Posts: 4,716
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

GundamWZero is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 05:35 PM
  #25  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (16)
 
Leodis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,058
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Leodis is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 05:56 PM
  #26  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
pinky2252s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
Posts: 3,278
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio View Post
You've never dealt with me along with any of these others. And the one Pinky has no feedback so him neither Talk like they know me or like they have ever even posted in another ad with me.. Pinky show me that thread.Oh I forgot you talk out of your neck like the others but can't back it up It's not a popularity contest. I didn't ask anyone to like me... And attention Pinky?Yes you caught me I need that, thank you so much for finally pointing it out.. I never knew.. I seem to see some people talking but that seems to be as far as anyone can take it. Pathetic. And that is the sole reason I can do what I do, because I can back up what I say and some just can't.. BLAH BLAH BLAH
You know, this really does show you.

Think about it for a momment

Maybe your just pissy cause your owner switched you to dry food?

Maybe we dont want to look threw your bullshit posts, because we have a life and something to do unlike you.
pinky2252s is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 06:00 PM
  #27  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
GundamWZero's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ft. Bliss, Texas
Posts: 4,716
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

HEY!!!! CHECK OUT MY POST!!!!!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/chat-lou...hecks-naw.html


First attempt at thread jacking.....hope I don't go to internet jail.
GundamWZero is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 06:15 PM
  #28  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
jldjlaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Somewhere in a house!
Posts: 3,622
Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)
Default

Yes you 2 idiots along with the other one have time to troll this thread but you dont have time to show anything you say.. makes seance to me.. So more BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.. So ya got what 5 people here posting with you now.. Out of how many on this forum.. LMAO None of what any of you have said matters or will matter. Come on PINK boy lets see more of the TIME you don't have and you too boardbouncer let's see how many more times you post here out of the time you don't have.. You'll both be back.. WHY? Because you have no life but you still can't show any of the BS thats comming out of the side of your necks!! But if it makes you feel better thinking anyone cares please be my guest and keep up with the
jldjlaudio is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 06:20 PM
  #29  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
pinky2252s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
Posts: 3,278
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio View Post
Yes you 2 idiots along with the other one have time to troll this thread but you dont have time to show anything you say.. makes seance to me.. So more BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.. So ya got what 5 people here posting with you now.. Out of how many on this forum.. LMAO None of what any of you have said matters or will matter. Come on PINK boy lets see more of the TIME you don't have and you too boardbouncer let's see how many more times you post here out of the time you don't have.. You'll both be back.. WHY? Because you have no life but you still can't show any of the BS thats comming out of the side of your necks!! But if it makes you feel better thinking anyone cares please be my guest and keep up with the

Ahh so your saying if we reply we have no life?



Go away no one wants you here
pinky2252s is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 06:26 PM
  #30  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
jldjlaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Somewhere in a house!
Posts: 3,622
Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by pinky2252s View Post
Ahh so your saying if we reply we have no life?



Go away no one wants you here
Not even 5 minutes later now lets see how long it takes your buddy!
jldjlaudio is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.