Old 05-27-2009, 11:25 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hey Joe...the only one here making you look bad is yourself...Let it go dude
Old 05-27-2009, 11:28 AM

Trader Rating: 156 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Nova F1 Racer View Post
You're both post whores.... J/K

LOL!!! You got that right...I know I am.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

jljdlaudio starts flame wars were ever he can... just ignore him its pretty funny to watch him starve for peoples attention, which then he makes an ass out of him self
Old 05-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Put him on ignore and don't reply to him ever again. Let the internet vigilante live his fantasy.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Originally Posted by pinky2252s View Post
jljdlaudio starts flame wars were ever he can... just ignore him its pretty funny to watch him starve for peoples attention, which then he makes an ass out of him self
You've never dealt with me along with any of these others. And the one Pinky has no feedback so him neither Talk like they know me or like they have ever even posted in another ad with me.. Pinky show me that thread.Oh I forgot you talk out of your neck like the others but can't back it up It's not a popularity contest. I didn't ask anyone to like me... And attention Pinky?Yes you caught me I need that, thank you so much for finally pointing it out.. I never knew.. I seem to see some people talking but that seems to be as far as anyone can take it. Pathetic. And that is the sole reason I can do what I do, because I can back up what I say and some just can't.. BLAH BLAH BLAH
Old 05-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

shii come over to my forum there isnt a thread in it that hasnt been jacked by me hahhahhahah
Old 05-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio View Post
You've never dealt with me along with any of these others. And the one Pinky has no feedback so him neither Talk like they know me or like they have ever even posted in another ad with me.. Pinky show me that thread.Oh I forgot you talk out of your neck like the others but can't back it up It's not a popularity contest. I didn't ask anyone to like me... And attention Pinky?Yes you caught me I need that, thank you so much for finally pointing it out.. I never knew.. I seem to see some people talking but that seems to be as far as anyone can take it. Pathetic. And that is the sole reason I can do what I do, because I can back up what I say and some just can't.. BLAH BLAH BLAH
Well, I guess i can see the true you from all your posts on this subject. You seem to think that anybody but you can make mistakes. When you do make a mistake (Like what Brad was trying to point out in your wanted thread) you fly off the handle and start crap. He made a light hearted effort to point out your mistake. The best I can figure is you are an attention whore. Good ol Joe will get that scammer even if there is no scam. I have seen you go into other peoples threads and call them out with 0 proof of any bad intentions. I will not search thru your past posts to point them out for the simple fact that I have better things to do, but I know it's true, You know it's true, and most people on this forum know it's true.
You should also stop rating sombody's stature on the forum because they have none of your holy feedback. Thats just pathetic!!
Old 05-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Tech Elite

Old 05-27-2009, 05:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Old 05-27-2009, 05:56 PM
Tech Elite

You know, this really does show you.

Think about it for a momment

Maybe your just pissy cause your owner switched you to dry food?

Maybe we dont want to look threw your bullshit posts, because we have a life and something to do unlike you.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Tech Elite

HEY!!!! CHECK OUT MY POST!!!!!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/chat-lou...hecks-naw.html

First attempt at thread jacking.....hope I don't go to internet jail.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

Yes you 2 idiots along with the other one have time to troll this thread but you dont have time to show anything you say.. makes seance to me.. So more BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.. So ya got what 5 people here posting with you now.. Out of how many on this forum.. LMAO None of what any of you have said matters or will matter. Come on PINK boy lets see more of the TIME you don't have and you too boardbouncer let's see how many more times you post here out of the time you don't have.. You'll both be back.. WHY? Because you have no life but you still can't show any of the BS thats comming out of the side of your necks!! But if it makes you feel better thinking anyone cares please be my guest and keep up with the
Old 05-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Tech Elite

Yes you 2 idiots along with the other one have time to troll this thread but you dont have time to show anything you say.. makes seance to me.. So more BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.. So ya got what 5 people here posting with you now.. Out of how many on this forum.. LMAO None of what any of you have said matters or will matter. Come on PINK boy lets see more of the TIME you don't have and you too boardbouncer let's see how many more times you post here out of the time you don't have.. You'll both be back.. WHY? Because you have no life but you still can't show any of the BS thats comming out of the side of your necks!! But if it makes you feel better thinking anyone cares please be my guest and keep up with the

Ahh so your saying if we reply we have no life?

Go away no one wants you here
Old 05-27-2009, 06:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pinky2252s View Post
Ahh so your saying if we reply we have no life?

Go away no one wants you here
Not even 5 minutes later now lets see how long it takes your buddy!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.