Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge
Don't know if this is just a coincidence but.... >

Don't know if this is just a coincidence but....

Don't know if this is just a coincidence but....

Old 05-19-2009, 08:52 PM
  #1  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
C_O_jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Wa.
Posts: 9,055
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Don't know if this is just a coincidence but....

Don't know if this is just a coincidence but....

2005 - Chinese year of the Rooster - Bird Flu Pandemic devastates
parts of Asia

2007 - Chinese year of the Dog - Canine Influenza decimated racing
greyhounds in Florida

2009 - Chinese year of the Pig - Swine Flu Pandemic kills hundreds of
pigs around the globe.


It gets worse........

next year......

2010 - Chinese year of the Cock - what could possibly go wrong?
C_O_jones is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 09:15 PM
  #2  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (4)
 
oXYnary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,301
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


oXYnary is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 09:34 PM
  #3  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (22)
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Let me know if they have a year of the long dong.
UN4RACING is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 09:44 PM
  #4  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
C_O_jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Wa.
Posts: 9,055
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Oxyhole, it must be the shits going thru life without a sense of humor.
C_O_jones is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 09:44 PM
  #5  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
OTE_TheMissile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,688
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

'05, '07, '09...I wouldn't be so worried about '10 as I would '11
OTE_TheMissile is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 09:47 PM
  #6  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
C_O_jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Wa.
Posts: 9,055
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by OTE_TheMissile View Post
'05, '07, '09...I wouldn't be so worried about '10 as I would '11
Your going to have to enlighten me on that one, I'm just too lazy to look it up
C_O_jones is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 10:53 PM
  #7  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (17)
 
CaptCrunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 800
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Hmmm..... Actually I think that 2009 is the Year of the Ox

Chinese Zodiac
CaptCrunch is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 01:24 AM
  #8  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (30)
 
Funking-Awesome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Adelaide - Australia
Posts: 4,799
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Wow that is pretty coincidental.
Funking-Awesome is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 01:28 AM
  #9  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
rccarfanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 323
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by oXYnary View Post
AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


You just HAD to go there with the whole 2012 crap.
Now I cant sleep.
rccarfanatic is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 04:58 AM
  #10  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
Drifting101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Melbourne, Aus
Posts: 2,199
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by C_O_jones View Post
Don't know if this is just a coincidence but....

2005 - Chinese year of the Rooster - Bird Flu Pandemic devastates
parts of Asia

2007 - Chinese year of the Dog - Canine Influenza decimated racing
greyhounds in Florida

2009 - Chinese year of the Pig - Swine Flu Pandemic kills hundreds of
pigs around the globe.


It gets worse........

next year......

2010 - Chinese year of the Cock - what could possibly go wrong?
Year of the Dog was '06 and Pig was '07
Drifting101 is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 06:13 AM
  #11  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (22)
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by CaptCrunch View Post
Hmmm..... Actually I think that 2009 is the Year of the Ox

Chinese Zodiac
Great I'll be breaking, tripping and falling all over my self for a whole year.
Grrrr!
UN4RACING is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 06:14 AM
  #12  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (22)
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Drifting101 View Post
Year of the Dog was '06 and Pig was '07
Damn CO get your Joke straight would ya. For God Sakes.
UN4RACING is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 09:33 AM
  #13  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
C_O_jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Wa.
Posts: 9,055
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by UN4RACING View Post
Damn CO get your Joke straight would ya. For God Sakes.


Shoulda posted it in the joke thread, who knew that there were so many gullible aholes reading this stuff!
C_O_jones is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 10:29 AM
  #14  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (4)
 
oXYnary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,301
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default This thread fails.

Fail for me for not be seen as a joke.

Double fail for CO for failing with the joke, and then failing when trying to cover up his failure.

oXYnary is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 10:50 AM
  #15  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
C_O_jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Wa.
Posts: 9,055
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by oXYnary View Post
Fail for me for not be seen as a joke.
Don't be so hard on yourself, we all see you as a joke......
C_O_jones is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.